Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin (20127 Views)

Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death / Jonathan, Atiku, Lawan, Mourn Abba Kyari / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by Nnamebuka: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
This guy is dead? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by Duplexxx: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
I think say is time for me to stop all this shit RIP sef

Politicians dye because of their greediness

Politicians wen don destroyed Nigeria finish

I go come dey say rip

Nonsense
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by bewla(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
Yinka Odumakin will be greatly missed... A fearless and outspoken leader who will never come out like one desperate cocaine lover to say that Yoruba's and Fulani's are "ONE"

You've given me more strength to continue tormenting the bullion van traitor and I will forever remain grateful.

Sleep well Oga Yinks, till will meet.
Wish I no u and this oga u they praise
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by KGREAT(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
only Osinbajo and Fayose......
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Never heard from him before.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by Guide777(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yinka Odumakin was one of the rare breed amongst the plethora of Nigerian leaders.. He was an outspoken, advocate of justice and good governace. He will be greatly missed. Adieu Yinka Odumakin.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
May Yinka's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

May we all be alive to see thus great Nation we seek for.
Yinka, your children will definitely witness the new Era of our great nation.
May God give the family the fortitude to bear this loss.

RIP Man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by fergie001: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by omoharry(f): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Just imagine the outpouring of love for the late human rights activist and politician.
But Thiefnuubu's online hoodlums want us to believe he is a nobody.
Rest in peace Yinka.
Accept my condolences Dr Joe
Those ones na human beings!!..They are nothing but political robot that are not in sync with what is happening. Their environment .

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by Staro: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Very painful
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by omoharry(f): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
post=100460015:
May Yinka's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

May we all be alive to see thus great Nation we seek for.
Yinka, your children will definitely witness the new Era of our great nation.
May God give the family the fortitude to bear this loss.

RIP Man.
Amen .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by bigwig071(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Who was the man and wetin eim do? Abeg!
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by fergie001: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
RealLordZeus:
What of BAT!

Thanks! Make i read small
Uwc...No P
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
Yinka Odumakin will be greatly missed... A fearless and outspoken leader who will never come out like one desperate cocaine lover to say that Yoruba's and Fulani's are "ONE"

You've given me more strength to continue tormenting the bullion van traitor and I will forever remain grateful.

He was once the Spokesman of PMB so one can relate with why PMB will mourn his loss. Besides, he is still relatively young and can pass for a younger one to PMB.

I still recall that it was Asiwaju Tinubu who sponsored the overseas treatment of Egbon Yinka Odumakin when he was critically ill some few years ago and that intervention by Asiwaju Tinubu was very helpful to him and saved his life.

How he suddenly turned on Asiwaju Tinubu and insults him daily in his latter days sounds so bizzare. Asiwaju Tinubu really suffered from the hands of people he has helped but still turn against him yet forgives them and takes them back just like with the Obanikoros of this world.I wished Egbon Yinka had reconciled with Asiwaju Tinubu like others before he answered the call
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
He was once the Spokesman of PMB so one can relate with why PMB will mourn his loss. Besides, he is still relatively young and can pass for a younger one to PMB.

I still recall that it was Asiwaju Tinubu who sponsored the overseas treatment of Egbon Yinka Odumakin when he was critically ill some few years ago and that intervention by Asiwaju Tinubu was very helpful to him and saved his life.

How he suddenly turned on Asiwaju Tinubu and insults him daily in his latter days sounds so bizzare. Asiwaju Tinubu really suffered from the hands of people he has helped but still turn against him yet forgives them and takes them back just like with the Obanikoros of this world.I wished Egbon Yinka had reconciled with Asiwaju Tinubu like others before he answered the call
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by harjebolah(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
What could have transpire between this man and Tinubu to the extent that he can't release any official statement to mourn the demises of the great freedom fighter who is a fellow Yoruba man. Can this be attributed to his ambition or how he want to deliver the farmer from the herdmen terrorising the whole of southwest ?
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by frog12: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
very sad, he had corona
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by frog12: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
how did this young man get COVID ?
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by juman(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Afenifere of today can be bought.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by Sleekfingers: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Rip Yinka Odumakin.
Covid19 is real guys, be safe out there.
Get vaccinated, it's for your own good.

nigerians get COCONUT HEADS, dem no dey hear word
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by nameo: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ekunokoyibo:

Why is it important to reconcile with Tinubu? How is that even important. Some of you are just funny and "small".

Odumakin and his wife believed in a course since their student days, and STAYED on that course regardless of who or what they met along the way. That is INTEGRITY. And it is the measure of living. It is Tinubu who should have reconciled himself to the ideals that Odumakin held sacred.

I know that you may not get the above sha, cos you are most likely a paid political neophyte

RIP to Odumakin. And condolences to the Wife. Thank you for your Service.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by nameo: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ekunokoyibo:

Why is it important to reconcile with Tinubu? How is that even important. Some of you are just funny and "small".

Odumakin and his wife believed in a course since their student days, and STAYED on that course regardless of who or what they met along the way. That is INTEGRITY. And it is the measure of living. Go and check,Odumakin has seriously disagreed with almost every single person that released condolences in the OP- Buhari, GEJ, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, etc. It is Tinubu and Co who should have reconciled himself to the ideals that Odumakin held sacred and not the other way around.

I know that you may not get the above sha, cos you are most likely a paid political hack.

RIP to Odumakin. And condolences to the Wife. Thank you for your Service.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by Bashir75: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:

Why not just send your condolence and move. As Yoruba, we are proud of all our siblings regardless of our political disagreement. We can choose our allies and we don’t depend on Ipobians/Ibos to choose who we align with. Igbo are not in consideration when we choose who we align with in Yorubaland. Be careful what you say, because only GOD knows tomorrow.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by yom2(m): 1:56am On Apr 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Awon alabosis

Awon eye service people

Going there to cry crocodile tears

I really feel for people that still believe you

Obasanjo had 2 opportunities to change nigerias future for the better forever and he blew it

Osibanjos silence and body language is highly disturbing lipsrsealed a pastor,Lawyer and professor for that matter lipsrsealed

Jonathan was also another person that had a once in a life time opportunity to change the story of Nigeria and by extension other African nations,he blew it because of greed and short sightedness and immediate gratification

Shioorrr

Only if they knew better, Africa Will not be held hostage by the wiles of the imperialist.africa will have been free from the Western claws forever
no western claws hold u. Na them hold themselves
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by Lush100(m): 5:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Only Atiku's condolences carries the weight of such that should be spoken of,
Unfortunately they are all pretenders.
Seriously, Nigeria has lost a weight of hope by his death, are we not in trouble like this?
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by dangotesmummy: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2021
yom2:
no western claws hold u. Na them hold themselves
lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by dodoro(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2021
I always love listening to this guy on TV discussing topical national issues. I am deeply saddened by the news of his death. May God the almighty grant him a most deserving rest and be with the family at this very difficult time.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by ddeola: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Beautiful Nubia sang "...eni rere, won i pe lo, eni buruku won nbe nile o. Oro aiye soro o, oro aiye soro oro aiye male..." sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin by ofiko123(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2021
RIP Odumakin...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blacksmiths Going On Strike Over Cost Of Materials / 2 Signs APC Is Not Ready To Govern After Buhari By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu Govt Inherited "Dead Horse But Standing Economy" - Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.