Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? (15668 Views)

How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? / How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? / Get FREE 6.25GB Of Data On GLO Network (See How)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by seunny4lif(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2021
The max I have went without a data was 1 year cool
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Offpoint1: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:
As a computer Scientist data is life, without data I'm lost from the world...

I can't imagine how people in 1700, 1800s, survive without real internet...

Take away internet from me and I'm gonna loose control..

I'm trying to get all stuffs connected with Amazon Alexa soon

"Alexa open the door while I wait
"Alexa turn on the music
"Alexa I want to chop pizza, should I?
"Alexa Brittany is coming over..should I do the do?
"Alexa wake me up at so so time
"Alexa find a solution to my assignment..while i play some video game with my friends lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

When Brittany says " I'm pregnant"

You to Alexa: "Alexa am I responsible?"

Alexa: Hell No sir! That's impossible, you didn't came that daycheesy

You: God bless you Alexa grin
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Offpoint1: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2021
kaityn:
In this country, unlimited data is an expense to really acquire. Please, someone should sub for me. cry
I will sub for you, I'm in a good mood today.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Ayo2004: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2021
If I no get money buy data for one day,I fit go rob Access bank for my area

Afterall,na useless bank

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by meobizy(f): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2021
I need to start taking breaks from the Internet. I always use the medium to counter an uneventful existence. Seeing that I can't last two days without an otherwise recent invention is saddening. I need to regain my humanity back.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by jojothaiv(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2021
A week,
A month,
A year..

It all depends, cause I have a mantra I live by 'see if you can live without it'

I know people will want to know if I don't make money off the internet, well, I do but the goal still remain the same, without the internet, we've been existing, after the internet, we will still be kicking...
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Kinematics: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2021
Springboot:

Almost all the networks offer unlimited data, it's all about your money.

So what are the unlimited plans?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by jameyjaggs: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Immediately my data finishes I just feel uneasy, annoyed and rude
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Teejay13(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2021
24hours at most.

Data is life!

With data and internet you can have access to information.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by BigDawsNet: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

When Brittany says " I'm pregnant"

You to Alexa: "Alexa am I responsible?"

Alexa: Hell No sir! That's impossible, you didn't came that daycheesy

You: God bless you Alexa grin

Hahahahha cheesy

Alexa dey shadow us as we dey nack ba
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Ubdavis(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2021
I don't allow things control me. in can't use money for more important things for data.I can stay as long as possible, except it's extremely necessary.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2021
Over a week without data now. God go do am.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Offpoint1: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Hahahahha cheesy

Alexa dey shadow us as we dey nack ba
Alexa sees everything... If you think I'm lying ask the styles used that day and you'll be shock.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by slydog(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Nigerians still talking of data in this 21st century.. May God help the country

Pls how is data or internet access used/purchased in Canada?
Is it usually unlimited for a fee?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by HappyCanadian: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2021
slydog:

Pls how is data or internet access used/purchased in Canada?
Is it usually unlimited for a fee?
Every cell phone network have prices for a particular plan.. like text alone has its price, Canada wide without data has a plan/price, then Canada wide with different data rates has a plan/price which I am using.. and again almost in every household/apartment there is WiFi network so u barely use your phone data except when u are on the road mostly cause almost every business establishment u go into has free WiFi or accessible code which they would give u if u asked.. also people usually go for monthly plan meaning u pay monthly which is same plan am using.. u get that?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Lekan1o1: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2021
kaityn:
In this country, unlimited data is an expense to really acquire. Please, someone should sub for me. cry

Can u DM ur number ?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Ugandatales: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2021
5 minutes
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Dony19(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2021
The reason I want to travel out because without data in Nigeria you can’t be exposed you are totally disconnected from the world
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by jamace(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
No time. I will immediately become restless.. grin grin
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Shellsploit: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:
As a computer Scientist data is life, without data I'm lost from the world...

I can't imagine how people in 1700, 1800s, survive without real internet...

Take away internet from me and I'm gonna loose control..

I'm trying to get all stuffs connected with Amazon Alexa soon

"Alexa open the door while I wait
"Alexa turn on the music
"Alexa I want to chop pizza, should I?
"Alexa Brittany is coming over..should I do the do?
"Alexa wake me up at so so time
"Alexa find a solution to my assignment..while i play some video game with my friends lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Alexa goan buy me beans and bread..
Alexa right now!

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by denvers: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
I always try to have data, but have gone 2 days without it .
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Handsnigga:
0 second cheesy

New data will enter before one finish! tongue
Please do small sub for me
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Okoroawusa: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
1second
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Nikes(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
Couldn't go an hour without data as of last year. Even used to spend 8k on data alone. Omo this year, even mtn pity their loyal customer giam whatsapp freebasics. Shit keeps getting hard by the minute
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Engraced80(f): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Some times, it's good to go on phone fasting. The addiction is unbecoming.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by ofiko123(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Phone without data is nothing to write home about..
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Eminya(f): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
5 mins and for that 5 mins I have to be busy with something else.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Chebs212(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Don't think I have gone without data for the past 2yrs.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by BigDawsNet: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Shellsploit:

Alexa goan buy me beans and bread..
Alexa right now!

Alexa na maid wey go oxford cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by BigDawsNet: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

Alexa sees everything... If you think I'm lying ask the styles used that day and you'll be shock.

Omo I don employ spy into my house bii that grin
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Queenserah26(f): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Few minutes
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Offpoint1: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Omo I don employ spy into my house bii that grin

gringrin no fear, na you paddi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? / All About Virus,how It Enters The System & How To Know If You Are Infected / Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.