Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be (32126 Views)

Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by elmessiahs(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
tourism is neglected
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by ShakurMY(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
It's a nice place, was there on an excursion in JSS2, that was around 2004. Couldn't climb pass the 2nd waterfall
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nice place for orgy grin
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Lagusta(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I no fit enter water or pool with girl again
Cuz the way my prick go dey rise ehnnn
With only boxers inside water with woman??
Haba my prick go embarrass me
So I respect myself whenever I go to a hotel or party where there is swimming pool

I salute una we no dey get erection

how old are you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
@NONGOV

Guy, you be fvck up person sha...

Imagine such a beautiful spot with no shayo and chops... undecided

Guy, u no know how to catch fun joor.

All of Una there no sabi fun jare.

Abi dem no dey allow such for there ni?
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Calitoscassius(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
The most beautiful place? undecided yea right! My backyard is more appealing than this cesspit.
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by captainamiedi1: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
DennisEche:
WHAT OF NORTH
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by obyrich(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
I've been there. Nice place.
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Blackdisciple(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
The pics would be nice for an art work with a nice frame design.
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by bmaks: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Na waoo... We have see this several times na undecided

Lets see it 100 times, its about promoting what we have naaaa! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Herbephe1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
instead of uploading the pictures here, you want me to waste my data watching your video?? besides I de on free mode, only God knows when last I subscribe.....
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by oscoxa214(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I hate everything about this country, there's absolutely nothing beautiful about this country and definitely not in ofonja land undecided

Ode ni eh, shey omo pe ori eh ko pe

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Urban9aira: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
this doesn't look like fun sha.... If person go slip from rock fall
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by SEGLIZ: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
travelwaka:
It's a beautiful place , you can read more information about it here https://www.travelwaka.com/erin-ijesha-waterfalls-the-olumirin-waterfalls-osun-state/

@travelwaka, you're doing a very good o but please always try give us breakdown of estimated cost for this tourist centre (lodging, feeding and miscellaneous) this exclude transportation for we might come from different destination.
individual will work out their transport from their destination but what to expect in terms of expenses when visiting this attractions, please help with this on your threats.
sorry I made it open here.
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by 9jaRealist: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I no fit enter water or pool with girl again
Cuz the way my prick go dey rise ehnnn
With only boxers inside water with woman??
With her soaked nipple and breast!
Haba my prick go embarrass me
So I respect myself whenever I go to a hotel or party where there is swimming pool

If they are wearing proper bikinis or swimming gear...
Your underdeveloped but oversexed senses will not see any nipple. cheesy
>
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by atonement12: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I hate everything about this country, there's absolutely nothing beautiful about this country and definitely not in ofonja land undecided
Bloody sadist! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by atonement12: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Omezif:
God displays a lot of wonders but unfortunately some people especially etheists are yet to believe in him.
Unfortunately for the atheists!

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Massdamm(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
ImpregnaTor:

Good you said in ofonja not in afonja

try to dy get sense

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by wumi2017(f): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Beautiful place to be
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by zingywingy: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
If Only they wont kidnapp someone on the way there... I would have love to visit during next visit to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Akfrenzy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin one day herdsmen will take their cows there to drink water ,
FULANI & Yoruba are the same "tinumbu"afonja

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by midey93(f): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
I'll never forget this place in a hurry. Had fun from morning till evening only to realise while leaving the water fall that my brand-new phone had been in my friend's pocket all the time we were having fun in the water fall.
mehn! I no fit cry that day

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by travelwaka: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
I usually don't include cost on purpose. The lashing I usually get is too much lol. People be angry for no reason. So in other to avoid trouble, I decided to stop adding cost. People that really want to visit will always reach out or try other means to get the cost.

Some Nairalanders dont have chills wink sometimes the cost are usually stated on the blog.

SEGLIZ:

@travelwaka, you're doing a very good o but please always try give us breakdown of estimated cost for this tourist centre (lodging, feeding and miscellaneous) this exclude transportation for we might come from different destination.
individual will work out their transport from their destination but what to expect in terms of expenses when visiting this attractions, please help with this on your threats.
sorry I made it open here.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Ijaya123: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Are they not afraid of falling on those rocks which I believe would be slippery?
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Asiseeit: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
midey93:
I'll never forget this place in a hurry. Had fun from morning till evening only to realise while leaving the water fall that my brand-new phone had been in my friend's pocket all the time we were having fun in the water fall.
mehn! I no fit cry that day

Lol. Pele. I lost a friend's brand new camera there 2011. Had to get her another one, 23k. I was so unhappy on the drive back ehn.
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Asiseeit: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
travelwaka:
I usually don't include cost on purpose. The lashing I usually get is too much lol. People be angry for no reason. So in other to avoid trouble, I decided to stop adding cost. People that really want to visit will always reach out or try other means to get the cost.

Some Nairalanders dont have chills

Country hard man so the average Nigerians' default settings is Anger mode. Always angry.
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by pacespot(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cool, but those rocks will be very slippery o, walking on them without a shoe could be very dangerous
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by africantony: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
why would somebody wear a trouser and wrapper to a waterfall or beach?

hypocritical creatures
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Incognito403: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
@NONGOV

Guy, you be fvck up person sha...

Imagine such a beautiful spot with no shayo and chops... undecided

Guy, u no know how to catch fun joor.

All of Una there no sabi fun jare.

Abi dem no dey allow such for there ni?
What's fun in alcohol?

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
The sight is breath taking
So lovely

#chocolatecreamycataloquer
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by adebayo987: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria / Tanker Crushes 10 To Death In Ibadan Market / Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.