Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers (13189 Views)

OMOKRI Speaks On How Rufai Oseni Threatens To Kill And Lied Against Him In This / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Duplik8t77(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
zimmaking:
I decree and command in the name of Jesus,that their will be confusion in the camp of the kidnappers in Jesus name.They Will be released this week in the mighty name of Jesus.
stop wasting precious time. no be Jesus kidnap them. let the leaders do the right and stop bothering Jesus
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Hollawayn05(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
franchasng:
All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

Why some enlightened youths of today still remain in Islam is a thing of worry.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good

Run from Islam, nothing good comes from it.

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam

Be Everything But don't be an Ignorant
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Faithful1234(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
imagine the kind of country I was born into.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by boolet: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
davidafe:

This is a sensible matter, don't just open your. Mouth and say thing just cus you feel like.
I don't get it... Who makes the rules that I must conform to your definition of "sensible"? Don't be silly.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by boolet: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Duplik8t77:
stop wasting precious time. no be Jesus kidnap them. let the leaders do the right and stop bothering Jesus

God no go shame you, you too much.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Jhayphil: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
People will never seize to baffle me. Should this be about RCCG members or the Citizens that were kidnapped? The likes of Reno just seek to cause more confusion. Besides, was he not part of the GEJ government? Or his own church members weren't affected? Or GEJ's? Its about people that were kidnapped and not RCCG members Abegi!
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by gnykelly(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
franchasng:
All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam
you might seems educated but you lack elightenment. i know you are bring half smart. what would you call adolf Hitler a sworn Christian
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Thormiwah(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Reno is only being mischievous, Yesterday, he was at the Security Council meeting presided over by the President where he told Service Chiefs to end all forms of insecurity and where the President asked that they go after Service Chiefs
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by TheRareGem1(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Reno Omokri is just playing with people's emotions with this nonesense talk.

When his boss was championing the affairs, school children were kidnapped and he never rescue one person not untill this admin came onboard and rescue them.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Dobb: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Reno is talking, Reno that when GEJ was President (the commander in Chief of armed force) and chibok girls were kidnapped, what did GEJ do?
First he and his boss denied it and you the kidnap, they said it didn’t happen. When they couldn’t deny it again, what did they now do NOTHING

He specifically was busy attacking anyone that called out GEJ. Now he is here doing fake activist cause his principal is no longer in power.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by okefranci: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
I do laugh whenever I see Reno barking on a issue like this ,anyway he needs money to spend because he has totally broke
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Thunder1010: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Is Reno a pastor? If he claim to be one, them Christianity and pastoral is a mess.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Ubdavis(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
zimmaking:
I decree and command in the name of Jesus,that their will be confusion in the camp of the kidnappers in Jesus name.They Will be released this week in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Peappy49(f): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
A birthday greeting in which Prof Yemi Osinbajo was a guest speaker is completely different from the abduction of the RCCG Members.

Yesterday, he was at the Security Council meeting presided over by the President where he told Service Chiefs to end all forms of insecurity and where the President asked that they go after Service Chiefs. The VP is a doer and will surely be on top of this issue

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Joylove2324(f): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:
Osibanjo is a pastor he should negotiate for them
Stop vomiting trash, Osinbajo is the vice President for all Nigerians irrespective of your tribe or religion. Every Nigerians lives matter to him. We have the security agencies and we should call their attention to it.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Temmy1997(f): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
The president gave service chiefs the marching order to identify and take out sponsors, leaders of kidnappers and bandits terrorizing Nigerians, especially in the North.

So stop chasing clout with Osinbajo's name,he is not the one behind your predicament Osinbajo is not the service chief nor the DG and moreover he hasn't been quite on issues like this so please stop the hatered.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Tochj(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
franchasng:

Islam is a Religion from hell
The amount of bloodshed perpetuated by this people is much
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Tochj(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dobb:
Reno is talking, Reno that when GEJ was President (the commander in Chief of armed force) and chibok girls were kidnapped, what did GEJ do?
First he and his boss denied it and you the kidnap, they said it didn’t happen. When they couldn’t deny it again, what did they now do NOTHING

He specifically was busy attacking anyone that called out GEJ. Now he is here doing fake activist cause his principal is no longer in power.
Me too I doubted it
The north gave us reasons to
The kind of deadly politics played by the north gave me reason to.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by OC831: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Reno is a mischievous man. He sure knows making a spectacle in the media does not equal action. Just like in the case of the ENDSARS and southern kaduna killings, the VP did not make statements until adequate actions had been set in motion.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Estellar: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Why is Reno d one leading d charge? Where are pastor adeboye, Remi Tinubu and yemi osinbajo?
Observing table manners
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Dejyom(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Such a sad and worrying occurrence.. we hope the service chiefs have sprung to Action so as to rescue them. They have been ordered by Mr President and the Vice President to launch an all out attack on everyone behind this frequent mayhem.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/452234-buhari-to-service-chiefs-engage-crush-bandits-kidnappers.html
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Dejyom(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Such a saddening and worrying mishap.
We hope the service chiefs have all sprung to action as they've been ordered by the president and the vice President to do.
We pray that these innocent people are freed or rescued soon.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/452234-buhari-to-service-chiefs-engage-crush-bandits-kidnappers.html
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Wada3: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Reno Omokri is a known garrulous man known to be surviving on sponsored blackmailing
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Calitoscassius(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Their useless Jesus should go and save them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Arms Dealer Arrested For Selling Thousands Of Ak47s To Nigeria / There Are No Political Killings In Rivers, Only Cult Clashes – Wike / Umahi Bags 2016 Zik Prize For Leadership In Good Governance Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.