Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

"Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno (1686 Views)

Abba Kyria Embezzled #13.5 Billion Naira Meant For Aso Rock Clinic (facts) / Aso Rock Clinic Budget From 2015 Till 2018 / Patience Jonathan Received N700, 000 Monthly Salary For Months After Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by umahi88(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
"Former President Goodluck Jonathan received treatment at Aso Rock clinic" Reno Omokri says

Reno Omokri has taken to his social media account and revealed that the former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan revealed treatment at Aso Rock clinic. The Nigerian politician revealed this in his recent tweet on his Twitter account.

Sharing the tweet, Reno said Nigerian doctors are on strike, and President Buhari is in London enjoying hospitals he refused to build back home. He also revealed that Nelson Mandela did not patronise Ex outside South Africa, adding that people should research it.

He wrote:
"As President of South Africa, @NelsonMandela did not patronise Ex outside SA. Research it. Former President @GEJonathan received treatment at Aso Rock clinic. #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon. Our doctors are on strike, and he is in London enjoying hospitals he refused to build back home."

It might interest you to know that Reno tweet came after social media users criticized the protest he organized yesterday in the United Kingdom. Recall that Reno Omokri gained media attention for staging a massive protest in the United Kingdom. During the protest, he demanded that President Muhammadu Buhari should return to Nigerian. He stated that the president can't be enjoying life while other Nigerians are suffering.

However, the tweet dropped by Reno gained the attention of Nigerians who came across it. Those who reacted stated that......................continue reading: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=00087730be3b1cb974e1d3837a227b94&news_entry_id=s57bfad36210403en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=5e1fcab17300f25d25364c13ad9c0f11bd58e2d2&from=publisher

Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by naptu2: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by seunmsg(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by naptu2: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ibrahim Babangida = Germany and France.

Stella Obasanjo = Spain

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua = Saudi Arabia

Patience Jonathan = Germany

Muhammadu Buhari = UK
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by seanfer(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Reno should stop lying just for him to trend. GEJ and his wife travelled to Germany several times to get medical treatment.
We can still remember the thanksgiving service held at the state house where Patience Jonathan told the world that she was always traveling to after each campaigns for treatment.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Racoon(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jonathan also seek healthcare abroad is also disgusting, shameful and grossly irresponsible.The misuse of office privilege and the bastardization of the Nigerian healthcare system did start today.So annoying the leaders have ever been saddled with.

Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Reno still in pains after 6 years.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Racoon(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
naptu2:
-Ibrahim -Babangida = Germany and France.
-Stella Obasanjo = Spain
-Umaru Musa Yar'Adua = Saudi Arabia
-Patience Jonathan = Germany
Muhammadu Buhari = UK
Failed leaders who ruined the nation.

1 Like

Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by naptu2: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
They are all the same.

I also remember that Governor Bola Tinubu went abroad for treatment in the mid-2000s and when he came back he promised that he was going to build a hospital that would have the same facilities as the hospital in which he was treated.

That promise later turned into a promise that a medical park would be built in Lagos where Nigerian doctors abroad would be able to invest in and return to practice. It was initially said that the park would be built in Lekki, later it was said that the nursing school on Awolowo Road was moved so that the medical park would be sited there.

Till today there is no hospital or park. The former nursing hostel has been taken over by weeds.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by raker300: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
naptu2:
https://www.nairaland.com/1199148/patience-jonathan-died-7-days
GEJ said he’s going business visit while the news agency said he’s going for treatment.

It’s a sharp contrast from loudly proclaiming he’s going for medicals and actually doing so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by naptu2: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
raker300:
GEJ said he’s going business visit while the news agency said he’s going for treatment.

It’s a sharp contrast from loudly proclaiming he’s going for medicals and actually doing so

What does your post have to do with the link I posted? Did you even read what I posted??

1 Like

Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by ShaqFu: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
So now everything is now Buhari's fault? What nonsense. Lemme ask Reno: Why didn't Goodluck Jonathan and his bunch of PDP looters build the hospitals? Atleast they were in office for 16 years, no?

So what's the big deal if GEJ received treatment in Asia rock? Why didn't he build hospitals and didn't doctors go on strike when he was president? Like how many times did doctors strike when PDP occupied Aso Rock?.

I've often said it that the only time Reno makes sense is when he's discussing relationships and taking on those misguided feminists.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Asgard13: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
naptu2:
They are all the same.

I also remember that Governor Bola Tinubu went abroad for treatment in the mid-2000s and when he came back he promised that he was going to build a hospital that would have the same facilities as the hospital in which he was treated.

That promise later turned into a promise that a medical park would be built in Lagos where Nigerian doctors abroad would be able to invest in and return to practice. It was initially said that the park would be built in Lekki, later it was said that the nursing school on Awolowo Road was moved so that the medical park would be sited there.

Till today there is no hospital or park. The former nursing hostel has been taken over by weeds.

Tinubu scam that year...as governor of Lagos state.
No be today grin

2021 he’s still a medical tourist grin.... came in from France last month.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by ShaqFu: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Racoon:
Failed leaders who ruined the nation.
Tell that to Reno, who always seem to believe Buhari is the worse person to ever rule this country.

The way the guy celebrates GEJ is sickening. Atleast GEJ was still in office when BOKO HARAM bombed police headquarters in Abuja. I'm sure if that happen now, under this government, Reno will go into orgasmic frenzy and start dancing skelewu.

