Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti (38720 Views)

Police Bans Officers From Conducting Road Checks In Mufti / Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle / Lagos CBD Removes Illegal Structures, Makeshift Shops From Roads, Walkways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by legil: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Y
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Risingblue008(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Them never see anything
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Felabrity: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
East is no longer safe for our police forces

4 Likes

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Risingblue008(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dem never see anything
grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Onliie(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Buhari is the problem. Buhari must go
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by fk001(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Replica of what happened in Maiduguri 11 years ago.

Unknown gunmen killing uniform men

Residence of the states are jubilating and cheering the unknown gunmen

Army came with full force killing youths whether innocent or accomplice

Residences providing refuge for the unknown gunmen

.unknown gunmen metamorphosed from killing uniform men to killing Government workers, students and scholars, infact they were killing anyone against them they called anyone that was against them as 'hypocrite"

Residents saw hell, Army were killing them unknown gunmen were also killing them.

Resident gather little sense and went to the military for alliance with the promised of pinpointing the unknown gunmen.

It was a partial success because some of the unknown gunmen were unravelled and captured.

Unfortunately unknown to the military and resident the unknown gunmen were operating in two folds, some were in the city while some were building strong base in sambisa.

After the city unknown gunmen men were flushed out to sambisa

Then the real war kick-started with full force

The top-ranking military are cashing out

Junior officers are cashing out also but the unlucky ones were killed every day.

Residences are at the receiving end no cashing out but their lives are at risk.

Unknown gunmen are also cashing out but they are also being killed like flies.

Maiduguri residents saw hell, if only they have a time machine they would have corrected their wrongdoings by not supporting and cheering the unknown gunmen.

War is evil.

South East open your eyes, guerrilla warfare is already at your doorstep. I pity the innocent resident that would be at the receiving end.

Unknown gunmen have guns to protect themselves even though not entirely.

The army always has an orgasm and they cash out big in this type of war.

4 Likes

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by drmikeadams(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
AmuAwusa:
I have a cousin who recently joined the NPF, I severed my relationship with him immediately I got wind of it. undecided

Na so
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by capitalzero: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
kettykin:
The federal Government should just disband the present police force , which is actually the most useless police in the world and constitute another police force, while the Soldiers particularly the non commissioned soldiers would all be retired and given their retirement benefits depending on the Number of years they have served , a new Police and Military should be constituted and the present milita that has produced stupid useless rogues should be disbanded
I agree.
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by MansoryMX(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
franchasng:
Before 2025, there will be a civil war in Nigeria.

If you know you can't fight, find way leave Nigeria because Fulani people have already prepared for war and have invited all Fulani militants from all African countries to help them conquer Nigeria.

Buhari prepared the grounds for them the moment he became President in 2015 by appointing mostly Hausa-Fulanis to all key security positions in Nigeria without respecting federal character. Igbos screamed and screamed, but Yorubas shut them up saying it's because Goodluck lost election, now see the outcome.

Southern Nigerians, prepare for war, its coming closer. Fulani militants have encycled the entire Southern and Middle-Belt Nigerian forests

The former deputy CBN Governor said exactly same. If I run overseas, who will stand, fight and protect my loved ones, my wonderful parent, my friends, my world and everything I have known since I walk this earth? Bro do not think South south are chicken hearted people! We have the sea and i believe a lot of tools is being brought into the country as we speak. I rather fight and die than watch foreigners descend on everything I loved! For now it may seems they can descend on us and annihilate us from the surface of this earth just because our Governors are asslicking one Nigeria and the Constitution and amalgamation of this country together as one Nation The moment they declare full counter Jihad on us, everything will seize to exist and just then it will kill or be killed!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
This is funny. grin

1 Like

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
kettykin:
What is really happening in the East bikonu
Don't mind the media. They thrive on negative news. Same SE people are complaining of too much police check points now has policemen hiding their uniforms? It sure does not add up .

1 Like

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by hollah123: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
ESN are not targeting them,they are in the bush minding their business,but they will not allow nigeria police and army to intimidate them.

Unknown gun men are not ESN.
what about biggy n his cohorts that were caught n they made confessional statement of their operations tagging themselves unknown gunmen.....we see the lies in your so called truth

1 Like

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by bluefilm: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
kettykin:
What is really happening in the East bikonu

Don't mind all these rumour mongers.

