Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army (309 Views)

Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army by Bonavi: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Do this our leaders have common sense, I mean sense that is common.
And this man is juggling to lead Nigeria.
So what is the population of the country and then the youth?
Am not surprised.
That is why Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria zoo and we all know he is more than correct.
Those that lead us are worse than animals. Their reasoning is frightening which are already leading the country to doom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
You should have known by now that many Nigerians you see, both educated and non educated are very dumb politically and gullible.
They can fall for anything, including peanuts thrown at them. Such a statement has already sold Tinubu out as an incompetent thieving creature who has no single atom of reasoning on how to solve Nigeria's socioeconomic problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army by viyon02: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Op, do you know I told my friend not to have any baby in this country because of Tinubu? because I know if he become the president ( Tinubu) the future of the child must have been taken or sold by Tinubu, because he will sell this country to another country like China........ because even the devil fear Tinubu's greed for money and power. So I told him to travel out of this country before he can think of another baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army by November1857(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu another vegetable and dementia in the making !
Re: Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army by infohenry(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Funny enough, some people are asking us to give it a trial. 50 million youths into the army, where did he get that figure from because he will also join the army to help complete the number.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army by Bonavi: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
infohenry:
Funny enough, some people are asking us to give it a trial. 50 million youths into the army, where did he get that figure from because he will also join the army to help complete the number.
like seriously
Re: Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army by osscarr(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
youths should join the army while his son becomes the governor of Lagos state
issorite
Nigerian youths must hear word by force
Re: Imagine Tinubu Advising FG To Recruit 50 Million Youths Into The Army by Bonavi: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
You should have known by now that many Nigerians you see, both educated and non educated are very dumb politically and gullible.
They can fall for anything, including peanuts thrown at them. Such a statement has already sold Tinubu out as an incompetent thieving creature who has no single atom of reasoning on how to solve Nigeria's socioeconomic problems
I dont think any of these politicians is competent

(1) (Reply)

OPINION : 2023 And The Unknown Gunmen / Hypocrisy Of Igbo Intellectuals / Gunmen Attack Traditional Ruler In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.