Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? (15672 Views)

How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? / How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? / Get FREE 6.25GB Of Data On GLO Network (See How)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by GAMZYTK: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Topmaike007:
Been without data is like Lai Mohammed without lies grin

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by MartinsD12(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

The huge data consumption of smart phones these days is pocket draining, we need this network providers to give options of unlimited monthly and yearly data subscription.

These days I just put my phone 3G only, that 4G na devil in data consumption.
Network providers makes it worst especially mtn
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Thunday1005(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
30 secs
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Famousdex1: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
No long
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Topmaike007:
they don't sell base on unlimited ish they sell base on speed..

I think our points now are almost the same. They would reduce the speed to the lowest rate that you might not even be able to download anything. Frustration!
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:

The huge data consumption of smart phones these days is pocket draining, we need this network providers to give options of unlimited monthly and yearly data subscription.

These days I just put my phone 3G only, that 4G na devil in data consumption.

Wait until 5G is enough to go round. Hahaha!
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Topmaike007(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
maasoap:

I think our points now are almost the same. They would reduce the speed to the lowest rate that you might not even be able to download anything. Frustration!
grin cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Sniper101(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
based on the hustle turning off one's Data network is an anathema ...being without Data for even 10mins is a No no
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Apreecauts: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Palmerbarry:
Same as the time I spend when submerged in water.
grin
I hardly run out of it though...

Airtel's 3k for 16gb which I use monthly
+ smart trybe nightly sub for TikTok and movie downloads.

Please what code do you use to subscribe for the plan?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Palmerbarry: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Apreecauts:

Please what code do you use to subscribe for the plan?
Send GET to 141 as SMS
Then Dial *141# then select 'my offer'
That's it.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Apreecauts: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2021
Palmerbarry:

Send GET to 141 as SMS
Then Dial *141# then select 'my offer'
That's it.

Okay, thank you very much.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Palmerbarry: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Apreecauts:

Okay, thank you very much.
You're welcome, bro.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by hoilakes(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
I do play offline games too on my TECNO POVA so if i don't have a data on the phone to play online games I do offline games but I can still do without data for 24hours sad sad
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Breastfeed: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2021
not long at all, i always need data on my tecno phone.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Breastfeed: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2021
aside from playing games on your Pova, dont you need data for anythings again? shocked
hoilakes:
I do play offline games too on my TECNO POVA so if i don't have a data on the phone to play online games I do offline games but I can still do without data for 24hours sad sad
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by hoilakes(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2021
well thats me... GAME GAME GAME
Breastfeed:
aside from playing games on your Pova, dont you need data for anythings again? shocked
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Freelancerx: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Breastfeed:
I dey wonder too
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? by Breastfeed: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
okay now, well happy enjoyment with your Pova device.
hoilakes:
well thats me... GAME GAME GAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? / All About Virus,how It Enters The System & How To Know If You Are Infected / Java Phone Can Minimize Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.