The east side is still the coolest side
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by IME1: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nobody has been able to tell us why there are more checkpoints in the East than in any other part of Nigeria.
When I used to travel to the East a lot between 2005 - 2010 there were so many that I even dared recording with my phone then. I was even seen by one police man but our bus was already moving away.

Now when I did Zaria - Funtua and Kano - Abuja, around 2008 - 2009 I didn't notice police checkpoints there were almost non-existent

The way police harass in PH, Benin, Warri or places like Awka, you'd wonder if it's the same police that you'll never see harassing those up north.

For the west it's in between. Some place the police are civil and not many, like from Ekiti - Abuja via Akungba, Lampese and Okene, at least around 2015 - 2017. Also from Ore - Ikirun, you hardly see police harassing buses.

Even within Lagos I stand to be corrected, I hardly see police checkpoints

I don't support killing of policemen. They are not all bad and the bad ones should face the law. Extra judicial killing of bad police puts the killers on the same level with the bad police they set out to kill.

I recently helped a set of police jump-start their official vehicle and they were surprised cause I saw them and volunteered. They don't seem to receive good or good wishes from the public often. I once represented a Charity Group in my area and walked into the station and gave cash support to the police station via their senior officer.

My relations who were police people died in duty- Maiduguri and Benin, but I don't judge them evil. They have children. Those police who have cruelly cut down the lives of innocent Nigerians and extra judicially killed the guilty ones deserve judgement by the law courts (not mere guard room) and then mercy from God for their souls.

I went to observe the EndSARS tribunal in the state where I am now and I was really sad hearing all the atrocities police people have done arrogantly and deliberately on poor citizens over the years- killing, maiming, raping, framing and stealing from them. It was pathetic. What was more pathetic was the police lawyer I saw there trying to justify the police. In my mind I was like must he talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by faste: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
kettykin:
The federal Government should just disband the present police force , which is actually the most useless police in the world and constitute another police force, while the Soldiers particularly the non commissioned soldiers would all be retired and given their retirement benefits depending on the Number of years they have served , a new Police and Military should be constituted and the present milita that has produced stupid useless rogues should be disbanded
I support that.

1 Like

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by heendrix(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:

If Buhari and his Fulanis security operatives try to harass Igboho, I doubt if we wouldn't have the replica of what is happening in South East in the South West.

This failed regime is making security operatives easy targets.
The security operatives are already overwhelmed with fight against Boko Haram and bandits, it will be very unwise for them to have additional enemies.
They already have ESN to battle with they should tread cautiously not to have another ESN like group in the South West that will be attacking security operatives.

Any attempt to harass Sunday Igboho or kill him will lead to another armed group springing up in the West.

Yorubas are quiet but they are not cowards.

Infact this is a bad time to be a uniform personnel in Nigeria.

Targeted by bokoharam, bandits, ESN and maybe another group is still coming up. To make the matter worse the government and their superior do not value them.

Imagine loosing two pilots inside Nigeria territory and up till this moment, the NAF has failed to tell Nigerians what happened, they are just guessing and presuming that their flight might have crashed.

ESN did nothing wrong before soldiers and Police (Abba Kyari team) were sent after them to kill and maim them, that is why ESN operatives are retaliating by killing uniform personnel.

When has it become a crime to protect your people from killer herdsmen when the government fail to protect them.
That is what ESN was doing before Buhari sent his Fulani Army after them.

Yoruba cannot do Nada at this time o stop giving urself bobo na we get something to loose not Igbos
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by faste: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
franchasng:
Before 2025, there will be a civil war in Nigeria.

If you know you can't fight, find way leave Nigeria because Fulani people have already prepared for war and have invited all Fulani militants from all African countries to help them conquer Nigeria.

Buhari prepared the grounds for them the moment he became President in 2015 by appointing mostly Hausa-Fulanis to all key security positions in Nigeria without respecting federal character. Igbos screamed and screamed, but Yorubas shut them up saying it's because Goodluck lost election, now see the outcome.

Southern Nigerians, prepare for war, its coming closer. Fulani militants have encycled the entire Southern and Middle-Belt Nigerian forests
Can they win?
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Asgard13:
Observe Yoruba people coming to tell us how east will be another Borno without police.

Always wishing evil... and na dem still Dey collect.

Esn is here to stay. No transfer no leave..

