Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen (17939 Views)

Bayelsa Bans Open Grazing, Rejects Ranching for Herdsmen / Killing Of Farmers: Ekiti To Create Ranching For Herdsmen / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Another stupid story for your mentally malfunctional father!
Go & study to find yourself approved instead of making a fool of yourself on social media, google section 315 (5) & (6) of The Constitution of your country, then go & read the Lands Use Act 1978 and see how ignorant you really are.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 12:41am On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
Go & study to find yourself approved instead of making a fool of yourself on social media, google section 315 (5) & (6) of The Constitution of your country, then go & read the Lands Use Act 1978 and see how ignorant you really are.
Discombobulad dolt! Bleep your bitchy mother!
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

I know, you can force a Malu to the River bank, but you cannot force that Malu to drink water, intellectual naive pikin keep ranting.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

I thought you said you were ready for an argument braggart?all you have exclaimed through out are inappropriate curse words, nothing that makes any sense?
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 12:49am On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
I thought you said you were ready for an argument braggart?all you have exclaimed all through are inappropriate curse words, nothing that makes any sense?
Shut the damn crap!
Cursed and classless animal in human skin!

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Shut the damn crap!
Cursed and classless animal in human skin!
The Great Fela Kuti has already classified your type of homo sapiens “Beast of No Nation” or should I say Oduduwa Amala Nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
The Great Fela Kuti has already classified your type of homo sapiens “Beast of No Nation” or should I say Oduduwa Amala Nation?
Worthless LovePeddler!
Do your doomed life a FAVOUR.....
HUG the nearest transformer bitch.!
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Worthless LovePeddler!
Do your doomed life a FAVOUR.....
HUG the nearest transformer bitch.!
Dude you no reach my level intellectually, like KRS 1 of Boogie Down Production said, Knowledge Reigns Supreme. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
Dude you no reach my level intellectually, like KRS 1 of Boogie Down Production said, Knowledge Reigns Supreme. Goodnight.
Don't back out bitch!....why start you can't finish?....

Bring it on.....

Deranged demon, do the needful asap and sip some sniper to end your miserable life!
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by garfield1: 1:46am On Apr 01, 2021
Harbeeorlar:
My concerns is, what is a state doing with 81 MONARCHS? Of what benefits are these monarchs to their communities and people?

What of imo that has over 400
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Hamiltonii: 3:17am On Apr 01, 2021
SuperBold:

Orlu women airlifted to Mogadishu barrack
Rasheedi kidnapped Ebonyi women, still missing

Yet hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi dare not talk. Who is the slave?

Some of u are incredibly stupid. Support the Obas position and stop comparing slaves!

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Any stupid Governor that wants trouble, real trouble in his state should cede an inch of Odua land to those criminal fulanis for the dubious federal government livestock programme.

Actions will start from such governor's family house down to all his known family members. Some of you just don't want to be reasonable but we know how to permanently reset your stupid heads here !

Buhari, fulanis,crazy governors,you're all mad !

2 Likes

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by chriscrosss(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2021
He knows deep down, this ranching is wrong, but he is a slave...
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Margthatcher: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Ranching nah by force
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by 9jaRealist: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/81-ekiti-monarchs-write-fayemi-reject-ranching-for-herdsmen/amp/

A small state like Ekiti has 81 “monarchs”?
Nigerians and useless wastefulness...smh.
>
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
garfield1:

What of imo that has over 400
Kilode? Well i can relate sha... I served in Oguta. Every autonomous community has Igwe
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shikena:

Thank you. That's my concern too. What for?
And each of them are being paid with tax payers money at the same time they cornered what is suppose to be benefits to their people and community at large.

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by garfield1: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Harbeeorlar:

Kilode? Well i can relate sha... I served in Oguta. Every autonomous community has Igwe
Them and abia are the worst
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
garfield1:
garfield1:
garfield1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Sitting On Landmines: Abuja Residents React To US Terror Alert / ‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit / Port Harcourt-Aba Train Service Begins Operation Month End – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.