Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,058 members, 7,841,997 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium (41310 Views)

Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by jrusky(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pls why are some people upset with this gathering? but this is not the first time TInubu will do this for goodness sake.

Honestly I see no reason hating him celebrating his birthday moreso he can not be celebrating his birthday and no one should be expecting wheelbarrow pushers, carpenters, bricklayers, mechanics, touts to be the people in the audience, definitely its his fellow big guys that will be present.

And this does not translated to Tinubu seeking presidency or looking for presidency. Celebrating birthday is not same thing with seeking presidential support or ambition.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by seunayantokun(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Na dem dem.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by garfield1: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Penguin2:

A little to the right, a little to left.

You should not be using words like zombies,Wailer's,Igbos,afonja etc.it portrays you in bad light yesterday,you correctly analysed how tinubu or osibanjo will succeed buhari.why turnaround to contradict yourself?
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by McTobe(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
He is a good political strategist even if he wins some victories come with many injuries
slickbak:

True. I hope he can stand heartbreak like Atiku.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by McTobe(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
You are right
jrusky:
Pls why are some people upset with this gathering? but this is not the first time TInubu will do this for goodness sake.

Honestly I see no reason hating him celebrating his birthday moreso he can not be celebrating his birthday and no one should be expecting wheelbarrow pushers, carpenters, bricklayers, mechanics, touts to be the people in the audience, definitely its his fellow big guys that will be present.

And this does not translated to Tinubu seeking presidency or looking for presidency. Celebrating birthday is not same thing with seeking presidential support or ambition.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by themanderon: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Conglomeration of thieves.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Penguin2: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
garfield1:

You should not be using words like zombies,Wailer's,Igbos,afonja etc.it portrays you in bad light yesterday,you correctly analysed how tinubu or osibanjo will succeed buhari.why turnaround to contradict yourself?

My point was Osinbajo, not Tinubu.

On Tinubu, I only said the cabals must have soft-pedaled on the plot to destroy him to avoid him ruffling the waters.

All the same, I get your point. There are some low stages I should not be seen descending.

I take your correction.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seerade029:
I wonder what will happen if Yoruba wins 2023 presidency.

The hate with raise to power 1000

My brother, people go commit suicide oh, I pitt them in advance
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by garfield1: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Penguin2:

My point was Osinbajo, not Tinubu.

On Tinubu, I only said the cabals must have soft-pedaled on the plot to destroy him to avoid him ruffling the waters.

All the same, I get your point. There are some low stages I should not be seen descending.

I take your correction.

If tinubu contests,he will likely fail but if he fronts someone like osibanjo,he will succeed.he knows this.he is smart and wise not to contest
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Printerscanner: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seerade029:
I wonder what will happen if Yoruba wins 2023 presidency.

The hate with raise to power 1000

Igbos and Yorubas share a common bond. It doesn't matter who gets the Presidency as long as it's a Southerner, it could be Ijaw, Itshekiri, Kalabari, Igbo, Ikwerre, Ibiobio, Yoruba, Edo, or Urhobo as long as it's a Southerner
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Printerscanner: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
These ppl sef will not kill someone. Just checked d word 'attend' and it has to do with physical presence to a function. Zoom involvement can at best be described as participation not attendance.

Baba English, get out of here pleeeease
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Printerscanner: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Look at them forming serious.... eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood

Blood suckers ....what's the importance of this bloody colloquium to governance?

Who is Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

What's his contribution to the development, peace and tranquility of Nigeria?

What?

He is looting with Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Ikwerre, e.t.c. What do you call unity again?
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by AntonVince: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bobotic:
The man that came to fight corruption cool

cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Blackdisciple(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Has in attendance PMB the television president, the only president his people sees on TV alone...
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by cosmatika(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Olatomiwami:

For u and ur Igbos (Amen)

No, for ur u5eless household.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Olatomiwami(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
cosmatika:

No, for ur u5eless household.

MOD, Lalasticlacla,do the needful urgently
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Cynocefaal: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jokers and Fools
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Peterkakus: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Buhari speech was good, but must he remind us of the BIAFRAN war
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Penguin2: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
garfield1:

If tinubu contests,he will likely fail but if he fronts someone like osibanjo,he will succeed.he knows this.he is smart and wise not to contest

Exactly my point.

Osinbajo has a brighter chance than him.

But the cabals are skeptical about Osinbajo after he sacked Daura.

They don't know what the man is capable of.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by garfield1: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Penguin2:

Exactly my point.

Osinbajo has a brighter chance than him.

But the cabals are skeptical about Osinbajo after he sacked Daura.

They don't know what the man is capable of.

The cabal know that he is the best apc has to retain aso rock.he has been loyal and very dedicated and no matter what he does,he will not hunt the buhari administration or cause a lot of trouble compared to fayemi,amosun,amechi,el rufai,bello,fashola etc who are erratic.the cabal loves subservience and osibanjo has exhibited that.osibanjo has calculated that the mantle might fall on him that is why he has been quiet and behave like a mugu.he has refused to comment on any religious or sensitive national issue that might ruffle feathers.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by Penguin2: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
garfield1:

The cabal know that he is the best apc has to retain aso rock.he has been loyal and very dedicated and no matter what he does,he will not hunt the buhari administration or cause a lot of trouble compared to fayemi,amosun,amechi,el rufai,bello,fashola etc who are erratic.the cabal loves subservience and osibanjo has exhibited that.osibanjo has calculated that the mantle might fall on him that is why he has been quiet and behave like a mugu.he has refused to comment on any religious or sensitive national issue that might ruffle feathers.

You are right to an extent.

But trust me when I tell you that sacking Lawal Daura was an erratic act and pointer to more daring things Osinbajo could do if handed full control of power.

That said, Osinbajo won't be a bad choice but I will always prefer Peter Obi.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by garfield1: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Penguin2:

You are right to an extent.

But trust me when I tell you that sacking Lawal Daura was an erratic act and pointer to more daring things Osinbajo could do if handed full control of power.

That said, Osinbajo won't be a bad choice but I will always prefer Peter Obi.

Sacking daura was the right thing to do,there is no big deal there.the cabal or media are blowing things out of proportion.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by cosmatika(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2021
Olatomiwami:

MOD, Lalasticlacla,do the needful urgently

Needful kee u dere
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by haconjy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
computer0810:
u have not recover from dis sickness.....if u think deeply u will realise u r d slave here
one of the
slave children spotted.
Re: President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium by RuddyFusion(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Children of hate, anger, perdition, frustration and sorrow must show themselves.

Continue wailing as it sweets us
You represent all that you have said.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more / Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.