Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission (1314 Views)

PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times / Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 LGs - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by mdorobosa: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2011
EDO STATE PRESIDENTIAL RESULT READ BY THE STATE INEC COMMISSION.

ACN 54,222
CPC 17,795
PDP 542,173
, Adc 597
ANPP 2174
APS: 117
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by spoOne: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2011
[size=20pt]oshiomole sacks edo people for voting pdp.[/size][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2011
This is sympathy votes for Jonathan courtesy of Acn but anyways pdp must go sha.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by Arosa(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2011
Edo is a swing state, we vote personality not party. cool Goodluck to oshiomole cheesy
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by semid4lyfe(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2011
Bluetooth:
This is sympathy votes for Jonathan courtesy of Acn but anyways pdp must go sha.

What crass nonsense!

You think Tinubu's influence extends into Edo state? The only reason the ACN is a party to be reckoned with in Edo state is cos of Adams Oshiomole. Edo peeps voted for their brother (a fellow South-Southerner) and not cos of sympathy for ACN

Leaves the thread wondering if people know there's a significant indigenous Ijaw Ethnic population in Edo state undecided
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by cantell(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2011
semid4lyfe:

What crass nonsense!

You think Tinubu's influence extends into Edo state? Edo peeps voted for their brother and not cos of sympathy for ACN

Leaves the thread wondering if people know there's a significant indigenous Ijaw Ethnic population in Edo state

lol.Bros, pls stay. The guy na bunkom.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by snowdrops(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2011
The ACN national leadership should expel Oshiomole from the party for losing to PDP. This is similar to what he did to people from Edo central in his cabinet.
What is good for the goose us good for the gander.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by snowdrops(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2011
semid4lyfe:

What crass nonsense!

You think Tinubu's influence extends into Edo state? The only reason the ACN is a party to be reckoned with in Edo state is cos of Adams Oshiomole. Edo peeps voted for their brother (a fellow South-Southerner) and not cos of sympathy for ACN

Leaves the thread wondering if people know there's a significant indigenous Ijaw Ethnic population in Edo state undecided

significant ke. You are joking right.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by switch47(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2011
Jonathan 500k buhari 17 k. Goodluck 4 life
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by texazzpete(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Leaves the thread wondering if people know there's a significant indigenous Ijaw Ethnic population in Edo state undecided[/i]

Since when did less than 5% of the population become SIGNIFICANT enough to sway the general vote?
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by 10cirenoh: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2011
When did Ijaw become a voice in Edo state? you people sha!
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by olabukola: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Crass nonsense, how can you vote GEJ at the same time saying "pdp must go sha".
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by semid4lyfe(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2011
Ok, agreed. . .the Ijaw population of Edo state is not significant but did you guys miss the emboldened part of my post abi una wan talk se na Tinubu do am for Goodie J? undecided grin

semid4lyfe:
You think Tinubu's influence extends into Edo state? The only reason the ACN is a party to be reckoned with in Edo state is cos of Adams Oshiomhole. Edo peeps voted for their brother (a fellow South-Southerner) and not cos of sympathy for ACN
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2011
olabukola:

Crass nonsense, how can you vote GEJ at the same time saying "pdp must go sha".

Who would you have voted for as a southerner when the alliance between Acn and cpc failed when pdp is presentinga southerner and cpc is presenting a greedy northerner.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by efisher(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2011
The result is very credible. Edo state is one state that loves GEJ extremely well. They may not like PDP but they are not blinded by that.

snowdrops:

The ACN national leadership should expel Oshiomole from the party for losing to PDP. This is similar to what he did to people from Edo central in his cabinet.

