Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? (22415 Views)

Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Duplexxx: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
We shall see 2023 is not far
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ok
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by wallay77(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
All of them na same....jump from pdp to apc and vice versa...why not go other party
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Asianjollof007: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I can't even figure how Yar Adua is a thief in this comment of yours

Even if Yaradua was a thief, he tried and we are still talking about things he did during his time. What can we say about these present thieves? As in, is there any good thing we can say about them ffs.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by bcomputer101: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
You are discussing about PDP and APC.

So why uploading NLC picture?

Is your brain doing menstruation?
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by seguno2: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Do you hear yourself? Opting for lesser evil, must you vote for either PDP or APC?

What other party have you worked for, to make it more relevant than APC and PDP
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by samdaisi: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
PDP carry your load and leaves South wes. I am strongly believed that b4 2023 election PDP might not be up to 5 states in Nigeria
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
wwwihy:

Peter Obi, Wike, Atiku are all thieves
Ouch!You are not a nice sombori grin
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by barragan: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
optionalY09:
I want to see how they will continue with their PDP APC manipulation when the country divide. Once we get Yoruba nation of what relevance will APC and PDP be.

If Nigeria does split, you think there won't be parties with different ideologies? These children sef.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by PigTormentor: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Chai, this one just called Makinde a basta*rd.
E don finish.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by BruncleZuma: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
The way these clowns act like we don't know there's only one political party...the one they're in and the one they'll soon be in.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
seguno2:

What other party have you worked for, to make it more relevant than APC and PDP

Are APC and PDP relevant?
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Even if Yaradua was a thief, he tried and we are still talking about things he did during his time. What can we say about these present thieves? As in, is there any good thing we can say about them ffs.

E tire me o

Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by humberjade: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Jagaban is a thief, just like Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari, but come to think of it, the only two times we have had a man of the people in power ( Murtala Mohammed and Yar Adua) they both died, it is these tyrants who live long unscathed na wa o

True. Good people often die early while the wicked lives long.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by jrusky(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Oyo state PDP make biggest mistake allowing this guy called Makinde to flagged for PDP as governorship candidate it is a bloody big error.

It's better he join apc because he is of no use to PDP nor has nothing PDP in him. He is a fulani empire boot licker like Umahi so it's better he go.

He is a full definition of a coward. I keep wondering how someone like Makinda, Umahi and Aketi chose second term in office or being a Senator after living state house more important to them than to fight for their people in the face of systematic genocide perpetrated by fula killers and they are comfortable with it its so weird. And the annoying things is the so called fulani never voted some don't even know who Aketi or Umahi or Makinde are.

It's a shame. Pls PDP should free Makinde to go to the evil party of destiny destroyer called apc he is of no use to PDP nor his people.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by onatisi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
it is all about politics , dont take it personal
from the look of things , he may leave pdp before next elections, it seems those he met in pdp are not willing and ready to see him as a leader they can listen to . the main question should be , can pdp win oyo state in the next election without makinde ?

Penguin2:
Makinde is becoming too cantankerous for my liking.

Used to think of him as a humble man.

But seems he's just a typical Yoruba snitch.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Xscape1993(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Can our rulers be trusted? G.S.M should not even make any mistake that will jeopardize his political career. I like him as a person.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by m140(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Do you hear yourself? Opting for lesser evil, must you vote for either PDP or APC?
Person wey dey m.... make I just stop there ... must it be ApC or PDP ni
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by hollah123: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
optionalY09:
I want to see how they will continue with their PDP APC manipulation when the country divide. Once we get Yoruba nation of what relevance will APC and PDP be.
optionalY09,u are one of the ipob miscreants on regular on my list.y are u disowning your forefathers just to chase clout?

It's a fool that disowns his heritage
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Jagaban is a thief, just like Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari, but come to think of it, the only two times we have had a man of the people in power ( Murtala Mohammed and Yar Adua) they both died, it is these tyrants who live long unscathed na wa o

Turaya and her cabal no thief? undecided

Since we are talking thief matter and not governance. In terms of governance obasanjo is still one of the best especially as civilian president. He achieved alot.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Upforgreatness(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Makinde is becoming too cantankerous for my liking.

Used to think of him as a humble man.

But seems he's just a typical Yoruba snitch.
Don't judge him by what someone somewhere post or said about him you don't know what's really going on underground in d party
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Kingspin(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
wwwihy:

Jagaban is a thief, just like Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari,

Yes, they're all theives.

But sincerely looking we know better criminals and who serve very very well in government. Screen the above names again.
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Since we are talking thief matter and not governance. In terms of governance obasanjo is still one of the best especially as civilian president. He achieved alot.

My brother, everyone including myself knows that Obasanjo is one of the best performing Civilian Presidents even in Africa, but that doesn't mean we should not talk about how he looted the national treasury
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Printerscanner: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
jaxxy:

The same Obasanjo we all know? Go and take your drugs and sleep before you find yourself nakked at Idumota market
Re: South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? by Printerscanner: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

My brother, everyone including myself knows that Obasanjo is one of the best performing Civilian Presidents even in Africa, but that doesn't mean we should not talk about how he looted the national treasury

Best what? I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. I am from Ogun state, he have the highest number of mentally untabeke people per square kilometer, so I can detect a psychiatric patient from afar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Breaking News! Akwa Ibom State Is Boiling / Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.