Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

(hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room (2704 Views)

Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) / UNIZIK Students Protest As Francis Mmadubuobi Dies (Photos) / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by Takitrom: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2021
This young boy who happens to be the son of one of the faculty cleaners in Unizik Awka was seen by 042 TV trying to pass knowledge to students, but this interesting lecture was cut abrupt by the mom, as she reminded her that home isn't far fetched as work for the day has been completed, kudos to the young lecturer, hopefully his dream of becoming a lecturer will come to fruition someday.
In addition, there was never a day that he misses to come with the mum to clean our faculty, I don't know if the boy has started schooling, very funny boy, those in faculty of art NAU would testify.
I pray someone finds him and enroll him into school so that his dream will come true.

Watch the hilarious video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vexlFeW74eY

Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by Takitrom: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2021
I love his boldness, mods please let's help this young dream.
Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by setobaba: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2021
Takitrom:
I love his boldness, mods please let's help this young dream.
Why is your brain so backward, what’s in the video that mod should push to fp? Someone carried his or her child along to lecture room and you want that to be push to the front burner.

Sincerity of purpose is what we need in this country, almost everything is basically becoming so abused

2 Likes

Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by GorillaApp(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2021
I see greatness

1 Like

Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by Takitrom: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2021
setobaba:

Why is your brain so backward, what’s in the video that mod should push to fp? Someone carried his or her child along to lecture room and you want that to be push to the front burner.

Sincerity of purpose is what we need in this country, almost everything is basically becoming so abused
No not a student's child, just the child of a cleaner, moreover , I am much concerned that the boy isn't in school already, lets be human for once, no hard feelings bro.

3 Likes

Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by Takitrom: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2021
GorillaApp:
I see greatness
I couldn't agree less with you Sir.

1 Like

Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria is a very useless country, if not this kid should have been in school.

1 Like

Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by Lamasta(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Which level is the boy in 100L or 200L

Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by GodWrites: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
If this is how you're going to blow on YouTube, you're on a long thing... undecided
Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by MickzyDonald: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
setobaba:

who even know if it's planned work so the child can get sponsorship and other goodies for a planned fake teaching
Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by Xenry: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
GodWrites:
If this is how you're going to blow on YouTube, you're on a long thing... undecided

Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by Takitrom: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
MickzyDonald:

who even know if it's planned work so the child can get sponsorship and other goodies for a planned fake teaching
No its not.
Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by MickzyDonald: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Takitrom:
No its not.
Okay,i pray he see's someone that will bless him then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by vikrahtv: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
I have video on how to install Plotagon Studio Magic with crack for lifetime you can watch the video on Youtube Channel Appsoft Teach
Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by vikrahtv: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
I have software that is simple to make cartoon videos animation called it Plotagon Studio Magic With Crack u can watch this video to see how is work
Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by vikrahtv: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
I have website that provide free cracked software to download for free APPSOFT NG
Re: (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room by Takitrom: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2021
vikrahtv:
I have website that provide free cracked software to download for free APPSOFT NG
Where?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Discloses What God Told Him Will Take Place / Unizik! / Unilag Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.