A taste of his own medicine.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by olabukola: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Who would you have voted for as a southerner when the alliance between Acn and cpc failed when pdp is presentinga southerner and cpc is presenting a greedy northerner.
If you want PDP to go then you don't have to think along the south/north divide. PDP is a national party spread all over Nigeria. So voting for gej and at the same time saying pdp must go makes no sense. Don't you know that no party can beat pdp again in the near future if they win this election.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by 10cirenoh: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2011
When did Ijaw become a voice in Edo state? you people sha!
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2011
olabukola:

If you want PDP to go then you don't have to think along the south/north divide. PDP is a national party spread all over Nigeria. So voting for gej and at the same time saying pdp must go makes no sense. Don't you know that no party can beat pdp again in the near future if they win this election.

A laudable chance to  oust pdp came but buhari screwed it up due to his greed.so who would blame for that ? Tinubu or buhari ?
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by olabukola: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

A laudable chance to oust pdp came but buhari screwed it up due to his greed.so who would blame for that ? Tinubu or buhari ?
You blame both for not reaching agreement before last wed. Its the same greed in PDP that made them public enemy number was exhibited by Bahari and Tinubu. Thatz why i keep on saying that all of them are the same. Do you think that if fash had switched over to PDP lagoosians will vote for ACN? Think twice. Even if Tinubu and Buhari did agree last week, problems will come up afterwards if they did win cus they had little or no time to fashion out how they will run the government. They only have time to agree who will be the VP what of other positions after election?

My brother From North, East, West and South they are all the same once they enter Aso Rock. Mark it somewhere PDP is not going anytime soon. They will out live the other parties. Watch out how CPC will split into another 2 or more parties b4 xmas.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2011
snowdrops:

yes o! I wonder what warranted  that action of his undecided
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2011
olabukola:

You blame both for not reaching agreement before last wed. Its the same greed in PDP that made them public enemy number was exhibited by Bahari and Tinubu. Thatz why i keep on saying that all of them are the same. Do you think that if fash had switched over to PDP lagoosians will vote for ACN? Think twice. Even if Tinubu and Buhari did agree last week, problems will come up afterwards if they did win cus they had little or no time to fashion out how they will run the government. They only have time to agree who will be the VP what of other positions after election?

My brother From North, East, West and South they are all the same once they enter Aso Rock. Mark it somewhere PDP is not going anytime soon. They will out live the other parties. Watch out how CPC will split into another 2 or more parties b4 xmas.

buhari didn't want a long term alliance with Acn,he's just interested in winning the election while the Acn wanted a formidable opposition that can challenge pdp.I think the poor performance of Acn in the north may them realised that a unity among all the opposition is the only thing that can bring down pdp.however,buhari seems not interested in all these alliance stuff which is why he failed woefully in the SW.yorubas are nobody's fool you know.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by olabukola: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

buhari didn't want a long term alliance with Acn,he's just interested in winning the election while the Acn wanted a formidable opposition that can challenge pdp.I think the poor performance of Acn in the north may them realised that a unity among all the opposition is the only thing that can bring down pdp.however,buhari seems not interested in all these alliance stuff which is why he failed woefully in the SW.yorubas are nobody's fool you know.
I know.

I also read a thread where The same ACN conversed for ministerial positions with PDP. How can ACN think of forming an alliance with PDP when Nigerians think that PDP is bad and are voting ACN cus they think they are GOOD yet Good party(ACN) is romancing bad party(PDP). Its that a betrayal to the voters. The think is that you feel that ACN or CPC is diff from PDP which i strongly object and i think am right.
Re: Edo State Presidential Result Read By The State Inec Commission by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
olabukola:

I know.

I also read a thread where The same ACN conversed for ministerial positions with PDP. How can ACN think of forming an alliance with PDP when Nigerians think that PDP is bad and are voting ACN cus they think they are GOOD yet Good party(ACN) is romancing bad party(PDP). Its that a betrayal to the voters. The think is that you feel that ACN or CPC is diff from PDP which i strongly object and i think am right.

Acn still has a lot of work to do in the North but I believe an alliance with pdp is not going to stop the part from believing in its own ideologies.Anyways,they should use the alliance to push for political reform.

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Watch Report: Nigeria's Anti-corruption Agency(EFCC) Ineffective. / Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) / WYESUREP, Public Misconception Or Politicians Deceits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.