Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others (46890 Views)

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Nigerians Criticise Garba Shehu For Addressing Jonathan As "President" / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Galaxydon1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Who said burna boy should reject The gift.. if na you can you reject such an offer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Minjim: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
realstars:
Its good to give to artist than bandits.

So those market people River gave #500m to are bandits

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Seerade029: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

We are not complaining, we complained when he gave Sokoto state. We are not complaining now.
[/s]

Rubbish statement

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by yetunsbay(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
walozanga:
If na u them give the 10mili u go criticize?
is this act sensible to you personally with the high rate of unemployment/hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Seerade029: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

Thank you!
Rivers money for Rivers people. To cure you of your ignorance, Rivers is multiethnic so being for the interest of the state can't make me a bigot.

All the people in Rivers and by extension Nigeria are of the same Black race so you can't accuse me of racism.

If you call me a bigot, so what?
Isn't it what we were thought by your president, Buhari?
[/s]

Later on, he'll say Yorubas are their problem

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Duplexxx: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
The Rich get richer why the Poor get Poorer

Burna should return back the gift?

Jealousy
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Eastlink(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

Pasisi, it is expected people will complain but those of us who are not complaining outnumber those who are.
And here you are supporting Wike. Did Burna boy ask Wike for monetary or land favours? Wike does not own River state and should stop spending our money carelessly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Minjim: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Galaxydon1:
Who said burna boy should reject The gift.. if na you can you reject such an offer.

Burna is not morally upright enough to reject it.

2face had rejected advances from government b4

Fela that Burna claimed to be emulating will never accept such money

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Seerade029: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Minjim:

Burna is not morally upright enough to reject it.

2face has rejected advances from government b4

Fela that Burna claimed to be emulating will never accept such money

God bless you.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Sleekfingers: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
November1857:
Twitter users slam Gov Wike over N10m gift to Burna Boy, others

Ademola Olonilua

https://punchng.com/twitter-users-slam-gov-wike-over-n10m-gift-to-burna-boy-others/

another dumb governor spotted.....naso this mofo called wike dey give money to sokoto state....as if his state does not need money.......

naso ogun state they dish out money to laycon, because he won at that shitty BBnaija.....

Na wa o.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by PHijo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Minjim:

A bigot is also a racist.

This is why , if we don't change, this country will never be better .

We only see the speck in other people's eyes .

We don't see ours . And even when they show us . We say, " is it ur biz?"

Those words are not the same! I wish I could, I would have sent you a dictionary.

Nigeria is dead! Move on and embrace you natural identity.

Why are some of you too afraid to be who you are by natural law?

English speak English, French speak French, Germans speak German, Chinese speak Chinese, Koreans speak Korean and Nigerians speak?....your guess is as good as mine!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by sylve11: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
This matter concern them. cool
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by goldmatrix(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
....all Niger delta governors are thiefs, crook, fraudsters and scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by realstars: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Minjim:

So those market people River gave #500m to are bandits
I Mean how murch of oil money are paid to kaduna, and other bandits in the north?
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by PHijo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Eastlink:
And here you are supporting Wike. Did Burna boy ask Wike for monetary or land favours? Wike does not own River state and should stop spending our money carelessly.

I agree with you, he is careless in the way he spends the people's money. My grouse is with people who can't hold their respective state governors to account or even Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by edoairways: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nigerians can never be pleased. If the governor doesn't support entertainment, they complain,if he supports they complain. If employs teachers they complain, if he doesn't they complain.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by blog4all(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Watch Governor Nyeso Wike Vowed To Give N10 Million To Each Artiste Who Performed At #BurnaBoy Port Harcourt Homecoming Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQzdx9XdAkQ
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Minjim: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

Those words are not the same! I wish I could, I would have sent you a dictionary.

English speak English, French speak French, Germans speak German, Chinese speak Chinese, Koreans speak Korean and Nigerians speak?....your guess is as good as mine!
Don't bother .
I know why I call you a racist.

If you were white or black in Europe, thats what you will be

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by PHijo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Minjim:

Don't bother .
I know why I call you a racist.

If you were white or black in Europe, thats what you will be

Well, I see that as a great honour. I feel honoured.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by prodev9993: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Wike no send anybody, Man gives zero f*cks
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Minjim: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
edoairways:
Nigerians can never be pleased. If the governor doesn't support entertainment, they complain,if he supports they complain. If employs teachers they complain, if he doesn't they complain.

There is difference between supporting the entertainment industry to benefit all artists and giving money to individual artists to benefit them personally

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by edoairways: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Minjim:

There is difference between supporting the entertainment industry to benefit all artists and giving money to individual artists to benefit them personally
And who benefits from the industry if not human beings

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by jrusky(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Infact Burna Boy is said to have demanded 100 million naira from his rivers govt to attend his own home coming ....See Buhari is not the only problem we have in Nigeria even though he is the engine oil of most problems

You mean Burn Boy demanded N100Million for his home coming? Pls are you sure?

If this is true then Wike is a fool for even given him N10 Million. Sorry if I'm a governor I can never give such money for homecoming ,thrash infact dime I will never give if he likes let him not come home again I dont give a shot infact I will dash him out completely to whoever care about any shit homecoming than to drop even ordinary N1k for such nonsense.

Home coming my foot!!!
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by letitrainnow(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is a great misplaced priority.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bottom line. We get the leaders we deserve

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by donprosper22: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
November1857:

Ademola Olonilua

https://punchng.com/twitter-users-slam-gov-wike-over-n10m-gift-to-burna-boy-others/

TINUBU: Preparation to be the next president of Nigeria 2023. Campaign has started.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE INTERESTING UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMLyLmMx_Yg
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Brushstrokes20: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Buhari ain't the only Nigeria problem after all...

Too many irresponsible crooks litter govt houses

Across the federation.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
If Burna Boy actually represent the true spirit of Afrobeat and what it preaches, he should reject the gifts, if however ...he's just riding on Baba Fela (of blessed memory) name and beliefs to glory ...make thunder fire am angry

November1857:

Ademola Olonilua

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Wahala90: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Seerade029: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

South Africa speaks what?

Ghana speaks what?
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Twelfthman: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bro u are wise

Edygrin:

Were you there when he demanded the 100m?
If No, shut up and forever remain quiet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP / Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.