Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False (32800 Views)

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Eriokanmi: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2021
Viknat:
The Nigerian army and lies. We saw d pix now. Y would someone enlist in the compromised army

Only those who have signed their death warrant would enlist in the NA at this moment. Joining the NA is tantamount to suicide

2 Likes

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Nukilia: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Racoon:
When the government lie to the people it is called politics but when the people revolt the government call it insurrection.Time will tell who is telling the truth because Nigeria have had multiple incidence like the past which the APC shamelessly denied & was proven wrong.

The case of the adamawa NAF whose jet was allegedly shot down by bh terrorists, captured & gruesomely beheaded comes to mind.It was his colleagues in service who identified him when BH loaded the video while the military denied him as one of them.So pathetic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/confusion-beheading-air-force-pilot-captured-killed/amp/

Just pray the case of the two brave NAF pilots never become like the unfortunate case of the Adamawa pilot whose jets was also allegedly downed but shamelessly denied by the NAF until the video of his beheading by BH showed up.

This is the right time for smart minds in the military to flush out the corrupt political class who make a mess out of the lives of the military
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Nukilia: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Only those who have signed their death warrant would enlist in the NA at this moment. Joining the NA is tantamount to suicide
What a nation!
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by MozB: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2021
festacman:
I wholeheartedly appreciate, salute and hold in awe members of Nigerian Armed Forces who keep awake that we may sleep, who die that we may live.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by CaptainStephen(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
Thelife:

What's this one saying.

Even the so called bandits have anti missile not to talk of bokoharam.
Follow me yarn on this subject if you have seen BH or bandit one on one because the person you are dragging facts blindly has encountered led these people well well.

I am in a better position to tell you what they have or not.

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by CaptainStephen(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2021
toxtimmy:
I go pay you everything when dey my account even give you my girlfriend join if you go enter helicopter go fly for 30 minutes where this plane crash... In total we are talking about 50000000 million naira plus my Moroccan babe... Let me know location helicopter can pick you up.

Na kano I dey oya dey come with your helo grin
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Domislaz(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2021
babaolofin:

Those images are just for propaganda as I said earlier in my submission on the thread where Boko Haram claimed responsibility. If the plane had been brought down by Anti Aircraft guns, it means it was flying at low level. Firstly, at that altitude, if the fuel exploded it would have still crash landed and the debris seen visibly scattered. It wouldn't have taken Boko Haram time to claim responsibility and show the world the images of the jet . It was after Air Force sent information of Radar loss of contact and another message on the inability to locate the jet that Boko Haram came out with propaganda. Those images are captured images from different occurrences .

Except when a jet goes off radar which means primary, secondary and alternative radar system of the jet failed and the jet crashed into sea. That is when the location of a crashed plane cannot be identified, for this to happen, the plane must be flying at very high altitude and about 100 or 200 miles offshore. Within the North East environment, this condition is not applicable.

They claimed to remove components of the crashed plane and the pilots to cover up their propaganda.

Then how did the insurgents get this picture?

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Blackdisciple(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2021
The last one was southerners that were crushed on their way to fight bandits in Niger, now another jet missing in during fight with boko boys, the pilot and copilot and some others are still southerners.

What's going on?
Are we sure they are not using Armies that are from that south !
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by palsenator(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2021
CaptainStephen:
you appear to be the stupid person here.

You stupidity is magnified... Dimwit! You did not see the video and u are rushing to counter it.. You are as unreasonable as a cow. You saw Boko Haram standing on the wing with the NAF registration number, the angle of the shot was where the missiles came from and WITHOUT proof, u displayed your idiotic attitudes.... Next time bring a counter evidence before you act.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by palsenator(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2021
babaolofin:

Those images are just for propaganda as I said earlier in my submission on the thread where Boko Haram claimed responsibility. If the plane had been brought down by Anti Aircraft guns, it means it was flying at low level. Firstly, at that altitude, if the fuel exploded it would have still crash landed and the debris seen visibly scattered. It wouldn't have taken Boko Haram time to claim responsibility and show the world the images of the jet . It was after Air Force sent information of Radar loss of contact and another message on the inability to locate the jet that Boko Haram came out with propaganda. Those images are captured images from different occurrences .

Except when a jet goes off radar which means primary, secondary and alternative radar system of the jet failed and the jet crashed into sea. That is when the location of a crashed plane cannot be identified, for this to happen, the plane must be flying at very high altitude and about 100 or 200 miles offshore. Within the North East environment, this condition is not applicable.

They claimed to remove components of the crashed plane and the pilots to cover up their propaganda.

And in your mind , you have stated a reasonable theory ooo. Is it because Is Boko Haram? Is that why you and your masters are trying to cover it up without any iota of evidence except for your useless theory? Is that the first time they are shooting down our aircraft? Common, be logical. They shot it down, with due respect to the dead.... Rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Kingsteve(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2021
MansoryMX:
The jet serial number is boldly written on the video of the jet parts the BokoHaram terrorist stood on na! Shuoooo! Fear who nor fear this government of lies!

