Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) (46505 Views)

Breaking: Former MOUAU VC Otunta Dies In Car Crash (photos) / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Nobody likes him in the school. Don't know why.
Both students and staff alike.

Ok....INEC said they are waiting for the SC and won't act for now; according to Okoye.

They haven't said so.the order came this evening
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
etinosa111:
i know this prof, maths dept uniben, before his appointment as vc, always riding extremely flashing cars
he's the controversial returning officer who alleged to have been compelled by okorocha to declare him (Rochas) winner of the IMO west senatorial election in 2019.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dyke15:
Chai! My VC dat year
Rumor had it dat he impregnated one of his students ND had to fly her abroad
His wife who was also a lecturer in d galz department went wild ND failed almost all d galz in dat galz department
Na rumour tho

You go MOUAU?If yes,what department and which set you graduate?..Where you bin live?..Back of admin,back of stadium,Umuariaga,Amaoba,Amawom,Umugbalu,Govt College or Ndoro?
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Georgekyrian:
My former VC na lover of car and car killed him, sorry to him. He reap umudike dry

Thank God i left MOUAU before his tenure..I left in Edeoga's tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
garfield1:
They haven't said so.the order came this evening

We await to see whether they will give him the Certificate nah.... When that order was given was even before the restraining order....Festus Okoye said they will align with the SC and not take any action.

Let us see with the new development vis-a-vis the SC ruling on Ibezim, but I very well doubt they will give it to him. They aren't suppose to...for now Ibezim should be with the Certificate.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
capitalzero:

Probably he was assassinated.

Awon conspiracy theory gang..

2 Likes

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
garfield1:

He rigged for ihedioha
This guy grin
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Unless through *you know*......It was a fatal accident.

The man has a special love for cars.

Remember those days if i dey pass admin walkway,i go just dey observe him rides..He had one vintage Limousine like ride...
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Remember those days if i dey pass admin walkway,i go just dey observe him rides..He had one vintage Limousine like ride...

He did like cars...anything flashy.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
IgboWarlord:

You go MOUAU?If yes,what department and which set you graduate?..Where you bin live?..Back of admin,back of stadium,Umuariaga,Amaoba,Amawom,Umugbalu,Govt College or Ndoro?
Hehehehe wahala for who no sabi unuahia and it's ikwuano sister...
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by chikason68(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anyiamaka:
And this is how Otunta ended after feeling like a god and creating so much mess in Umudike. May your soul rest in peace if you had a soul and if you had peace too
Don't be a fool... Show remorse to the dead. Yours might be worst
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

And women....cheesy

But edoga pass am for women....

1 Like

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anyiamaka:

Was Otunta ever a nice guy?

For where?..Which kind good guy?..Edeoga was way better..Onyiudo was managaeble.

1 Like

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Munzy14:

And women....cheesy

But Edeoga pass am for women....
Undisputed Champion grin

I touch your Villa like 3 weeks ago sef.

IgboWarlord:

For where?..Which kind good guy?..Edeoga was way better..Onyiudo was managaeble.

It depends....
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Leave Dem like that....... shocked
Make them deh chop uni girls deh go...
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Make them deh chop uni girls deh go...

No more chopping nah.....The present one there na serious disciplinarian and very no-nonsense person......... Girls don get bad market nah grin
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Undisputed Champion grin

It depends....
Hmmmm!!! My villa....Do u know my villa?
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Munzy14:

This guy grin
That is the truth oh
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Hmmmm!!! My villa....Do u know my villa?

grin grin....I was quoting someone else jareh grin

You no get Villa?
You fall from sky? cheesy grin
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

We await to see whether they will give him the Certificate nah.... When that order was given was even before the restraining order....Festus Okoye said they will align with the SC and not take any action.

Let us see with the new development vis-a-vis the SC ruling on Ibezim, but I very well doubt they will give it to him. They aren't suppose to...for now Ibezim should be with the Certificate.

Well by my own interpretations,it means that any of the three gladiators can get the ticket.but if there is no ruling or no consequential order,they will give araraume.they can even throw away the suit based on technicalities
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
garfield1:

That is the truth oh
Story for the gods...
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

grin grin....I was quoting someone else jareh grin

You no get Villa?
You fall from sky? cheesy grin
I fall from sky o....
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
garfield1:

Well by my own interpretations,it means that any of the three gladiators can get the ticket.but if there is no ruling or no consequential order,they will give araraume.they can even throw away the suit based on technicalities

Mark it....The Supreme Court must give a ruling.

Either they dismiss the appeal or uphold the appeal.

If they uphold it....Ibezim smiles
If they dismiss it..... Okewulonu smiles.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Story for the gods...

Ihedioha must have enticed him with flashy car to overlook the two third requirement and illegally declare ihedioha
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Mark it....The Supreme Court must give a ruling.

Either they dismiss the appeal or uphold the appeal.

If they uphold it....Ibezim smiles
If they dismiss it..... Okewulonu smiles.

It depends on how they dismiss it though the appeal ruling on gani audu/iyamu has given him hope
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

No more chopping nah.....The present one there na serious disciplinarian and very no-nonsense person......... Girls don get bad market nah grin
Na those disciplined ones the chop pass o...forget their holy holy...Their own na 8th wonders of the world...
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Munzy14:

I fall from sky o....

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Undisputed Champion grin

It depends....

On?
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
garfield1:

It depends on how they dismiss it though the appeal ruling on gani audu/iyamu has given him hope
You are now feeling like seun okin of channels tv....Leave Imo matters..cheesy

Ayade go soon turn ur state to lowbudget ebonyi state o...using big grammar to confuse u people...

1 Like

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehe wahala for who no sabi unuahia and it's ikwuano sister...

Lol,talk na?
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Na those disciplined ones the chop pass o...forget their holy holy...Their own na 8th wonders of the world...
I know them all.....and I know this one.

Edeoga and Otunta were far younger. Otunta would have been 63 next month. Edeoga is even younger sef.
The present one no be small pikin oooo grin grin na advanced Church grin
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Flashy and classy...

P.S:How are you brother?Incase you dont remember me,i'm the Oboro guy that you share some mutual friends with,in Ahuwa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) / Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.