Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,606 members, 7,865,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Fruit To Eat Now: Strawberries - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Fruit To Eat Now: Strawberries (1135 Views)

Anyone Here Knows What Fruit This Is? Pics / Healthiest Fruits: What Fruits To Eat Now / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fruit To Eat Now: Strawberries by hungryng: 6:40am On Apr 01, 2021
10 ways you can eat strawberries:
Smoky strawberry skewers
Strawberry desserts
Strawberry cocktails
Strawberry biscuits
Strawberry salads
Strawberry cake
Trifles
Smoothies
Ice cream and lollies
Jams and preserves

https://www.thedreamafrica.com/healthier-fruits-what-fruit-to-eat-now-strawberries/

Re: What Fruit To Eat Now: Strawberries by benjanjo1: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Serf1:
Wud love to eat this fruit but i have neva seen it sold in markets.it seems its foreign.

you can actually get it at shoprite or even spar. trust me, you would be disappointed when you taste it
Re: What Fruit To Eat Now: Strawberries by benjanjo1: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Serf1:
lol, seriously?as they look so beautiful?spar and ShopRite,i dont do them due to my fin.status.

financial status has nothing to do with it. it is no crime for man to enjoy the exotic things in this world. try and get some whenever you can smiley
Re: What Fruit To Eat Now: Strawberries by mariahAngel(f): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2021
benjanjo1:

you can actually get it at shoprite or even spar. trust me, you would be disappointed when you taste it

Ah ah!
You're defaming strawberries you know? cheesy

Well, the good thing about it is it's a versatile fruit.
Re: What Fruit To Eat Now: Strawberries by benjanjo1: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ah ah! You're defaming strawberries you know? cheesy
Well, the good thing about it is it's a versatile fruit.

I remember the first time I tasted it out of curiosity...
I was like WTF
It was not the flavour bust I expected...
Re: What Fruit To Eat Now: Strawberries by mariahAngel(f): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
benjanjo1:

I remember the first time I tasted it out of curiosity...

I was like WTF

It was not the flavour bust I expected...

The flavour is there, it just lacks the sweetness you'd expect from it. cheesy
Next time, try having them with melted chocolate or condensed milk.
Re: What Fruit To Eat Now: Strawberries by Nikes(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Someone said it seems foreign...Lol
It's actually grown in Jos, very common and cheap too. Funny enough, I see them all the time but never had a taste

(1) (Reply)

A Special Meat That Came To My Flat At About 1:00 Am / Who Are The Best Cooks? / The Late Night Snack That Can Help You Burn Fat In Your Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.