It's never wise to compare failures. This is something Reno refuse to admit.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by naptu2: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
What year was it that Atiku Abubakar was exercising in his private gym and had a minor accident. Before you could say, "What's going on", he was off to the UK to have it examined.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by naptu2: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
naptu2:
What year was it that Atiku Abubakar was exercising in his private gym and had a minor accident. Before you could say, "What's going on", he was off to the UK to have it examined.

Aha! Here it is. 2007 when he was still the vice president.

https://www.nairaland.com/44225/atiku-injured-flown-london-treatment
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Asgard13: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
naptu2:

You don have to balance or impress
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin.. His Choice grin grin grin

Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by naptu2: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin grin

Some funny people are desperate for my attention.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by wwwihy: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Reno is a pathological liar. An idiot ,son secret f bitch
http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/21/goodluck-jonathan-germany
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Gandollaar(f): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
seunmsg:
https://www.nairaland.com/1869783/president-jonathan-sick-flown-germany

Reno is nothing but a shameless liar.
All I see is a buhari and Tinubu tormentor.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Asgard13: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
naptu2:
grin grin

Some funny people are desperate for my attention.

Eh ... you’re trying to be political diplomatic.. we’re all funny cool
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by naptu2: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Eh ... you’re trying to be political diplomatic.. we’re all funny cool

You are a spin doctor and it's clear to everyone. You are happy for me to criticise everybody except your master. You agreed with me earlier, but only came for me when I mentioned your master.

The fact of the matter is that I'll post whatever I want and say whatever I want and there isn't a damn thing that you can do about it. Unlike you I am not beholden to anyone.

Don't bother replying because I am not going to read whatever nonsense you post.

Goodbye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by naptu2: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Where was I?
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Asgard13: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
naptu2:

You are a spin doctor and it's clear to everyone. You are happy for me to criticise everybody except your master. You agreed with me earlier, but only came for me when I mentioned your master.

The fact of the matter is that I'll post whatever I want and say whatever I want and there isn't a damn thing that you can do about it. Unlike you I am not beholden to anyone.

Don't bother replying because I am not going to read whatever nonsense you post.

Goodbye

tongue

All assumptions and trashy .

I see you ... it begins with you.. funny you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by ShaqFu: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Gandollaar:
All I see is a buhari and Tinubu tormentor.
No wonder you're blind. grin cheesy
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by dochenaj: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
ShaqFu:
So now everything is now Buhari's fault? What nonsense. Lemme ask Reno: Why didn't Goodluck Jonathan and his bunch of PDP looters build the hospitals? Atleast they were in office for 16 years, no?

So what's the big deal if GEJ received treatment in Asia rock? Why didn't he build hospitals and didn't doctors go on strike when he was president? Like how many times did doctors strike when PDP occupied Aso Rock?.

I've often said it that the only time Reno makes sense is when he's discussing relationships and taking on those misguided feminists.
That PDP squandered 16 years should not serve as a justification for APC squandering their own 16 years. Such arguments will never make this country great. We deserve better than what PDP did and what APC is doing.

And you just highlighted that you're anti feminism.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Gandollaar(f): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
ShaqFu:
No wonder you're blind. grin cheesy
For your mind.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by ShaqFu: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
dochenaj:

That PDP squandered 16 years should not serve as a justification for APC squandering their own 16 years. Such arguments will never make this country great. We deserve better than what PDP did and what APC is doing.

And you just highlighted that you're anti feminism.
Yes I'm anti feminism, is it a crime?

Your point is well noted and my point is Reno shouldn't forget his PDP didn't do any better so he should stop making it all seem as if they're saints. Like I said before, we shouldn't compare failures.
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by AfonjaMuslim: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
See Yorubas falling over themselves to defend their Lord and Saviour, Buhari
Re: "Former President Goodluck Jonathan Received Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic" Reno by Adblg0610: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN FLOWN TO GERMANY FOR MEDICAL CHECK-UP 6 YEARS AGO.

President Goodluck Jonathan's travel to Germany was not for a private visit but was for emergency health issues and he left to Germany to seek medical care.

As at the time of press release, every effort to get a statement from his spokesman, Dr Reuben Abati were not answered. Also, the senior special assistant to the president on public affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, did not answer his phone calls or his emails.

The President had left for Germany after the closing ceremony of the National Conference. Abati had issued a statement saying that the President will be heading to Germany for a private meeting along with his principal aides but Leadership reveals that immediately he arrived in the European country he went for a medical check up.

However, the presidential aide replied on August 25, 2014, Sunday. Related: Jonathan Is Not Sick – Presidency Abati shared photos of President Jonathan and his team watching Nigeria vs Germany final match at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup in Canada. The aide also emphasised that the leader of the country is 'hale and hearty'.

President Jonathan was supposed to host members of the just-concluded National Conference to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, but the programme was cancelled at the dying minute. An important source close to the Presidency told Leadership that despite expectations that the president would return soon from his unexpected trip, it was not likely as his health situation was not too good.

The source also said that at the Presidential Villa yesterday there was an uneasy calm and anxiety over the state of the Presidents health. According to the source, Ijaw (President Jonathan’s ethnic group) political leaders have gathered at the home of one prominent elder stateman in the Federal Capital, Abuja, to discuss about the matter.

Rumours have been going around that the president was ill before his trip to Washington, DC, United States, where he attended the 2014 US-Africa Summit .

NB:
WHERE WAS RENO OMOKRI ALL THIS WHILE, WHEN HIS PRINCIPAL WAS GLOBETROTTING ON MEDICAL TOURISM, WHEN HE WAS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead / Observation: Buhari's Address To UNGA On Terrorism Missed IPOB / Next Governor Of Abia State Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.