Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Should We Believe Everything In The Holy Scripture? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Believe Everything In The Holy Scripture? (810 Views)

Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible / Why I Don't Believe Everything I Read In The Bible. / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should We Believe Everything In The Holy Scripture? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Eviana:

If you seek to know who the Lord God Almighty is & His character FIRST, then you would:
1. Enter into a relationship with Him.
2.Pray for the Holy Spirit to help you understand the Word......and how you are to live.
3. Prayerfully be led to a "sola scriptura" church of fellow believers where the men in authority (pastors) are sincere.

Be careful about pushing the narrative that "every church" is useless & corrupt.
Many of them "are"....but there are some that "are not".
Every denominational church (under the guise of Christianity) is NOT led by false teachers, false prophets, theatrical "healing" shows, "seed-sowing" promises or prosperity gospel. There are treasures at the bottom of the hay-stack..if one keeps searching.
If you truly want Christ, you will find Him.

I will study Gods word in my closet, obey his commands and help the poor. If God cannot reach me then no man can serve as a medium.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The Law Lack Power? / I Saw Obi Cubana Yesterday, Sunday Service At The Lords Chosen Hq / Which Sin Does Not Lead To Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.