Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money (1832 Views)

Let's Talk Brainbox Aka ECU. / Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. / Updated .....Hyundia Elantra 07, (2.0 limited)Vs Honda Civic 07(1.8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
I contacted Uzoma Festus AKA FESRIDERS,a dealer in Kia and Hyundai spare part sales on the 26th of February to source for a 2014 Hyundai I35 A/C compressor.We negotiated and i transfer #49,000 naira to him on the 27th of February,He sent the compressor on Sunday and i collected the same day.I took the Compressor and the car to my technician on Monday and the compressor was fixed but it did not work.Before sending the compressor,he gave a condition that he will only collect the compressor back if it did not work if local compressor oil was not put inside.All of this i made sure the Technician follow.

I returned the compressor that same day to the park and i have since asked him to refund my money but it is either one excuse or the other.Note that since i returned the compressor,he refused replying my wassap messages again and only picks my call when ever he likes,but now has refused to even pick my calls again.These guys are a danger to online business in the country and while we accuse the politicians of one wrong or the other what we do on our own is even worse.

So please anyone that has interacted with Uzoma Festus of Ladipo market should please appeal to him to return my Money.He has the compressor back and also my Money.
Its been more than one month of one excuse or the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by Kingfragz: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Go ladipo go trace am
They always have a union.....just drop his phone number....they will fish him out

1 Like

Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kingfragz:
Go ladipo go trace am
They always have a union.....just drop his phone number....they will fish him out

He knows i am not in Lagos
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by Kingfragz: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
nija80:

He knows i am not in Lagos
thats the problem
Wish I could help...which state are u in sir?
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kingfragz:
thats the problem
Wish I could help...which state are u in sir?
Delta
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by Kingfragz: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
nija80:

Delta
hmm...Am in lagos...I can help you lodge a complain if u want
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kingfragz:
hmm...Am in lagos...I can help you lodge a complain if u want
Anything that can teach this guys the lesson to eschew fraud
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by KnightsTemplar(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
You for enter Mgbuka for Onitsha and source for the compressor, warri to Onitsha is like 2 and half hrs, save yourself all this stress.

1 Like

Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by baylord77(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mr Uzomma Festus, this is unfair.
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by mejai(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
If only u had advertised ur need earlier. Gazzuzz and Gazzuzz logistics would have been of help from beginning to end. Even with 3 months guaranty grin

Just go and report him.
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by Nobody: 8:38am On May 03, 2021
baylord77:
Mr Uzomma Festus, this is unfair.

he knows i dont reside in lagos but i have handed him over to the highest judge
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by princetom1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2021

Highest judge? Make una carry his name and picture go okija shrine jare... No time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by Pclemenza: 1:57am On Jun 08, 2021
princetom1:

Highest judge? Make una carry his name and picture go okija shrine jare... No time for nonsense

Lol, him pot of beans go done 2secs
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by larrixauto2017(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2021
This guy.... Ehnn
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by FRAUDNabber: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
shocked
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by oferdik: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2021

post his phone number and his shop number here so we can so justice to that

1 Like

Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by kayswag100(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
So sorry for your ordeal with this guy.

Pls do not let this go under any circumstance. It irks me when ppl believe they can cheat others of their hard earned money.

If you have anyone in Lag to help you follow up, that's fine. As someone suggested, if it's tabled at their Union at Ladipo with involvement of the police, your money would definitely be refunded.

Do not bother about the money (if u consider it meagre) but concern yourself instead with teaching him a lesson to serve as a deterrent to others here too.

Modified: here's another thread highlighting ine of his scams: https://www.nairaland.com/6591764/fesriders-alias-festus-uzoma-scammer

oferdik:
post his phone number and his shop number here so we can so justice to that
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by dicksonadams(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Ladipo and online business most time do not mix well, I pray the matter is sorted soon
Re: An Appeal Mr Uzoma Festus,aka Fesriders.hyundia Part Seller To Refund My Money by kernniejay(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Buying stuffs from unfamiliar sources is risky in Nigeria and buying things from unfamiliar sources online in Nigeria is double risky.
For anything more than N10k, I will rather enter market by myself (probably with an expert on it), or I visit your "online" store physically to check what I want to pay for. Money is not easy to comeby in the country any more ,coupled with fraudulent people everywhere looking for who to devour.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Drivers In The World / How Can I Start A Car Business? / Help Car Jerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.