Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens (2389 Views)

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by samyj2477: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
It was an eyesore; a very terrible act from the Nigerian army and police.

THE NIGERIAN JOINT FORCE COMPRISES OF THE ARMY AND POLICE WENT INTO A COMMUNITY CALLED=NTAK IKOT AKPAN IN ESSIEN UDIM LGA UNDER (IKOT EKPENE) SENATORIAL DISTRICT AKWA IBOM STATE AND STARTED SHOOTING LIVE BULLETS ON THE INNOCENT CIVILIAN INDIGENES OF THE COMMUNITY, CLAIMING IT TO BE THE SETTLEMENT OF THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN IN THE STATE.
29/3/2021

COMRADE ALFA ALFRED

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Olobofife(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Killing unarmed civilians. The fulani Army and zoo police will pay dearly for thiz, with dozens of bodies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Pierohandsome: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
What I read not quite long is that youths in form of unknown gunmen killed some police officers and some military men when they were drafted to quell the protest against a local government chairman.

1 Like

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Elsanchez: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pierohandsome:
What I read not quite long is that youths in form of unknown gunmen killed some police officers and some military men when they were drafted to quell the protest against a local government chairman.

I read same report

dont know what to believe now
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by achierosion(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Too many problems for one country, East want out immediately.
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Chigboboss: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Killing military officers in cold blood is direct looking for trouble.
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
samyj2477:

THE NIGERIAN JOINT FORCE COMPRISES OF THE ARMY AND POLICE WENT INTO A COMMUNITY CALLED=NTAK IKOT AKPAN IN ESSIEN UDIM LGA UNDER (IKOT EKPENE) SENATORIAL DISTRICT AKWA IBOM STATE AND STARTED SHOOTING LIVE BULLETS ON THE INNOCENT CIVILIAN INDIGENES OF THE COMMUNITY, CLAIMING IT TO BE THE SETTLEMENT OF THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN IN THE STATE.
29/3/2021

COMRADE ALFA ALFRED

Nigerian Army and police have completely lost the war they can only kill civilians. Eastern security network boko Haram that the kidnappers are killing the police and army and the police and army are killing civilians what coward..

1 Like

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Kebbiprince: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
A lot of blood flowing in Nigeria in the south now. From oyo to ondo to Ogun to Anambra to Ebonyi to Enugu to Akwa Ibom. What is happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Kebbiprince: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:
How come they don't kill innocent people in zamfara, Kaduna and Borno after being killed?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by talk2hb1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
samyj2477:

29/3/2021

COMRADE ALFA ALFRED
Lie Post, Abeg stop insulting our intelligence with all this fake reporting.
1)Headlines says killing innocent akwa ibom
2)In the body you reported they were shooting live bullet with no indication of how many casualty or even any casualty.
3)you only showed us pictures of bullets not of pictures of dead bodies.

Bros how far now.

2 Likes

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Chigboboss: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kebbiprince:

How come they don't kill innocent people in zamfara, Kaduna and Borno after being killed?

Have you ever seen civilians ATTACK the military in Zamfara, Kaduna or Borno like ESN?
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Kebbiprince: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:

Have you ever seen civilians ATTACK the military in Zamfara, Kaduna or Borno like ESN?
See I'm a northern guy and unbiased you hear. Bandits, boko haram and ESN are all armed group and can't be considered a civilian. The people who killed soldiers in akwa ibom are also armed group and not civilians

4 Likes

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
So a picture of bullet shells means Nigerian army are in Akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Chigboboss: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kebbiprince:

See I'm a northern guy and unbiased you hear. Bandits, boko haram and ESN are all armed group and can't be considered a civilian. The people who killed soldiers in akwa ibom are also armed group and not civilians

I've never heard of Bandits attacking the military. They're always in the bushes and do hit and run attacks on civilians.

As for BH, their war theatre is Sambisa Forest so there will be fewer civilian casualties and town incursions
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Jostoman: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
When I heard that they are traveling I knew something terrible is about to happen.
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Kebbiprince: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:

I've never heard of Bandits attacking the military. They're always in the bushes and do hit and run attacks on civilians.

