Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Best Way To Reward INEC Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Best Way To Reward INEC Corpers (1127 Views)

Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections / How Much Inec Pay Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Reward INEC Corpers by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
Jonathan should direct both the Federal Government, State Government, Ministries, Parastals and Para-military to give INEC corpers automatic employment instead of givin us a token that will not even see us true service year. We are 360,000 in total. This will go a long way to strengthen the spirit of patriotism in Nigeria. Please help pass this to Jonathan. I am proud of Nigeria.
Re: The Best Way To Reward INEC Corpers by vincent10(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
Seconded
Re: The Best Way To Reward INEC Corpers by jason123: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
OP
True talk!!!
Re: The Best Way To Reward INEC Corpers by londoner: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
No, the government should work to make the Nigerian environment one condusive to industry and employment.

If governments begin to have a direct link between corpers and their employment, then that will introduce a wide open door for rigging/corruption in the future using corpers to do the bidding of the government of the day.

They should get a national honor form the Nigerian people.
Re: The Best Way To Reward INEC Corpers by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
@OP, Employment doing what exactly? I mean isn't our government size large enough? How does adding to the burden make it better?
Re: The Best Way To Reward INEC Corpers by texazzpete(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
I don't know what the OP is smoking but it is this kind of knee-jerk largesse that has cost Nigeria dear in the past.
These corps members were PAID for the JOB they are doing. It ain't an unpaid task. Why should we reward people for just doing their jobs?

I support some sort of award for only those Corps members proven to have done about the calling of their jobs to make the process move. There will be a few isolated cases of standout corpers, those are the only ones we need to pencil down for rewards.

Corps members have been doling out Vitamin A and polio vaccines to babies for years now. I havent seen any of them being rewarded.
Re: The Best Way To Reward INEC Corpers by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2011
texazzpete:

I don't know what the OP is smoking but it is this kind of knee-jerk largesse that has cost Nigeria dear in the past.
These corps members were PAID for the JOB they are doing. It ain't an unpaid task. Why should we reward people for just doing their jobs?

I support some sort of award for only those Corps members proven to have done about the calling of their jobs to make the process move. There will be a few isolated cases of standout corpers, those are the only ones we need to pencil down for rewards.

Corps members have been doling out Vitamin A and polio vaccines to babies for years now. I havent seen any of them being rewarded.
u r d one who is high on sum crack, everybody knws d issue of elections in naija is a critical one,plus d bombins nowadays in d country corpers still went ahead wit d election courageously. Never u compare election matters to immunization,damn! Giv us jobs in fed govt parastatals then d souls of my fellow compatriots can r.i.p

(1) (Reply)

The Supposed Armed Robbers At NYSC, Orientation Camp, Kubwa Abuja Caught / NYSC Entreprenuers; Start Your Own Business Today Without A Dime. / Valentine's Day Tragedy As Corps Member Drowns In Akwa Ibom -exclusive Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.