Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be (32125 Views)

Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by highbee02: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
I visited the place in 2012, during my service year
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by angelfallz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
sunnyside16:
Very fine place.........been there before. Just that our govt never explore these for economic use.

It's not a matter of govt. Private people can do something, entrepreneurs nko?
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Incognito403:

What's fun in alcohol?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Guyman111: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
NONGOV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9OTgf2gYA

A VISIT TO EJIN IJESHA waterfall
abeg who be dat gal on white top
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Sabadon(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
travelwaka:
It's a beautiful place , you can read more information about it here https://www.travelwaka.com/erin-ijesha-waterfalls-the-olumirin-waterfalls-osun-state/
Travel waka i hv been following most of ur threads and i am so impressed please i ll send you a mail now lets discuss on some things
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by biggy26: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I no fit enter water or pool with girl again
Cuz the way my prick go dey rise ehnnn
With only boxers inside water with woman??
With her soaked nipple and breast!
Haba my prick go embarrass me
So I respect myself whenever I go to a hotel or party where there is swimming pool
As you mature, it becomes easier to control. You'll get there.
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by IgboWarlord(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Na waoo... We have see this several times na undecided

I no know ooo....The thing just tire me...
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by travelwaka: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2021
No problem, I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Sabadon:
Travel waka i hv been following most of ur threads and i am so impressed please i ll send you a mail now lets discuss on some things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria / Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / Tanker Crushes 10 To Death In Ibadan Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.