Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi (1295 Views)

The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : / If Ghadaffi Had Been A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by Blazing99: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
A rebel fighter holds identification papers for members of Gaddafi's forces from Sudan and Nigeria at the frontline along the western entrance of Ajdabiyah, in the photo below, taken by the Reuters news agency.

http://blogs.aljazeera.net/live/africa/libya-live-blog-april-16
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by Natasha2(f): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by pleep(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2011
What the he'll dude? Those are just passports! They are tons of subsharen African working and living in Libya.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by hugooh42(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nigerian international passport is not written in ink.Moreover i have never known any Nigerian bearing the surname wood abi Tiger wood grin
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by Blazing99: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
Why do ya'll doubt everything, those are identification papers not passports. They are in the hands of a rebel who probably killed the owners in the ongoing Libyan civil war. Why don't you read the source of the news before you make sentimental inferences.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by 4Play(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2011
Since the rebels have been accusing every black male of non-Libyan origin of being 'mercenaries', holding up those ID papers is neither here nor there.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by shotster50(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2011
As much as I do not the doubt that there are some nIgerians caught up in this 'war', this is not conclusive proof abeg, Having these IDs is one thing, proving they belong to Ghadaffi's mercenaries, is another.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by dellnet: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2011
Just zoom the Nigerian's travel document.
1. It is an Ecowas travel document. I am sure libya is not part of ecowas so you can't get in there with this document.

2. Picture shows dark man and document says fair complexion, is that face what we regard as fair in Nigeria? I thought to be fair in Nigeria you have to look like paw-paw.

3. Height 1.35, Nigerians of 20+ have an average height above 1.35

1+2+3 = bogus poo.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by shotster50(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
@ dell_net

Sorry for digressing a little bit but how is your conspiracy theories coming up now? I am hearing less and less from you and Cap these days.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by Bawss1(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2011
The photo proves nothing.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by dellnet: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
shotster50:

@ dell_net

Sorry for digressing a little bit but how is your conspiracy theories coming up now? I am hearing less and less from you and Cap these days.
I have got no conspiracy theory but when sh^t hits buckingham palace that cradle of yours will rock.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by shotster50(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
dell_net:

I have got no conspiracy theory but when sh^t hits buckingham palace that cradle of yours will rock.

Lol Sounds like a good summer blockbuster in the making.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by Beaf: 1:12am On Apr 26, 2011
shotster50:

@ dell_net

Lol!

Crap 28 is probably checked into a building staffed by people in white who wear necklaces that look worryingly like stethoscopes. grin
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by dellnet: 6:36pm On May 01, 2011
shotster50:

Lol Sounds like a good summer blockbuster in the making.
Yep The return of the Blitz starring The Luftwaffe and Some Coalition of the Willing.
Re: Photoproof Of Nigerians Fighting For Ghadaffi by juman(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2011
Unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Israel Ground Operation Delayed? / Saudi Sheik Says Palestinians Are The Real Land Grabbers / South Africa On Red Health Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.