Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This (2326 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by naijadrivablog: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
After spending 1 year in abroad while leaving your wife at home, you came back and invited a plumber to come and do little maintenance in your toilet.
After some minutes, the plumber found and showed you so many used condoms stored in the pipe that blocked it's pathway from flushing.

What actions will you take as the husband.

lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

1 Like

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by dollytino4real(f): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
no actions needed just throw dem away!

2 Likes

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by Bornsinner7: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
What if na your son use am?
Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by BareFacedLies(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
dollytino4real:
no actions needed just throw dem away!

grin
Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by DaddyRochie1642: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Go back to "Abroad" and leave only the woman in the Marriage.... Simple grin grin

4 Likes

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by oloyedewaris(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
The usual thing na, divorce
Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by AishaYesufu: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
You left a woman in Nigeria and travelled abroad forgetting that "body no be wood".

God and nature arrangement of marriage is for couple to stay together, anything less than that is inviting trouble.

6 Likes

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by Victoria938(f): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
body no be fire wood

1 Like

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by dochenaj: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Victoria938:
body no be fire wood
So that's your excuse for cheating?

As much as I don't support couples being away from each other for longer than 3 months, there is literally no justification for adultery.

For the proponents of "body no be firewood" I have this to say, there is something called self control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by culf: 12:44am On Apr 03, 2021
hmmmm...., see excuses!!
Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 03, 2021
Call her and show her the snapped evidence, simple
Carry face and see her reaction
If she is not remorseful,give her 3-4 months leave in her father's house
If she change, you bring her back
For those saying body no be wood where is self control self? Like me wey do surgery for like 6-8 months,I can't play that game, so make the man dey cheat dey go,Ok nah

2 Likes

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2021
what if they live in multiple story buildings and they shared pipe with other flats

1 Like

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:
You left a woman in Nigeria and travelled abroad forgetting that "body no be wood".

God and nature arrangement of marriage is for couple to stay together, anything less than that is inviting trouble.
does this explain something to you?

1 Like

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Carchoice:

Means the man working so hard to please a woman will lose at the end.

No wonder irresponsible men knows how to control women the better

1 Like

Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by AishaYesufu: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2021
Carchoice:
A man is expected to leave home to work (hustle) and return afterwards. When God asked Abraham to leave his father's house, Abraham didn't leave Sarah behind. She followed him wherever he goes.
Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by Classickj(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2021
AishaYesufu:

A man is expected to leave home to work (hustle) and return afterwards. When God asked Abraham to leave his father's house, Abraham didn't leave Sarah behind. She followed him wherever he goes.
did Abraham need visa to leave his father's house
Re: After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This by AishaYesufu: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Classickj:
did Abraham need visa to leave his father's house
Then do visa for your wife or stay at home

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? / Hello! Nairalanders, Tonye001 Just Got Married!!! / Put Your Family's Safety First: Safest Way To Change PHCN Cutout Automatically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.