As for BH, their war theatre is Sambisa Forest so there will be fewer civilian casualties and town incursions
Hahahahahaha, I will leave you with your Ignorance. Just do Google search of bandits attack on soldiers and for boko haram, is it that you don't read news of boko killing our soldiers like chicken and sometimes overrun their barracks,

2 Likes

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Chigboboss: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Hahahahahaha, I will leave you with your Ignorance. Just do Google search of bandits attack on soldiers and for boko haram, is it that you don't read news of boko killing our soldiers like chicken and sometimes overrun their barracks,

Bla bla zero point.

Show me where bandits attacked military. Not BH.
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by madukka(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
killings is gradually becoming a norm in this country now. even here on nairaland people no longer bother viewing the threads notifying us of this killings or is the mods gradually trotting the views and posts like this one, because i noticed on this site if you want to comment on some section you will of all swear an oat to islam,, very bad . alot are happening in this country
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Rugaria: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:
Is it the old men and women in the villages that are "looking for trouble"?
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Monogamy: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Killing security officers is like waking yanga when he is already snoring

1 Like

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Goldeno(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
when they are shooting and killing security personal, they are hoodlums and unknown gunmen but when the security personal are able to repel and defeat them, the become innocent civilians. That's Nigerians modus operandi.

and tomorrow we will want to compare our security personal with that of US - as childish and stupid that sounds.
even the combined force of the most powerful nations in the world can't help Nigeria because of this our lame mentality and logic.

that's how they'll be complaining about the security establishment not helping them tackle cultists in there communities but when they come for the cultists it is them that be hiding the cultists and even contributing money for their bail then come online and tag them innocent civilians

for you info, in US it a great federal offence to withhold info from security operatives, you could go to jail.
if we were to apply that here then an entire community or Street or village will be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Kebbiprince: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:

Bla bla zero point.

Show me where bandits attacked military. Not BH.
I won't spoon feed you, use Google and u will see many of them, I'm a northerner, so u can't deceive me.many soldiers already murdered in katsina by Bandits.
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Chigboboss: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I won't spoon feed you, use Google and u will see many of them, I'm a northerner, so u can't deceive me.many soldiers already murdered in katsina by Bandits.

Sharrap you're not a northerner but an ipob liar and deceiver.
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Notasyouthink: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:

Sharrap you're not igbo but a lying fulani deceiver.

1 Like

Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Kebbiprince: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:

I have nothing to prove with you anyway, goodnight
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Chigboboss: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Sharrap you're not igbo but a lying fulani deceiver.

Mechonu there.... Everyone that does not support your terrorist ipob is Fulani or Afonja. Can't you use your brain for once? Stop jumping in my mentions before you infect me with something.

Typical of Kanu's brainwashed victims.
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by starnigeria: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chigboboss:

On a flip side. Military response as we see in our clime ought to be universal ,in kinds, throughout the country. Tell me how many swift response have we seen in NWestern state or Ncentral state against Bandits ambushing, slaughtering military men and also kidnapping innocent citizen. But we see show of force when events , abnormal in any case, like this occurs I. SS n SE. Faulty Faculties.
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Notasyouthink: 3:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Chigboboss:

Mechonu there.... Everyone that does not support your terrorist ipob is Fulani or Afonja. Can't you use your brain for once? Stop jumping in my mentions before you infect me with something.

Typical of Kanu's brainwashed victims.
Oh shut up, anybody that is not in support of nigga-area or how it's being run by fulani oligarchy is IPOB.. Can't you use your brain for once??

Stop jumping into the threads/posts of people of goodwill before you infect them your nigga-area dumbness.
Re: Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens by Idiko1: 4:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Bro the person should be left not only in his or her ignorance but stark ignorance. I never knew a stick is more articulate than a human being. Nairaland is indeed a strip.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sheik Isa Pantami Trying To Bribe Nigerians?? (pics) / Nnamdi Kalu Sister Is A Police Officer Still Serving In NPF - Uwazurike / Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.