Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be (32104 Views)

Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / Edo State: The Heartbeat Of Nigeria In Pictures / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by NONGOV(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9OTgf2gYA

A VISIT TO EJIN IJESHA waterfall

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
The wonder of creation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by AlphaStyles(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
NONGOV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9OTgf2gYA

A VISIT TO EJIN IJESHA waterfall
I visited this place twice both in 2017 and 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Otaiky(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
ok
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Ymix94(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nice place

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by iconicceo: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Go

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by humberjade: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Issokay
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by omodaamola: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wow! Only if we can value and modernise what we have, Nigeria is sure a cool tourist nation. kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile, we still need distributors Nationwide, check my signature/bio/profile for details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Olarewaju89: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
undecided

Na waoo... We have see this several times na undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by bigdammyj: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Muhylonaire007: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
See those two.
That guy is showing the lady his gbola.
OP Shey na lie? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
I no fit enter water or pool with girl again
Cuz the way my prick go dey rise ehnnn
With only boxers inside water with woman??
With her soaked nipple and breast!
Haba my prick go embarrass me
So I respect myself whenever I go to a hotel or party where there is swimming pool

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by willian10: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Toorh
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by travelwaka: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
It's a beautiful place , you can read more information about it here https://www.travelwaka.com/erin-ijesha-waterfalls-the-olumirin-waterfalls-osun-state/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Seerade029: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
South west Is Blessed wink

14 Likes

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by olusola200: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by englishmart(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
over 99.9% of Nigerians are hugely unreasonable

#bantilosha

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by sylve11: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Will visit some days. cool

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by HacheNoire: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Do they sell beer and fish pepper-soup around the waterfall?

How about the women in the locality, are they beautiful and endowed?

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by sunnyside16(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Very fine place.........been there before. Just that our govt never explore these for economic use.

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Sammywalex(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by addexx: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thought this was supposed to be a documentary about the waterfall. Why am I seeing dirty bodies all over the place?

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
I hate everything about this country, there's absolutely nothing beautiful about this country, God help me to travel out one day

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by bobbyslim(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Am coming there wait for me

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Ader0gb: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Recycled piece of sh*t
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Omezif(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
God displays a lot of wonders but unfortunately some people especially etheists are yet to believe in him.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by Onebaddest01: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Na the girls I de look self....they are wonderful but dreadful creatures...
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by DennisEche(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
WHAT OF NORTH
Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by merits(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin

Re: A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be by sofeo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
OK good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today / Man Survives Head-on Collision With Lorry In Aba (PHOTOS) / Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.