Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US (14188 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections / See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Bundaweber: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=Nigeriabiafra82 post=100359195]Another propaganda from lair Mohammed desk
Who is the US government that says no body died
This was
An Us intelligence officer reply to British high commissioner catriolina
I wonder how BMC twist this[/quote

huh!!!!
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by smith1985(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Stone03:

You are an idiot. The type of DJ Switch is a pride of womanhood. What have you added to make IMO proud of you? Why dancing to the time of the Yoruba cowards to denigrate your Igbo sister?

you must be very stupid... you outcast...to.hell.with u and ur DJ studity ...pigs

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by DarlingtonC: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

God will continue to Punish her! !
And if true, same fate awaits you
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Womanizer(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2021
1x2x3:

A little scene......you have 7 people in your compound then soldiers storm there firing shots, 2 people got killed while others escaped then the bodies were taken away. As a brilliant Nairalander you are can you tell me how you will see a corpse at the scene?

As a brilliant Nairalander that you are please tell us why the families of the two missing person have not raised an alarm since?!
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by 1x2x3: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Womanizer:

As a brilliant Nairalander that you are please tell us why the families of the two missing person have not raised an alarm since?!

They should raise alarm to you or to the police? You think everyone that went to protest told their families they are going for protest? Some families will report about missing person to the police and keep hoping......... Forever actually.
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Olatomiwami(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2021
macof:

At least two people I know of, Abouta Solomon, and brother to one Olufunmi Grace

And even if you claim people were not killed, do you also claim people were not shot? Innocent citizens by their own military

Go to your dictionary and post the full meaning of "Massacre "here. Enough said.
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Womanizer(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
1x2x3:

They should raise alarm to you or to the police? You think everyone that went to protest told their families they are going for protest? Some families will report about missing person to the police and keep hoping......... Forever actually.

You people claimed that 78 people were shot at killed at the Lekki toll gate yet there is not a single corpse, not a single pic of even one dead body and no police report by the family members...you people need to start reasoning logically!
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by afube: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Factshunter:

Land, what and which land?

Victim according to whom? We are still trying to clear one lie but here you are adding another one, is everything ok, bro? grin

oh shur up! low life you are
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Factshunter: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2021
afube:

oh shur up! low life you are

Look at the kid telling me to shut up? grin Can a kiddo like you said that to my face offline? Imao!!

I will take this like a joke. cheesy
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by afube: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Factshunter:

Look at the kid telling me to shut up? grin Can a kiddo like you said that to my face offline? Imao!!

I will take this like a joke. cheesy

I am a 3rd dan karate black belt, I will wipe the floor with your backside ! wimp
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Factshunter: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
afube:

I am a 3rd dan karate black belt, I will wipe the floor with your backside ! wimp

Stop taken those drugs , kid. grin
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Cajal(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

God will continue to Punish her! !
Amen
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by edoairways: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Womanizer:

You people claimed that 78 people were shot at killed at the Lekki toll gate yet there is not a single corpse, not a single pic of even one dead body and no police report by the family members...you people need to start reasoning logically!
And it didn't occur to you that the military cleaned their mess? Haven't you wonder why some doctors died suddenly after the incidence
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Womanizer(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2021
edoairways:

And it didn't occur to you that the military cleaned their mess? Haven't you wonder why some doctors died suddenly after the incidence

So 78 people were shot and killed in a place that had over 1,000 protesters each of whom had a camera phone and yet there is not a single pic of even 1 dead body? shocked

If you don't have brain to think please try and borrow one
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by edoairways: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Womanizer:

So 78 people were shot and killed in a place that had over 1,000 protesters each of whom had a camera phone and yet there is not a single pic of even 1 dead body? shocked

If you don't have brain to think please try and borrow one
It was cleaned up Mr. This government knows how to clean their mess. Probably you experience similar fate before the end of this year
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Womanizer(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
edoairways:

It was cleaned up Mr. This government knows how to clean their mess. Probably you experience similar fate before the end of this year

You still have not answered my question - Why is it that there is not a single photo despite the fact that there were over 1,000 people there that night.

So you are trying to tell me that just 40 soldiers were able to round up over 1,000 protesters who were already hysterical!

You people should learn to lie with sense!

They were able to circulate lies that Eniola Badmus was one of those who were shot and killed but they have not been able to tender even just a single pic to back up the lies they have been spreading.

You people should learn not to believe everything you see on social media.
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by edoairways: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Womanizer:

You still have not answered my question - Why is it that there is not a single photo despite the fact that there were over 1,000 people there that night.

So you are trying to tell me that just 40 soldiers were able to round up over 1,000 protesters who were already hysterical!

You people should learn to lie with sense!

They were able to circulate lies that Eniola Badmus was one of those who were shot and killed but they have not been able to tender even just a single pic to back up the lies they have been spreading.

You people should learn not to believe everything you see on social media.

There can't be photo because this government is not trusted. At bolded, it is a normal thing to see fake news circulating with fake photos but denying that non was killed is a big fat lie
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by afube: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Factshunter:

Stop taken those drugs , kid. grin

stop smoking OMO, Jack!
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Factshunter: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
afube:

stop smoking OMO, Jack!
You are not even communicating soundly, so, I warned again, STOP TAKEN THESE DRUGS. cool
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by afube: 3:15am On Apr 06, 2021
Factshunter:

You are not even communicating soundly, so, I warned again, STOP TAKEN THESE DRUGS. cool

oh so you actually fancy yourself an intellectual, which area do you want to be schooled......quantum physics or liberal arts ?......shoot ur shot!
Re: EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US by Difrent: 4:36am On Apr 06, 2021
1x2x3:

Stale defence.....you people should have some shame . It's said that when crying we can still see with our eyes....there's a lot of despair in the land that shouldn't make us all stupid .
Agree reporting to the police will not get the dead justice why can't the families of the deceased protest to the Judicial panel of inquiry ,its foolish to ask that a panel be set up and still turn around to say you can't take matters before the panel which is made up of people sympathetic to your cause .
It's injustice to the dead if their families and sympathisers like you can't get justice for them at the panel of inquiry, you just made them died for nothing . Inability of anyone to cry to the panel of inquiry for the death of loved ones at lekki goes to show that nothing of such happened ......at least those injured were at the panel with their injuries why is there noone that complained of a dead relative at lekki?
#therewasnolekkimassacre

If I had lost someone in Lekki ,I will be at the panel to report but since you care less about your supposed relatives that died in lekki , noneof you deem it right to report their death , what manner of relatives are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Debts Exceeded Revenues In Lagos, Cross River, FCT, Others – FRC / Nigerians now resort to Faking Deaths To Get Pension Benefits - NPC / Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.