Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) (39188 Views)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Matawalle Visits Soldiers Injured In Anka, Bukkuyum Battle With Terrorists / Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2021
No news
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Jsucre(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Tinubu is coming back like kano ballot paper.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2021
platido:
Two dead woods

Matawalle is now a dead wood? The same Matawalle you guys celebrated almost everyday on this forum when he became governor without winning the election?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Anything that doesn't make the 5% happy is not good, you will see them defending criminality like drug trafficking and baby factory ritualism.
you mean baby factory like this

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2021
He went to meet Tinubu who is not gov but leave the likes of fayemi ,el rufai and yaya bello who are claiming supremo. In fact 2023 will be an interesting year

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by NoFucksToGive: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2021
LegendHero:

Wicked and oppressed? Can you explain?

Dude you need to masturbate more you are always in the mood to talk or argue or make your opinion heard.

When do you ever shut up ?

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Jman06(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2021
Nigerian politicians sef!
Very unprincipled lots
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by abbasajao(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2021
Why will every notable politician runs down to Lagos to meet BAT? He must really good in the dirty game politics.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2021
seunmsg:
The anti-Tinubu group on Nairaland will go into panic again this night. They’ve been trying all day to rope Tinubu into the unfortunate death of Yinka Odumakin without success.

In this life if you’re big, you’re big. No matter the noise from haters and detractors, your light shall continue to shine. Just stay to your vision and allow God do the rest. Men can attempt to play God over others but as always, they all end up disgraced. They all opened countless threads before 2015 telling us why Buhari can never be president. Today, they are all wailing under Buhari presidency. Fact is, Tinubu’s ambition will be decided by God and majority of Nigerians and not internet trolls without voters card.

Asiwaju Akanbi Omo Olodo Ide, the leader in whom we trust. He’s our leader and we are proud of him despite his flaws.

Tuale, U are a confirmed patriot "Akanbi, bo lomo ogun, bo lomo ogun, wehin e wo"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Duplexxx: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2021
Oh boy which kind of creators are this again
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by olisefom: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2021
For those fighting for PDP /APC. Hope you are learning something. It is all about them, not you. At the end of the day, it is your future that's been traded.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Intelligent human beings are already aligning with the winning team while shildren of 8 are still out there cursing and wailing.

May cursing and wailing continue to be their portion. cheesy

Ase wa!!! Ask them whats Tinubu's crime for this hatred? Their answer is always inbreed hatred from their fore fathers against Awolowo to Yorubas, most especially Tinubu who gave them level playing ground to succeed in Lagos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by samnet123: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2021
tinubu of Lagos always on
nairaland.com
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2021
Hope those shouting Tinubu can see what I have be saying. Tinubu is a very important politician as of Nigeria today hate him or like him you can see the whole clearer now yourself.

Sorry I'm not talking as per him been the next president at all but talking about his weight in apc and in political podium in Nigeria.

Apc can not afford to throw him off only Tinubu just have to use his head by not always being used and dumped that is it.

Hate him or like him he carries heavy weight in apc every other one's jumping from pillar to post and sidelining him in apc are jokers politically.

I'm not his fan nor his believer but it will be silly deceiving myself that anyone can sideline him in apc.

And I refused to hate him though very corrupt but he only stole his state money and his state has not complain so what is my business hating him? He was never a Minister or A senator in recent corrupt Nigeria political stage so since his people did not ask for his head then why do I have to be crying for what does not concern me?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Keep begging people to visit and invite you but 2023, you will be disappointed @Tinubu.

From your cave, dem deh beg people to come visit, u needs to change your weeds dealer.

7 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by computer0810(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Keep begging people to visit and invite you but 2023, you will be disappointed @Tinubu.

If u keep hating on tinubu political success ur life will just be miserable coz when he was investing and building his political career ur fathers were importing fake drugs and enjoying weather for 2, u were brought up in an envious way instead of strategizing a better tomorrow so I feel ur pain

11 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2021
jrusky:
Hope those shouting Tinubu can see what I have be saying. Tinubu is a very important politician as of Nigeria today hate him or like him you can see the whole clearer now yourself.

