Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) (52620 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Banky W On His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Barbsamiin: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
smiley
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Tonyx5(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Henrydonland:
This couple are a testament that God answers prayers.

More life to banky.
How sir
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by owobokiri(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
A grown man will stand there with his massive skull like mine and be waiting and be doing like a squirrel as they sing "happy birthday to you" to him...
So fiminine..

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
God is just awesome! All those edits speaking trash of him and his wife have been hushed forever o.

Happy birthday papi kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by owobokiri(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
poverty can make one wake up around 1am

and shout GOD WHEN!!!!!!!! and go back to sleep
E be tinz, bros..
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by zudozz: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
I no wan hear say ina don start to dey fvk when jnr is just 2 weeks old! shocked
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by joebee1990(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
adonnii:
lovely

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by DamnNiggar: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Where is the surprise undecided undecided

I think say she buy an car sad

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
merieam16:
Happy for them....Lord, shame my enemies this year
check yourself well o hope no be you be your own enemy? Make thunder no go fire you.
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Lambarry1: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
See leg like tootpick
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by AK481(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
I notice that:

Some so called celebrity thinks that people send seeing their pikin. They hide the identity thinking they are Kim khadashia and Kanye West blue ivy.

When they finally realize that nobody send them, they will later force the camera on their baby.
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Rushna27(f): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
nice one...
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Munzy14(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Between banky and adesua I don't know who will use love to finish the other...cheesy

Nice chemistry..

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by janedonez(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Congratulations Banky W
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
merieam16:
EHYA
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by 2shaw: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
When car still cey toks stage,u never register am,e dey sweet,u fit use am brag,dis dia love,we know celebrity marriage na wash.
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by McLizbae: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Good vibes and energy. Lord pls direct lots of it my way too.
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
GiftedTitty:
Lovely Couple. This should serve as an inspiration to ladies out there. Invest in your self first, then the right man who will cherish and respect you will find you. But don't forget, INVEST FIRST!!!!!
YOU ARE A WISE WOMAN
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by merieam16(f): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
EHYA
wetin be ehya...u no wan make God shame ur enemy too or maybe u kno get
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
merieam16:
wetin be ehya...u no wan make God shame ur enemy too or maybe u kno get
YOU NEVER HEAR D’BANJ SONG

ENEMIES ENEMIES ENEMIES ENEMIES

“ENEMIES I’M LIVING MY LIFE” grin

CHECK OUT MY ENEMY BELOW BUT I STILL DEY BALL grin

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by MansoryMX(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
merieam16:

Amen!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Ouchbabe(f): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Awwwww. This is so sweet. May God continue to bless and keep your marriage
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by GGirll: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
All these "Surprise birthday party sef"

I have said it before.... There are really no surprises.. cuz if as a man or woman knows his or her spouses very well.. they would sense if they are planning any surprise for you... calls etc

BTW, the guy roll the baby go surprise party grin grin

Happy birthday though.... more children to shame those Nairaland bad belle...

As in eh, this nairaland people are very funny some with acidic mouth n some critical thinkers, some very stupid while some matured, educated n very inspiring. I've always come to naira land to laugh cos you will see n read d unimaginable n d unthinkable....you may probably fight d unseen cretins here if you get too emotional or personal.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by GGirll: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:

You truly get enemy o���
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by GGirll: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:

You truly get enemy o grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Duplexxx: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Cute view
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by GGirll: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
check yourself well o hope no be you be your own enemy? Make thunder no go fire you.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toni Tones's Dress To AMVCA 2017 Took 4 Months & It's Everything (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Blonde, Looks Completely Stunning In New Photos / Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.