Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (36261 Views)

Northern Youths Demand Removal Of Danladi Umar As CCT Chairman Over Assault / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls Out Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by mekussa(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
PROUDLY BIAFRAN

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Duplexxx: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria for you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
favor914:
Words of a Failure, Derek Chauvin a Caucasian cop had his knee on George Floyds’s a negroes neck for over 8 minutes, which led to his death I am sure to you that they should divide The United States for that, since black lives don’t matter?

Does dis changes the fact dat the Country Nigeria does not feel and think One

The Yorubas now want out to bcus it's become as clear as a bell that the Country does not have any connections with oneness.

I was also of the One Nigeria gang until I could not keep up with the deceit and lies anymore ��

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by tjhinal: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
othermen:
Concur!
This useless women, who tell her biafran boys have the right to just attack anybody they don't like, she can go to hell. The useless woman did not see their offence for attacking government official. Infact, that useless thing call Aisha Yesu should be relocate to Enugu or IMO to represent coward KANU.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Franking: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Whether u accept it or not every Igbo and most of those from the old eastern region are Biafran. The same way we term everyone from the north even Adamawa, Taraba, etc as Hausa even when they are not.

I honestly can't wait to have a country I will be proud of. It may not prosper immediately but I trust our abilities. Chukwu Okike Abiama, gbata oso.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Jostoman: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100367558:
The below post from a patriot has said it all on this matter.
Nothing to be added and nothing to be taken away.
In Saner climes, this man won't be in that position anymore by now.
The below post took the words outta our mouths!

God is wonderful
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Myer(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Liberalism is the biggest problem of the Yoruba's.

You just may have a point there.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by ggood: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Realtalk20:
It's rather unfortunate unprofessional and distasteful

But I don't blame the fulani soley after all yoruba and tinubu refer to ibo as okoros

When tinubu was shown herdsmen attack he asked is evans fulani? Meaning herdsmen are better than the ibo yet you ibo kept mute

You guys did this to yourselves but trying to be politically correct

It's because of you ibo we in the southsouth are disrespeced

Had it been you guys took your rightful position in Nigeria the southsouth would not be disrespected the way we are in Nigeria . Ibo used to be a major tribe in Nigeria but today you guys are a laughing stock

You allowed yoruba push you guys to mockery and uselessness. This is my anger towards you ibos.

Because of you guys we southsouth are not respected because no matter what they see us as you guys junior hence when they treat you guys as slaves how won't they open mouth to call us drunkards
your Very correct any where I go in the North the Northerners call me Igbo Inyamuri, I have to tell them that am not Igbo , am from South South
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

There are but working with mostly Muslim or hiding behind hausa names

You are wrong and you know it.

How many policemen serving in the east are from other regions in the country apart from the east, or didn't you know that police is a federal job?

I am quite certain that the majority of the customs and immigration officers in the east are also Igbo.

There's a lot wrong with Nigeria no doubt, but please let's keep the perspective right.

Yes, there's a quota for every region and this shows up when there's going to be recruitment for federal jobs.

That your region quickly fills up their own quota and decides to change their names to spill over into Northerners quota doesn't make it right.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Kingspin(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
"Biafra boys attack me" CCT chairman.

This is the type of press release APC uses to deceive people who cannot think for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by ojojo1985: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
90%of educated northerners are biased towards the Igbos not to talk of the illiterates that are not informed,hajia Aisha pls forget about that cocaine smoker that called himself Justice.we know him and how he got that chairmanship sit on unmerit

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by bigfish3k: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Realtalk20:

But I don't blame the fulani soley after all yoruba and tinubu refer to ibo as okoros

When tinubu was shown herdsmen attack he asked is evans fulani? Meaning herdsmen are better than the ibo yet you ibo kept mute

Had it been you guys took your rightful position in Nigeria the southsouth would not be disrespected the way we are in Nigeria . Ibo used to be a major tribe in Nigeria but today you guys are a laughing stock

You allowed yoruba push you guys to mockery and uselessness. This is my anger towards you ibos.

Because of you guys we southsouth are not respected because no matter what they see us as you guys junior hence when they treat you guys as slaves how won't they open mouth to call us drunkards
Shifting blames when you are the architects of your own problems
Its your hatred for the igbos that they are capitalizing on to treat all of us bad but you will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by NybenSBF101(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
raker300:
A friendly reminder to the so called “one Nigeria” igbos: you have no place in Nigeria.

The capricious Nigerians you try to identify with are belligerent towards you

I am a one Nigeria igbo, if nothing is done to the CCT Chairman, I will seriously have a rethink
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Lamasta(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
By now Danladi ought to have resigned and tendered an unreserved apology to the security guard.....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Villagedude: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Doesn't matter. We know who we are #BAFRIAN BOY

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
FrLukas:

You are wrong and you know it.

