Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari (22759 Views)

James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? / 2023: Tinubu Remains Our Choice Despite Shaking Hands – Jibrin / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by timmyblast(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Driggs:
Brand new designer shoes for sale

13k each.. delivery to any where in Nigeria.
How do we reach you
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin

I.laugh in all these threads I saw yoruba people on the other thread speaking for southsouth impersonating us claiming we will.voye tinubu ?

See the entire southsouth we will rather vote buhari again than a yoruba man

Never in this life .
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Macphenson: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
post=100286265:
This will be a Very sad news to some frustrated and miserable low lives.

Take more misery below enemies of the nation.......

You are indeed an enemy of this nation.

I don't want to see the likes of Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and Orji Uzor Kalu as presidential candidates.

I am looking forward to a time in this country when I will see the likes of Akinwumi Adeshina, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as presidential candidates.

But unfortunately, hunger will make you support a drug Baron and a looter as a president.

You are no different from the PDP you curse everyday. So be mindful, the curses you render on PDP looters supporters, will also reflect on APC looters supporters.

PDP= APC = LOOTERS.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Muhylonaire007: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
ubaobi:
Nigerians are very gullible, suffering and smiling,. some are already warming up to vote in career politicians again, na the same people go later dey complain say country hard... .I no dey carry naija matter for head again.

You should have known this before now.
See ehn, Nigeria and Nigerians are irredeemable. Know this, know peace!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Taye4j: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Our Igbo brothers will not like this. E don spoil for them

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by foreshore(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by owobokiri(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Asgard13:
grin

How nairaland serious Dey push Tinubu propaganda

Anyways

Tinubu must contest.... e get why..

Buhari no be after all this washy .. you go jump and pass grin
We know say he Dey influencial but the koko no be how e Dey Na how you go take give a.m. power for 2023...

You go Dey bite Jagaban of yorubaland and his Yoruba people and still the blow them breeze

Yoruba people still Dey idp .. make you no forget

2023 go sweet walahi..
You too noticed that..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Driggs: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
timmyblast:

How do we reach you

Whatsapp O 8 O 62 89 5125
Call O91 3057 63 57
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by SaintLucia: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
The Nigeria University Commission will soon introduce a compulsory course for all universities "BAT 101' for all Nigerian students so as to learn how to play progressive politics and how to build leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Chirowman(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
2023 warming up
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Taye4j: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Saltybear:
grin

I.laugh in all these threads I saw yoruba people on the other thread speaking for southsouth impersonating us claiming we will.voye tinubu ?

See the entire southsouth we will rather vote buhari again than a yoruba man

Never in this life .

Who are the 'WE'? As far as im concerned, you are only one riff raff- non-existent - charlatan. Again, who are the 'WE'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Asgard13: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
owobokiri:

You too noticed that..?

No worries

E make sense ... so e fit loud.
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by olus57(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Nah season film dat have no end. Buhari vs Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
perhaps only in Northern Nigeria!
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by emperor863(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Liposure:
Who can stop Tinubu in 2023?

Dem say Orji Uzor Kalu go get APC ticket and win the general elections.

But I think say na pipe dream.

Of course, you should know who they are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by SaintLucia: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sultty:
My daddy is a terrorist
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by VirginSearcher(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
In a saner clime the name Buhari ought not to have been mentioned
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by JoeEeL(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
LOL, SAME TIFF WEY DON FALL ALREADY? grin
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by plaindealer: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by TrueNigerian300: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Macphenson:

You are indeed an enemy of this nation.

I don't want to see the likes of Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and Orji Uzor Kalu as presidential candidates.

I am looking forward to a time in this country when I will see the likes of Akinwumi Adeshina, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as presidential candidates.

But unfortunately, hunger will make you support a drug Baron and a looter as a president.

You are no different from the PDP you curse everyday. So be mindful, the curses you render on PDP looters supporters, will also reflect on APC looters supporters.

PDP= APC = LOOTERS.

Even though I can see that you have good intention for the country from your comment. I hate to tell you this, those guys you called are great guys but they can't fix Nigeria either. Nigeria can only be fixed by those who lives or has lived in Nigeria a long time, understand how Nigerians see things and know their high points and pain points. Those guys are foreigners they have oyinbo mentality, they can't fix the country just forget about them.

Until we have sincere people within Nigeria who wants to truly rule the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by SarkinYarki: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
That's why he must be the next president of Bourdillon landlord association
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
TinubuWho?

[img]https://media1./images/55be23725aa45d255b1776b25ca2e2e0/tenor.gif?itemid=9768731[/img]

Tinubu Llamidi Cownu that ran inside dog cage to Cameroun by boat, I mean the coward on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by FuckOsuPigs: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kellibae:
Maybe but HE IS A CRIMINAL , and Nigerians should not allow any criminal to sit on that power again as president.
The mistake of havin Abacha Buhari and atiku and obasonjo Should not happen again.
Gej and yaradua remains the best president we had.

Now we want some1 like peter obi pls.

No be only peter Obi, you go see Paul Obituary

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Funkeshuga(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Asgard13:
grin

How nairaland serious Dey push Tinubu propaganda

Anyways

Tinubu must contest.... e get why..

Buhari no be after all this washy .. you go jump and pass grin
We know say he Dey influencial but the koko no be how e Dey Na how you go take give a.m. power for 2023...

You go Dey bite Jagaban of yorubaland and his Yoruba people and still the blow them breeze

Yoruba people still Dey idp .. make you no forget

2023 go sweet walahi..

we prefer Atiku/obi instead. werey people

your hate filled against Tinubu is just because of your kinsman who want to deputized a Fulani man

continue wailing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Anyiamaka:

Tinubu can sleep in Kano, fall in Kaduna, wake up in Katsina, bath in Zamfara, eat in Sokoto, drink in Jigawa, have suya in Kebbi; he will not be president in 2023 or at any other time.

Don't worry, we will make your coward Facebook director president!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by sweetjohn(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is pure sagasm. When the president make a statrment like this, it means that Tinubu is no more influential but he was just greasing his elbow as a pity level, to still give him hope.
Re: Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari by StrongInBed: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Time for Ipobians to wail

Shut up follow follow zombie. No lifeless again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.