...and gullible people are still questioning the authenticity of the video.
Smh vigorously!

Truthfully, it is because of this gullibility that gives the FG and other institutions the impetus to say that colour white is black.
It is a very pitiful situation.

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2021
EKONGKING:
In one area the Nigerian army are among the best ,is the issue of lying.
They can easily destroy usa and Russia militaries combined ,with their lying.
Keep it up sir ,u have won countless victories and awards through lying
What do you expect from a military that is under the government of propagandists.
A government under liar Mohammed.
A government of the wicked hausa-fulani
A government that is sympathetic of boko boys
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the North.
A government that is systematically eliminating the military personnel from the South by sacrificing them in the plain and forest of Sambisa.
A government that mass deployed 95% of hausa-fulani military personnel to the South where they are guiding the affluents.
The government of Liars that protect hersdsmen.
The government that hold Southerners in the Jugular.
The empire of hausa-fulani in the South is destined to crumble in 2021.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by HRMK: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2021
I ALSO DOUBT THE VIDEO.BOKO HARAM WULD AV SHOWED IT IMMEDIATELY THE JET WAS BROUGHT DOWN.NOT DAYS AFTER!
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by 77star: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2021
fatymore:
found dead
Mo daran

Haaa, what is going on in this country gan?

May his soul rest in perfect peace

And may Almighty Allah rest him in jannatul firdaus.

Please, if you don't mind, how did it happen?
So that pple will not fall in the same trap
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by fatymore(f): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2021
77star:

Mo daran

Haaa, what is going on in this country gan?

May his soul rest in perfect peace

And may Almighty Allah rest him in jannatul firdaus.

Please, if you don't mind, how did it happen?
So that pple will not fall in the same trap

We don't. Know, they said he was brought to the hospital by good Samaritan.

I don't even want to relish the story again.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by dragon2(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by tmcleo2k2(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Please share the link sir

palsenator:

Don't just be stupid. Watch the Boko Haram video first before making you useless comment.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by tmcleo2k2(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Horus(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Man-portable air-defense systems (MANPADS or MPADS) are shoulder-launched surface-to-air missiles (SLSAMs).
They are typically guided weapons and are a threat to low-flying aircraft and helicopters

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Thelife: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
CaptainStephen:
Follow me yarn on this subject if you have seen BH or bandit one on one because the person you are dragging facts blindly has encountered led these people well well.

I am in a better position to tell you what they have or not.

Pele oo awon eyan bokoharam.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by petitejolie(f): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
What is effium looking for in northeast
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Ezini(f): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Its not new that is their usual phrase "fake new". so where is the jet
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Pyroex(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Honestly ESN needed that MANPADS

Please such as!!!! Name one such anti-aircraft guns Boko Haram has in abundance. When Gumi said Boko Haram has acquired surface-to-air missiles, most Nigerians did not take him seriously. I have pleaded with ESN to equally acquire shoulder held surface-to-air missiles to down any helicopter and fixed wing aircraft. To be a serious contender, ESN needs to acquire weapons which threaten any aircraft. [/quote]
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
GorillaApp:
That plane was shot down for real

If that plane was not shot down and the carcass not taken by the terrorists, the NAF would have located the crash site and recovered the plane debris but they can't because it has been taken away and that area may even be a boko stronghold where they can't penetrate.
Its not good news to me because those young men could as well be my siblings and they have families but NAF Has a duty to say the truth though I understand why they can't. It is a demoralizing news.
For captainStephen did you see in the video(check pic below)which boko haram released showing the number of the plane (457). I guess you are blind too. The second pic below shows the underside of the wing with same number like in the first pic
Blind bat!

Do you know photoshop Or deepfake? shocked
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by GorillaApp(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Boykris:

Do you know photoshop Or deepfake? shocked
No but I know from body language and previous antecedent who is telling the truth

Its been days now, the NAF should have recovered the carcass of the plan if boko haram hasn't shot it down
Hope deepfake and Photoshop won't be called up in this instance.

Let stop hiding from the truth. Boko haram is gaining more dangerous capabilities and this is easy to achieve with a lot of experienced war merceneries of Arab descent who can be recruited to fight with the right amount and ideologies

1 Like

Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by otokx(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by palsenator(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
tmcleo2k2:
Please share the link sir

Just a search on google will bring the video bro...
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by bizzibodi(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
The facts is that NAF jet 475 is missing & d pilots are missing in d northeast.
Re: Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False by OGWILLS123: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

BHTs showed prove of attack by showing videos and pictures but, commodore Edward De Coward is telling us that it could be video clips from the previous attack.

And amazingly they did not admit the last attack,
so which last attack again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Boko Haram Attacks Gombe Polling Stations / 6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.