Sorry I'm not talking as per him been the next president at all but talking about his weight in apc and in political podium in Nigeria.

Apc can not afford to throw him off only Tinubu just have to use his head by not always being used and dumped that is it.

Hate him or like him he carries heavy weight in apc every other one's jumping from pillar to post and sidelining him in apc are jokers politically.

I'm not his fan nor his believer but it will be silly deceiving myself that anyone can sideline him in apc.

And I refused to hate him though very corrupt but he only stole his state money and his state has not complain so what is my business hating him? He was never a Minister or A senator in recent corrupt Nigeria political stage so since his people did not ask for his head then why do I have to be crying for what does not concern me?

Gbamsolate!!! Abi oh, some people crying more than the bereaved.

9 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by SweetiliciousD: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2021
seunmsg:
The anti-Tinubu group on Nairaland will go into panic again this night. They’ve been trying all day to rope Tinubu into the unfortunate death of Yinka Odumakin without success.

In this life if you’re big, you’re big. No matter the noise from haters and detractors, your light shall continue to shine. Just stay to your vision and allow God do the rest. Men can attempt to play God over others but as always, they all end up disgraced. They all opened countless threads before 2015 telling us why Buhari can never be president. Today, they are all wailing under Buhari presidency. Fact is, Tinubu’s ambition will be decided by God and majority of Nigerians and not internet trolls without voters card.

Asiwaju Akanbi Omo Olodo Ide, the leader in whom we trust. He’s our leader and we are proud of him despite his flaws.

You are busy chasing clout about who becomes president without any meaningful iteration of milestone achievements and benefits from so doing.
They warned about the impending doom then and here they are with us today :

Neck-breaking debt burden?

Medical tourism amidst health sector infrastructural decay?

Unbearable soaring unemployment rate?

High rise in basic food and product prices?

Rising and alarming insecurity in the land?

Unabated shedding of blood and loss of lives?

Which of the above is the basis of your praise-worship for the incumbent and the aspiring successor without any identifiable agenda-blueprint?

Are you not one of the problems?

Many questions but no answer!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2021
abbasajao:
Why will every notable politician runs down to Lagos to meet BAT? He must really good in the dirty game politics.

Because he’s influential. Zamfara APC is a war zone with heavyweight like Yerima, Yari, Marafa etc fighting over control of the party. If the battle becomes really tough, he will need the influence and support of an influential leader like Tinubu. Ganduje’s political career was almost over until Tinubu stepped in and stood against all odds with him till he won the election.

When Ali Modu Sheriff wanted to hijack the party structure in Bornu state from governor Shettima, it was Tinubu that stepped in and fought Modu Sheriff till he was pushed out of the party. His support for the emergence of Zulum is well documented.

19 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by shevy878: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Laslas, the Governor will not defect, PDP will still Win Zamfara.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2021
Sirjamo:
By 2023, only Reno Omokri will remain in the Poverty Development Party
Then Nigeria keeps getting worse.
Does it even make any sense that all our wicked leaders are in one party?

What impact does having all 36 governors in the APC have on the development of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Jostoman: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2021
seunmsg:

oga forget there's nothing to panic about.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by tempusfugit: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2021
Indirectly we going to one party country
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Jostoman: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Visiting the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
wow so you are a Yoruba man
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by OkoNDOoBo: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2021
shevy878:
Laslas, the Governor will not defect, PDP will still Win Zamfara.
APC in zamfara is like Apc in lagos , no political party come close.
PDP didn't win even councilor seat in zamfara 2019 election they got it as a greek gift ftom supreme court. Both sokoto and zamfara will be returned to APC in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by nedekid: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Sirjamo:
By 2023, only Reno Omokri will remain in the Poverty Development Party
Oga, say all you want to about other parties and I agree with you, but certainly you cannot deny that APC is the Allience for Poverty Consolidation. Afterall, Nigeria has not fallen into this kind of poverty pit under made by APC since inception.
Re: Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) by 7lives: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2021
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement / Switzerland Gives Nigeria Conditions For Returning $321m Abacha Loot / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.