Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Am About To Pay For This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Am About To Pay For This Car (1472 Views)

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Pay For This Car by surrogatesng: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2021
I am about to pay for a scion xa.The seller assured me thati it shares same engine and transmission with toyota yaris.P,ease make una help me.Is the car ok?

Re: I Am About To Pay For This Car by Mayor555(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Scion is Toyota.

You'll definitely see elements of Toyota in the car if you check the car well.

Post engine.
Re: I Am About To Pay For This Car by ShenTeh(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2021
surrogatesng:
I am about to pay for a scion xa.The seller assured me thati it shares same engine and transmission with toyota yaris.P,ease make una help me.Is the car ok?

If you are ok with the Yaris/Corolla cross, then you should be ok with this. It is more or less badge technology.

Though most of the underneath parts, engine and gear are same as Yaris/Corolla, exterior parts may be pricey and dire.

All the best

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Pay For This Car by surrogatesng: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Thank you sir.Below is the picture of the engine bay
Mayor555:
Scion is Toyota.

You'll definitely see elements of Toyota in the car if you check the car well.

Post engine.

Re: I Am About To Pay For This Car by 9icetoo(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2021
It's a dressed up toyota yaris. Body parts are bloody expensive. So avoid fender benders at all cost.
I don't know the condition of engine and transmission. Do your due diligence.
Re: I Am About To Pay For This Car by Manuella4ace: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
It's a Yaris in disguise, a good car, enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

EOD Engine Mounts / Why Do Some People Prefer Mercedes Benz 2 Japanese Cars? / Documents Require When Buying Registered Naija Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.