Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember (647 Views)

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / Lawan Forgets Abaribe’s Resignation Letter At Home / Just A Reminder Na We Fulani Runs United Nation Amina Mohammed-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember by DanFodioUsman: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
I saw how ESN whooped we children of fura gallon ass, sending us to Our creator to receive some blowjobs and doggy and although it is a wonderful experience, but still i want to remind Enugu that we never forget.
Re: We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember by Soolmus: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ibo dey disguise

Ibos and Fulani are two side of a coin

1 Like

Re: We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember by tatutatu: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
you can masturbate on it as long as you want. Even Dan pussydo your hero did the same.
Re: We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember by okeyglm: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Try any nonsense again. we will chase you up to futa jallo.

2 Likes

Re: We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember by Ofodirinwa: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
this forum is wild

1 Like

Re: We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Soolmus:
Ibo dey disguise

Ibos and Fulani are two side of a coin

They are the same, two extreme side of different religion.

When people dey praise Yoruba Muslim as tolerant, I always tell them to praise Yoruba Christian too. They are very tolerant when compared with Christians in other part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember by AfonjaFula: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2021
RIP to our own already receiving Mouth Action b4 us

1 Like

Re: We Fulani Never Forgets Enugu Remember by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2021
DanFodioUsman:
I saw how ESN whooped we children of fura gallon ass, sending us to Our creator to receive some blowjobs and doggy and although it is a wonderful experience, but still i want to remind Enugu that we never forget.
We igbos are fast in settling scores

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't EFCC Use The Same Energy On Yahoo Boy/Girls On Corrupt Politicians / News Of Another Covid-19 Lockdown Is Fake- Presidency / The Origin Of The Name "Biafra" and why South-South and South-East Must Unite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.