How many policemen serving in the east are from other regions in the country apart from the east, or didn't you know that police is a federal job?

I am quite certain that the majority of the customs and immigration officers in the east are also Igbo.

There's a lot wrong with Nigeria no doubt, but please let's keep the perspective right.

Yes, there's a quota for every region and this shows up when there's going to be recruitment for federal jobs.

That your region quickly fills up their own quota and decides to change their names to spill over into Northerners quota doesn't make it right.
You said so and doesn’t translate to fact
I have like 10 witnesses
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by mp3ree: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dalil8:
Guys pay no attention to this attention seeking woman.

She's double tongued.

it will never be well with y.o.u , f.a.m.il.y and unborn g....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by jrusky(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
BigSarah:
embarassed If a high ranking judge could say Biafran Boys, Weytin remain?..
Proud Biafran Girl !

No you got it wrong its absolutely irresponsible of him to harassd anyone and called them biafra boys its very bad and wrong statement so its not a matter of you talking pride its a matter of understanding how these people are not in the same page with SE.

He should step down and apologise for such action and statement.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Freemasonry: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Realtalk20:

Did you actually read the rubbish you wrote?
If you or your forebears did half of what the Igbos have done and are still doing, maybe things would be better.
You won’t do anything yourself, yet you won’t support those who are doing something no matter how little. Mr man go and take your medicine!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Sammyblaq(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Una dey see am...

Your father! Danladi.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Freemasonry: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
He just demonstrated the code of conduct of Fulani’s, that’s how they roll. Did I add that most of them are unlettered? That’s why they write senseless press releases.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Bornboy4: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
WE WANT PEACE IN NIGERIA.

PLEASE KEEP NIGERIANS UNITED,

FOR IN UNITY, WE STAND PREDOMINANTLY AS EVER!

Get your share of FREE 10,000 lovecoin.
Only free now for Early Adopters.
My sigy below has the lead.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by OpinionCounts(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
He is a useless man no doubt. Now we know how they describe other tribes behind closed doors.

Are you just knowing this?? Wow! Where have you been living? Surely not in Nigeria if you didn't already know this.

Even the president is not free from this same way of addressing them (the ibos), or have you forgotten how a whole President and Commander in chief of the armed forces of a democratic country shamelessly and derogatorily referred to a whole region of citizens in the country as mere 5%ers.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
MansoryMX:
He should be sacked! That official statement he made can ignite chaos from Northerners towards innocent people in that plaza. It’s a statement filled with hate, bigotry, dislike for Igbo and breach of National unity among all Nigerians and not just the Igbos. And to think he holds a very powerful position politically in the Nigeria government is so sooo disgraceful!

Who will sack him?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Arabaincubus: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is the fault of this useless President called Buhari.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
There is nothing wrong with that statement
Biafra must come to pass
Even enemies have started acknowledging that
Onu kwuru njo ge kwu nma

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by MansoryMX(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Who will sack him?

The senate have the power to investigate this matter, pass a judgement on him which the president will review and sack him!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by SarakiBukola: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
You're a coward... no wonder you're related to Ojukwu and Kanu.

You ran away from a Fulani that insulted and faced Yoruba.

Nawa for you. Have you no spine? Do they make you shiit in your pants?

Realtalk20:

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by MansoryMX(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guide777:
Don't blame Danladi Umar alone. The Blame goes to everyone. Despite efforts to hide the facts that every Nigerian harbors resentment against one another, the truth will always manifest at unguarded moments. Both the seccessionists and 'one Nigerianists' know it's a mere geographical expression. Until we decide to build a nation where equity and justice reigns, we may never have a Nigeria where peace and progress exist. We will continue to ossilate indefinitely.

This goes to show there is no way we can ever build a nation as one! The only way is for all 4 geopolitical zone go their separate ways because of we don’t thread carefully! The next civil that might occur will be told for a thousand years to come! They should peacefully divide this country into 4 or 5 parts! The Smallest countries in Europe are not even up to the size of Delta state!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
raker300:
A friendly reminder to the so called “one Nigeria” igbos: you have no place in Nigeria.

The capricious Nigerians you try to identify with are belligerent towards you

Some want in and some want out. This has led to alot of confusion, misconceptions and even profiling. There are Igbos in Apc and Pdp so let’s work together not against each other.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Dalil8: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
mp3ree:

it will never be well with y.o.u , f.a.m.il.y and unborn g....

Do you read to understand? or you read to reply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

And Finally, There Is Light! / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.