Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Any Politician From Ibadan Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Politician From Ibadan Here (276 Views)

The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) / 2023: Don’t Die Because Of Any Politician – Makinde Warns Nigerians / Youths Prevent Politician From Entering INEC Center After Election Defeat.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Politician From Ibadan Here by Tohsynetita1: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2021
Please, I need to contact any politician in Ibadan, either popular or new member in Ibadan Oyo State, I want to get an information from such person.
Thanks
Re: Any Politician From Ibadan Here by Kapeter(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2021
You want to become a politician?
Re: Any Politician From Ibadan Here by Tohsynetita1: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2021
Kapeter:
You want to become a politician?
No, I want to make an enquiry pertaining coming local government election

1 Like

Re: Any Politician From Ibadan Here by Kapeter(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

No, I want to make an enquiry pertaining coming local government election
And only a politican can answer the question? Well maybe you need to get some party ticket for the election though.
Re: Any Politician From Ibadan Here by Tohsynetita1: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2021
Kapeter:
And only a politican can answer the question? Well maybe you need to get some party ticket for the election though.
It's better to put it here than anywhere, you don't put information anyhow; if you are in Ibadan or knows where PDP they hold meeting of any local government in Ibadan, inform me.
Re: Any Politician From Ibadan Here by Soolmus: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
Form for Local Government is 250,000 obtainable at OYSIEC office around Agodi Gate

PDP Party Secretariat is close by on Mokola Agodi Gate express way, if you meet their requirements you get Nomination form, details of meeting and ward secretariat would be revealed to you and where you belong to

However... If Audio Seyi Makinde could drag NURTW chairmanship with Union members, If he could drag PDP SouthWest Party structure from his benefactors like Fayose and Ladoja, If he could drag babaloja and iyaloja with Olubadan....... Then I think he has selected list of LGA chairmen
Re: Any Politician From Ibadan Here by Tohsynetita1: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Soolmus:
Form for Local Government is 250,000 obtainable at OYSIEC office around Agodi Gate

PDP Party Secretariat is close by on Mokola Agodi Gate express way, if you meet their requirements you get Nomination form, details of meeting and ward secretariat would be revealed to you and where you belong to

However... If Audio Seyi Makinde could drag NURTW chairmanship with Union members, If he could drag PDP SouthWest Party structure from his benefactors like Fayose and Ladoja, If he could drag babaloja and iyaloja with Olubadan....... Then I think he has selected list of LGA chairmen

Do they hold meeting at party Secretariat?
Re: Any Politician From Ibadan Here by Soolmus: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

Do they hold meeting at party Secretariat?

You are most likely to hold meetings at your ward, however meetings are also held from time to time at party sectariate
Re: Any Politician From Ibadan Here by Tohsynetita1: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
589ninee:
[s][/s]
please where is the meeting venue and time; likely I visit this week.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And Josey Mahachie A Zimbabwe Journalist; Interview 5pm 5/4/21 / Ten Unbelievable Things About Nigeria. / Once Again, Gunmen Attack Police Station In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.