My brother!! Igbo sense!!.. he doesn't even know that yoruba people are refugees in benin republic.. .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
hollah123:
[s]what about biggy n his cohorts that were caught n they made confessional statement of their operations tagging themselves unknown gunmen.....we see the lies in your so called truth[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Angelfrost(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sigh... The Media (Especially Social media) will eventually bury this nation!

Anyone living far from these regions will actually think the citizens are in grave danger. Smh!!!

Instead of those directly in charge of the police force to actually upgrade the embarrassing and useless outfit, they are there in Abuja issuing useless memos.

3 Likes

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by providencia(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
hollah123:
when soldiers come for unknown gunmen hope u will still keep laughing?
You mean the soldiers that is only good in killing innocent citizens and keep running away from bandits. They have killed ' 3 innocent shekau ' yet shekau is still making videos. Nigeria soldiers are useless entities which the citizens doesnt respect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by IME1: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
MansoryMX:

The former deputy CBN Governor said exactly same. If I run overseas, who will fight and protect my loved ones, my wonderful parent, my friends, my world and everything I have known since I walk this earth? Bro do not think South south are chicken hearted people! We have the sea and i believe a lot of tools is being brought into the country as we speak. I rather fight and die than watch foreigners descend on everything I loved! For now it may seems they can descend on us and annihilate us from the surface of this earth just because our Governors are asslicking one Nigeria and the Constitution and amalgamation of this country together as one body, the moment they declare full counter on us, everything will seize to exist and just then it will kill or be killed!

There is no country that can take we the innocent Nigerians.
We are many.
Imagine we leave this country and the Fulanis or whoever takes over our lands (while we are still alive oh, cause they no dey die for property matter), we would not have achieved anything by running, except saving our lives.
But sometimes in saving our lives we lose it.
Even when some people stand up and wade these intruders off, they only go back to reinforce and return even deadlier.
It's heartbreaking that scores die every day from unprovoked killings just because some militant group is doing pre-war attacks.

I doubt anyone here in NL saw or was fully aware during the civil war.
Those who were in the north and west didn't feel the heat since the east was the place attacked and the south was the launching ground/battle field- Asaba, Calabar and co

I pray we don't see war.
Instead I pray the present crop of political leaders at federal and state levels just leave the scene permanently and new leaders with dedication, integrity, plan, honesty, courage and patriotism take over.

Anyone not pushing for these qualities in a leader is only asking for the vicious cycle.

If voting for an Igbo person will make him appoint and develop only his side, I'd rather not vote or vote Sowore and that says a lot.

1 Like

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Asgard13:
Observe Yoruba people coming to tell us how east will be another Borno without police.

Always wishing evil... and na dem still Dey collect.

Esn is here to stay. No transfer no leave..

You know these people well well, always playing evil mind games: If Herdsmen kill us, they will mock us and say "where is ESN." But when we start taking actions whether ESN dealing with herdsmen or unknown gunmen dealing security forces, they come and tell us "how are you sure those are herdsmen ESN are kiling or how our region will descend to anarchy without police." Evil people, worst than Fulani herdsmen!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeria is about to be plunged into the wild wild wilderness and every person has to do whatever it takes to stay alive... If the police resigns from their duty as enforcers of law and order as well as protect lives because they are scared of being attacked, then it will be crazily dangerous for anyone to step one foot inside or outside their dwelling place cos there will be no place to hide when hoodlums and unknown gunmen takes the front seat.

Defend yourself guys... dont looseguard and get attacked.

1 Like

Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by hansomb: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
The person who wrote this is an Ipob terrorist sympathiser. Why not call a spade by its name. Unknown gunmen my foot. When there are no longer police available ( no matter how bad u think they are) , that when the real criminals will show their true colour just like bokoharam.
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Duplexxx: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Abi you think say police no dey fear death
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by gurunlocker: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Is there any region that is not facing insecurity under this administration?
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Yungmil: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
end police brutality sorry I mean civilian brutality
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by pacespot(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Serious o, nobody dey type RIP for police death in this country o
Re: South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti by Gadaluck(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
We don't need no corrupt cops mounting road blocks and extorting money from motorists. If they must be on our roads let them park their vehicles by the roadside and intercept criminals based on credible Intel. But even at that, they will always figure out a way to abuse their power. Naija no get metakwarism ah swear!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode / Udom Emmanuel Buys SUVs For Royal Fathers In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.