Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC (18472 Views)

Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by olatuns2017: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
kahal29:

https://dailytrust.com/apc-extends-registration-as-matawalle-set-to-join-party

One party country isn't good!

Tinubu was in opposition for 16 years and was consistent till he got his party into federal level!

Politicians should learn/study Tinubuism especially Igbos

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by feedthenation(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
---Patiently waiting for GEJ to defect to APC---

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by chocolatelady(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
He is a smart man becos there is no way he will win his second tenure in PDP. Zamfara State is purely APC State
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Bennycollins: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yes that's is one of the reason I still prefer the PDP. The Apc obviously carry or are a badluck. Probably if the PDP returns oil price would rebound, gdp would skyrocket and the economy revamped.
ddippset:
You are just deceiving yourself.

APC and PDP are 2 sides of the same coin.

The only difference between them is that if PDP was getting maybe 10 trillion naira every year from oil, APC is getting maximum 4 trillion.

Both parties are equally evil.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Okoroawusa: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
It was only a matter of time...
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
PDP is diminishing badly. No strategy in their opposition style. No tactics. No nothing.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by akdjr(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
If anyone tells you PDP can take back Federal government from APC just laugh at the person and move
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by ddippset(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bennycollins:
Yes that's is one of the reason I still prefer the PDP. The Apc obviously carry or are a badluck. Probably if the PDP returns oil price would rebound, gdp would skyrocket and the economy revamped.
You should love Abacha and Ibb better then.

During their reign the economy was best, fuel price was lowest, bag of rice was lowest.

You should love Abacha's regime most right?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Bennycollins: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
"The worst democracy is better than the best military dictatorship". This is a very popular axiom, I am surprised you have never heard it. I am comparing democratic regimes.
ddippset:
You should love Abacha and Ibb better then.

During their reign the economy was best, fuel price was lowest, bag of rice was lowest.

You should love Abacha's regime most right?
Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by ddippset(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bennycollins:
"The worst democracy is better than the best military dictatorship". This is a very popular axiom, I am surprised you have never heard it. I am comparing democratic regimes.
Hehehehehehehhehe

You're so naive.

You call what has been happening in Nigeria since 1999 a democracy? FYI we only practice democracy on paper.

You call all those charades that INEC conducts every 4 years elections?

You call those clowns who sit in Abuja and call themselves senators, you call them your representatives??
Representing you or representing their pockets?
grin

Again I say, you're so naive!

As far as am concerned the democracy we practice in Nigeria is worse than a military regime.

Don't twist this and don't tell me what to compare and what not to.

You're talking about oil price and economy and so you conclude that PDP is better than APC.

Since that is how to compare with putting in so many other key and salient factors;
So also I am talking about oil price and economy and telling you that Abacha was better than PDP.

Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle Set To Join APC by Bennycollins: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
I don't know how else to explain something to your understanding. Nigeria is a democracy whether you like it or not, no matter the quality of it. If you like 'teach' your kids otherwise. The cited axiom is simple to understanduring assuming ours is the worst democracy. "Worst" is superlative.
What one thing even works perfectly in Nigeria without corruption and abuse?I mean in both systems. So because a man is sick, he can be declared dead or inexistent?
Anyway you agree that it's democracy, but on paper. What is written is written. "Quo scripti scripti." So who is naive between us. Obviously you're the naive one here, else you'd have realised that you probably won't be free to purchase and own that device you use to abuse me, not to talk of the freedom and platform to express your opinion in public, if we had a military rule.
ddippset:
Hehehehehehehhehe

You're so naive.

You call what has been happening in Nigeria since 1999 a democracy? FYI we only practice democracy on paper.

You call all those charades that INEC conducts every 4 years elections?

You call those clowns who sit in Abuja and call themselves senators, you call them your representatives??
Representing you or representing their pockets?
grin

Again I say, you're so naive!

As far as am concerned the democracy we practice in Nigeria is worse than a military regime.

Don't twist this and don't tell me what to compare and what not to.

You're talking about oil price and economy and so you conclude that PDP is better than APC.

Since that is how to compare with putting in so many other key and salient factors;
So also I am talking about oil price and economy and telling you that Abacha was better than PDP.

Chikena!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Fixes May 18 To Decide Kanu’s Bail Request / Labor Party's Spokesman, Arabambi Abayomi Disowns Presidential Campaign Team / A Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.