Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention (15192 Views)

Why Buhari Travelled To Spain With Tinubu’s Political Foot Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sick, Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Lawyer, Ejiofor / Buhari Travelled to France For a summit That Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Lewisalexander(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
passyhansome:
JOURNEY MERCY

Mugu
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by BigBashiru: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
They will never ask him because they are after our money.

Which "our money" which money does Nigeria Have??
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Ghostrye: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
moscobabs:
And so? That's old age catching up on him
and what is wrong with him receiving treatment in Nigeria, like the vast majority of Nigerians
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by LongNipple(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
The British Government should post a law to prohibit African World Leaders from coming to their country for medical check up or treatment.

Buhari will not develop our Health Sector
He will not pay our Medical Practitioners (Nurses and Doctors) well which makes them to travel abroad for greener pastures.
He will not invest in our hospitals
Yet when he falls sick he will travel to another man's country who took time to develop their Health System.

Thunder fire them

The UK Governmemt need to please stop Buhari and other Nigerian leaders from travelling to UK for Medical Treatment.

They should develop their home.
Who are they leaving these hospitals for
Right now, Nurses and Doctors are frustrated and don't give their best anymore due to low pay especially when they see how their counterparts who they trained together with in Nigeria are living fine in UK and USA.
Everyday, Doctors are striking.
Its just sad.

My prayer is for we the citizens in Nigeria (minus the leaders) not to fall sick becos the government doesn't care about its citizens.
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by michoim(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
...and so what? Wetin concern you?
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Blackdisciple(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Maybe he owns the hospitals there.
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Blackdisciple(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sirpaul:
thieves everywhere...

back to NL after 2years. how una dey
We gallant bro even buhari no fit shake us.
Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Olabode211: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
you will soon run out of energy...
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by jamace(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Buhari the greatest hypocrite. The TAQIYA Master.

1 Like

Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Urban9aira: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
covid19 dey Bleep up sha

1 Like

Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by kingsleefolli(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Daddy presidio went to change his heart battery,the battery is not charging after covid-19 vaccine daddy took.it seems the vaccine is not compactable with the device implanted in our president.no be talk na my hand just type.
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by begge: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
May you never, ever come back again in jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Brushstrokes20: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Despite the annually budgeted billions for aso rock clinic, the lifeless, shameless, senile simpleton still embarks on medical tourism at will....

Yet, he condemned previous govt for it and promised to abolish the pathetic act, if voted into power.....

It's 6 years on...useless govt of self serving THIEVES!
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by shiwex: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
BUHARI NO GET SHAME.......
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Bigsunny01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
The time to overthrow and collect power from him is now

Where are my fellow youth?
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by HacheNoire: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lewisalexander:

Ogun kill u to compare trump with this aboki. É no go better for u

Your father wont tell me this to my face.

Enjoy your social media freedom.
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by vanvino(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
ebuk4real:
sad

Unfortunately, this man is a replica of what is wrong with the country. And to think that 2023 is still far away annoys sensible minds...
2023? And who are you replacing him with? Is not about changing a bad attitude, the new one could be worst and we end up praying for another 8yrs to pass, since we have become to religious to act: talking about religion being an Opium of the masses. There's lack of professionalism in all sector in this country. Walk into any hospital and they way nurses will respond or attend to you even ur illness will be searching for a new body.
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by shiwex: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Buhari...shame catch me if you no get shame....
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by JTCHI: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
It's a pity, the three times president of this country cannot dictate what is necessary/basic for himself as well as the nation. How many presidents have left their country for Nigeria? This is insane...
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Nistevea(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
If Nigerians are to pray for the president now, some will pray for him not to return again
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by ugunna(f): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2021
His Political Entitlement
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Lilpen3758: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2021
kerry57:
That is y he makes special provision for overseas traveling in the budget and nobody dare question that.
Exactly what u get when u vote an old man and a vegetarian as a leader. Don't forget we still have two years plus to go.
2 years plus?? are u sure u are alright?
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Lilpen3758: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2021
Sarcastic101:
Buhari will die in uk
Amen ooh
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by kerry57: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=Lilpen3758 post=100355686]2 years plus?? are u sure u are alright?[/quote
Check ur brain and calculation skill. Pry addition and substraction. U can call ur baby u help u out. Psych u.
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Lilpen3758: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=kerry57 post=100356918][/quote]You are a useless bastard my friend
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by kerry57: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lilpen3758:
You are a useless bastard my friend
Replace the bas with re and add ed at the end of the tard and tell me who u have always been; 'RETARDED' psycho. Sorry, its unfortunate that I will always psych u to rehab u bro, so that u can be useful to the future that is FEMALE ONLY.
Re: Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention by Lilpen3758: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
kerry57:

Replace the bas with re and add ed at the end of the tard and tell me who u have always been; 'RETARDED' psycho. Sorry, its unfortunate that I will always psych u to rehab u bro, so that u can be useful to the future that is FEMALE ONLY.
you keep proving to me that you are useless.......see all the rubbish u just typed just to prove to me that u are nothing but an online troll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim / Greatest Naira Comeback Unleashes Prospects For Economic Turnaround - THISDAY / Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.