Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) (25668 Views)

Gunmen Kill Suleiman Quadri, Amotekun Operative In Oyo / Musa Mante: Gunmen Kill Bauchi Lawmaker, Kidnap His 2 Wives And Son / Kidnapper 'Wadume' Linked With Ex-General, Ishaya Bauka, Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Newsmic: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Gunmen have killed a former Chairman of of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Tafa Local Government Area of Niger State, Hon. Suleiman Ishaya and abducted his wife.

IgbereTV gathered that the gunmen invaded Ishaya’s residence in the early hours of Monday, March 29, in New Bwari Community and stabbed him in the stomach with a knife before shooting him at in close range.

A family source who spoke to newsmen revealed that the gunmen gained entrance into the house around 1:22am by using a ladder to scale the fence.

The source said the gunmen then forced the back door of the house open and went straight to the deceased's bedroom where he was shot instantly.

"They first hacked him with cutlasses before one of them shot him on the chest. They whisked away his wife after that," the source said.

A PDP chieftain who would not want his name in the print confirmed that “he was stabbed in the stomach and shot to make sure that he was dead.”

The PDP chieftain told newsmen that the attack was not a random attack, adding that the PDP in the state was seeing it as an assassination.

The Chairman of Tafa Local Government Council, Ibrahim Mami Ijah, who confirmed the killing, said he will compile a report about the incident and forward it to the state Commissioner for local government and chieftaincy affairs.

“In fact, we couldn’t sleep last night when I received a call that a former PDP chairman was killed and his wife abducted,” he said.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun said the police had commenced investigation into the matter.

Obed Nuhu Nana wrote on Facebook;

"Sad sad sad morning. I awoke this morning around 12am to sound of gunshots in the village (New bwari). Alas kidnappers stormed again! butchered and shot dead my cousin, Hon. Sule Ishaya, former TAFA LG PDP party chairman. They still kidnapped his wife to unknown destination. Still can't believe this is happening."
https://www.facebook.com/1580691464/posts/10222969676621975/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1386320/gunmen-kill-former-pdp-chairman-niger-state-abduct-wife-photo/

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Anigreat: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
shocked

Good for the man, as he will go and meet his virgins in Al-janah waiting for him hungrily as they are sex starved for this period of years the man was in this world.

Sad and bad for the wife as she will be rape mercilessly by those animals. I pray she return safely.

RIP to the death.

More joy to you in Al-janah with your beautiful virgins.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
May he RIP.
But if u see what this politians are doing with young gals u won't feel pity for them
They take advantage of the hardish in the country to treat them like slaves ( not a girl like me tho)

But then RIP and let God be the judge sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by BonaMagnate(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:
May he RIP.
But if u see what this politians are doing with young gals u won't feel pity for them
They take advantage of the hardish in the country to treat them like slaves ( not a girl like me tho)

Hmmm undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by HeadNigga: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
I wish we could go back in time to 2008 as a country and remain there.

I know that would mean no Android phone, no 3G, no 4G and other goodies but I don't mind. Peace of mind first.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
What goes around comes around; forgive me, maybe his looks misinformed me
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
"They first hacked him with cutlasses

fulani terrorists trademark

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by madukka(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
gun men now becoming the norm of the days in this country
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
sad sad sad sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Julianaa: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kidnapping in Nigeria is rising everyday
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by virtuousheart: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
That bad
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
undecided
This wan na assassination na.....nor be him suppose pay d ransom money??

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by shiki(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
If a northerner fail to win 2023 presidential election, those gunmen will take over Abuja

Mark my words

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Coproso: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wetin the man do?

This is why I will always advice people to make sure they have one or more ogume.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by blinking001(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
The north should better wake up and fight this insurgency in their domain....they should stop being enablers of evil by their propensity for sworn secrecy and silence in the face of evil...enough is enough..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by jimmyolasun: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
the Nigeria we have today, this is no news
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Advision: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nigeria is gradually becoming a failed state, it is well
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Pele10: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
APC HANDIWORK
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by wallay77(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nigeria....the children of d poor they failed to educate is coming to hunt them down
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nigeria my country.
In my next life. Never!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Alejoas(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Cti28(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
So disheartening. Killing in Nigeria is like killing �
Cows at the abattoirs - it now looks normal.

Meanwhile the commander in chief has travelled for medical tourism, to recharge his "docility" battery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bunch of fools,idiots,bastards and never do well set of retards. They killed the head of the home con still kidnap the wife ok who will run around to pay the ransom now. Make them kuma split the country make we know wetin remain.#enogobeta4govt.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
This one na real assassination

Buhari it shall never be well with you
Even as you fly go London, you fit quench for there sef

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Acidiously: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Who will now pay the ransom?
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Imstrong2(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:
May he RIP.

and so they deserve to die this way..hope u are also aware so of this ladies throw themselves at them because of greed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Massdamm(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
This country nawa oh
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by visijo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Happy Judas week to all the traitors, back stabbers, betrayers, snitches, etc
It's your week enjoy it�

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Twoclans(f): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
This Niger state is becoming something else,that is how gunmen abducted a man from his SUV at Zuba to madalla axis in broad day light last week Friday.

Last last this insecurity will get to everybody if care is not taken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors / Obasanjo’s Presence At Wike-obi’s London Talks Rattles Tinubu’s Camp / Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.