Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections (6789 Views)

Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics / Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) / See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by md4real(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2011
Seriously tired of the bigotry and sentiment expressed by most of us in this forum. I rather appreciate the good and dedicated work carried out by this guys.
Despite the small pay, they really deserve to be commended. What do you think?
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by edoyad(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2011
Kai ! Jokes apart, the success of these elections rests heavily on these young men and women, i wish i did something half as noble in my time. I just hope they don't become targets of some devious minds

Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by saintneo(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2011
I am of the opinion that the Corps Members that participated in this elections should be given a certificate of recognition by INEC.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by londoner: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2011
Thank you, seriously they are the heros of this election.

They should receive a national recognition.

I am very proud of them x
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Hatitude: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
Words can simply not describe how extremely impressed I am of them but here are a few I can think of:
Resilient group
Tenacious lot
The Future
The nation's pride & joy
Dedicated
Awesome
Breadth of fresh air
Patriots
Progressives
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Arosa(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
Them try sha!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by efisher(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
They are the heroes of the process.

My prayer for every one of them:

May their lives overflow with blessings. May they continue to enjoy every good thing in life. My God grant them prosperity and success in all they do. For those that are not married and wish to get married; may God grant them their heart desires and lead them to meet "Mr. or Mrs. Right". For those that are married, may God continue to increase them and their family on all fronts. May they continue to contribute to the development of this great nation.

Amen.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by abioila(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
dey are simply the backbone of dis election
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by honour6(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2011
I'm a corp member, I want to say that it's nice to be appreciated and to be part of the change that's about to happen in the country. My heart also goes out to all corp members who lost their lives in this struggle and hope that their sacrifice would not be in vain.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by vice77: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
and for those who lost their lives in the bomb-blast, may their soul rest in peace and may the sacrifice of their demise brings more confidence to the Nigerian masses such that we shall keep doing the RIGHT thing.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
Well done cool
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by HamidO1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
Naija youths are not as bad as they make us look.
They are true heroes,
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by anishe(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am very proud of them all.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by yiboboy: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
If only the country wasn't riddled with corruption! What the corpers have done, though commendable is expected of each citizen of this country as a civic duty.

Any one accorded the honour of serving his/her country should take pride in that and discharge his/her duty accordingly; alas this is better experienced and expected in a country in tandem with the tenet of democracy!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by mrofficial(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2011
vice77:

and for those who lost their lives in the bomb-blast, may their soul rest in peace and may the sacrifice of their demise brings more confidence to the Nigerian masses such that we shall keep doing the RIGHT thing.

Amen!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
Gaskai,am za hafiest nijerian. Kumaaa i 2 sank al zose wanzaful corfer zat try 4 zis elecsion. Una 2much kai.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Mavor: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
Imagine!!! INEC did not even take care of the welfare of this corpers on polling day. They are expected to gather the day before by 4pm at a central location and camp overnight till the next day, when they will disperse to their various polling units before 8am to conduct the elections. No meals or proper arrangements for sleeping was provided at the camp area and no meals or refreshments the following day at their polling units. They work morning to nights on election day, most without eating. I am referring to EDO STATE in this matter, angry I dont know about other states. Jega was given billions for this election. I have nothing against the man, cos he tried. But in my opinion, after this election, EFCC needs to probe him and all State RECs. An account of how the money was spent should be proerly given.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by divinereal: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
You have done welll, thank you!!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by guccimilan(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
The heros of our time , history will not forget u guys and only God can reward you people for the job well done, CUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by deor03(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
Hey,

For all those that think the NYSC programm should be scrapped , this exercise shows that with  responsible governance,  these workforce can be channeled  to solve some of our pressing needs in this country.

To all the Youth corpers, I SALUTE and commend your patriotic effort in the face of the challenges that comes with elections in Nigeria.

Election in Nigeria is synonymous with a day in the battle front in a full blown war.

Thanks  for your gallantry and bravery.

You guys and Jega are our new heroes in Nigeria.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by arsenal1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am a corp member and i am happy i was given the chance to serve my nation at this decisive moment. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by searay(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
I have tried. God bless me. If inec like let them appreciate us. If the federal gov't like let them recognise us, financial or national award is not too big. Am proud of myself.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Carlosein(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
I commend all corps members involved in the elections, thanks for all your selfless efforts in heeding this clarion call.
may the fruits of your actions inspire you to greater patriotism. but even if not, do good just because
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Carlosein(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
searay:

I have tried. God bless me. If inec like let them appreciate us. If the federal gov't like let them recognise us, financial or national award is not too big. Am proud of myself.

that's the spirit.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by MShittu: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
good job corpers!
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by seguno2: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am sure that the commitment and efforts of these youth corpers will not be wasted. Rather it will signpost a new culture of patriotism and change for accountability from our leaders.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by ladeeh09: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
good job guys, we appreciate you all.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by 144(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
[b][i][i][i][i]
Hatitude:

Words can simply not describe how extremely impressed I am of them but here are a few I can think of:
Resilient group
Tenacious lot
The Future
The nation's pride & joy
Dedicated
Awesome
Breadth of fresh air
Patriots
Progressives
am proud to be part of this change n thank God for his grace n protection. to all nairalander out there Nigeria is growing greater, May God continue to bless Nigeria
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by beknown(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
Corpers,

I appreciate you all for doing your best amidst the highly pressured election.

You all stood in your positions to see that the election was successful.

Thank you for your effort.

Keep up the good work to support our future.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by chidexy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2011
On the shoulders of the youths (as exemplified by the Youth Corpers) shall arise the building blocks of a new Nigeria. , Youths obey the clarion call,
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
deor03:

Hey,

For all those that think the NYSC programm should be scrapped , this exercise shows that with  responsible governance,  these workforce can be channeled  to solve some of our pressing needs in this country.

To all the Youth corpers, I SALUTE and commend your patriotic effort in the face of the challenges that comes with elections in Nigeria.

Election in Nigeria is synonymous with a day in the battle front in a full blown war.

what more can i add, you've said it all.many don't know how dangerous weapons are freely used.however, for those already rolling out the drums or popping champagne, IT'S NOT YET UHURU. THE REAL BATTLE IS TAKING PLACE ON THE 26th especially in the ND. LET US ALL BE VIGILANT ON THIS
BTW, where are you serving, i'm serving at my profile location.
Re: Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
deor03:

Hey,

what more can i add, you've said it all.many don't know how dangerous weapons are freely used.however, for those already rolling out the drums or popping champagne, IT'S NOT YET UHURU. THE REAL BATTLE IS TAKING PLACE ON THE 26th especially in the ND. LET US ALL BE VIGILANT ON THIS
BTW, where are you serving, i'm serving at my profile location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is A Lagosian ? / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference / Mark Urges Senators To Fast For Super Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.