Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something (70160 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
How Old is Tinubu's First Daughter, I am checking Something.

Tinubu is 69 years now.

How old is his first daughter?

I am trying to figure out what I read years ago but not adding up?

Please Someone Should help?

5 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
No answer to this harmless question?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Topleague(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
you better go and add up your life and forget about Tinubu who has already achieve something with his own life. If am not mistaken am very sure you must be one of those jobless youth

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Topleague:
you better go and add up your life and forget about Tinubu who has already achieve something with his own life. If am not mistaken am very sure you must be one of those jobless youth

Buhari was criticised for lying about his age.

So it is not out of context to know the real age of the celebrant.

Or you guys want to run for president on false claim?

35 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
56....he had her at nursery school

[img]https://media1./images/ac49df1c781e4f6cf398595869c6ae4d/tenor.gif?itemid=20942361[/img]

56 that will be 4 years ago.

Because I can remember vividly an interview of her daughter iyaloja says she was 58 years and this year's means she will be 60 years..

And her father Tinubu says he is 69 years.

So meaning he had her at the age of 9.

Something is wrong

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by seunmsg(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Tinubu is 69 years now.

What’s the name of his first daughter?

6 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by plaindealer: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Get a job, carrying irrelevant matter on your head means you lack future ambition..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
seunmsg:

What’s the name of his first daughter?

Bruv you even have time for these jobless IPOBian mischief-makers. That's why everyone is ignoring their nuisance behaviour. Lol.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
plaindealer:
Get a job, carrying irrelevant matter on your head means you lack future ambition..

So you have Job and you were snapping malls all over Nigeria.

Are you street photographer Mr Jobber?

Answer the question or keep shut.

Attack is best form of defense which means the Jagaban of Yoruba universe is lying about his age.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
plaindealer:

Their unrequited obsession with Yoruba folks is scary. I keep warning Yorubas not to take Igbo malevolence for joke. They want everything Yorubas have.

Our land, our leaders, our language, our socio-economic blessing and everything. They want it all.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
OneTemplate:

Bruv you even have time for these jobless IPOBian mischief-makers. That's why everyone is ignoring their nuisance behaviour. Lol.

This is my first time seeking validity data about Tinubu and you all are getting restive like this..

Imagine when Malema now decides to take it a little bit further.

You guys will lose sleep..Lok

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
OneTemplate:

Their unrequited obsession with Yoruba folks is scary. I keep warning Yorubas not to take Igbo malevolence for joke. They want everything Yorubas have.

Our land, our leaders, our language, our socio-economic blessing and everything. They want it all.

You lots have nada.

Infact we are one of those pushing for recognition of special status but on one condition.

Same condition all of you ran away from .Lol

6 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Monogamy: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2021

She is old enough to be Tinubu's daughter...

undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Monogamy:

She is old enough to be Tinubu's daughter...
undecided undecided
We are trying to acknowledge that.

4 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Monogamy: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shouldn't that be enough?

2 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Shouldn't that be enough?
Lol
Seriously

4 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You lots have nada.

Infact we are one of those pushing for recognition of special status but on one condition.

Same condition all of you ran away from .Lol

What on earth are you blathering on about? Must be all the hate neurons in your brain malfunctioning. Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by waledeji(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Tinubu is 69 years now.

It was this kind of irrelevant post on Nairaland that made you scored only 5% on your NPOWER test

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Parachoko: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

She is 33 years.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by zinodizt: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
E no concern me tho. But somehow he's right. Tinubu is 69 and the daughter is 60. the average African do reduce age in the older generation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by naptu2: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
zinodizt:
E no concern me tho. But somehow he's right. Tinubu is 69 and the daughter is 60. the average African do reduce age in the older generation

What is the name of the daughter that is 60 years old and how old is his wife?

naptu2:
But is this madness or what?

There's this crazy thing that's circulating on social media. I initially thought that it was a joke, but they are actually serious. They say that Bola Tinubu is 69 years old and that his first daughter is 60 years old.

Obviously this is craziness. The female relative of Bola Tinubu that is 60 years old is Oluremi Tinubu (https://www.nairaland.com/6135021/60th-birthday-messages-oluremi-tinubu

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oluremi_Tinubu). Oluremi Tinubu is his wife!

Bola Tinubu's first daughter is Folashade Tinubu-Ojo and she is in her 40s. http://maestromedia..com/2019/05/shade-tinubu-ojo-gets-set-for-humonguos.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by Muhylonaire007: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
waledeji:
It was this kind of irrelevant post on Nairaland that made you scored only 5% on your NPOWER test

Lmao grin grin grin
This is cruel!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by ChoCho54(f): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

56 that will be 4 years ago.

Because I can remember vividly an interview of her daughter iyaloja says she was 58 years and this year's means she will be 60 years..

And her father Tinubu says he is 69 years.

So meaning he had her at the age of 9.

Something is wrong
Nothing is wrong!!

Bobo Chicago has lived a double life from day one.

The OP is a zombie for not knowing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by plaindealer: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So you have Job and you were snapping malls all over Nigeria.

Are you street photographer Mr Jobber?

Answer the question or keep shut.

Attack is best form of defense which means the Jagaban of Yoruba universe is lying about his age.

Photography is an income generating job, it's a profession and a great hobby for millions of people all over the world, but Tinubu obsession and burying your head inside Tinubus anus is not a job, it's not a profession, it's hopelessness, joblessness and lack of future ambition.

You see how silly, pointless, jobless and hopeless you sound?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by jumobi1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
How is investigating the age of a lady whose father wants to rule Nigeria irrelevant when it’ll help determine his true age? We ignore rationality when tribe is involved. This is why we are failing.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by KingOKON: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Topleague:

See them criminals

6 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by KingOKON: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
waledeji:

Another criminal

5 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something by KingOKON: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Tinubu is 69 years now.

Tinubu is a Rogue

No first school leaving certificate

No Secondary School

Just ciminal records

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) / Tight Security As FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.