Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

How To Turn Your Blackberry Into A Modem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Your Blackberry Into A Modem (1090 Views)

How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Blackberry Into A Modem by segesege: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2011
An Internet connection may be established with the BlackBerry 8530.
The BlackBerry Curve 8530 is loaded with features including Wi-Fi capability, Bluetooth and a 2.0 megapixel camera. As a blacberry user, you can take advantage of the phone's ability to be used as a modem for your laptop or desktop computer. You can turn the phone into a modem with the help of BlackBerry's Desktop Software. After the initial setup of the program, you can access the Internet on your computer with your 8530 from any location within your mobile service provider's network.

Difficulty: Easy Instructions
things you'll need,,,,,,,,,visit http://pacemates.net/index.php?topic=35.0

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Recieves Heavy Criticizm For Making Phones Every Week, Lack Of Updates / Addicted To Swapping Phones!! Good Or Bad / New J-TAG Technology To Resurrect Death Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.