Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo (21570 Views)

Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / Femi Fani-Kayode: Killing Of Hausa Traders Would No Longer Be Tolerated In South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Sammy07: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I blame ur evil country rather ur ignorance.
Because they sheilded history away from u.
The only country in the world who don't officially study their history in school.
Nizoooria is EVIL,

Lol.
So hausa people complain to you?
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Sammy07: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
NIGHTMAREOO7:

So why do u wana deny before ? "slimy and untrustworthy" indeed
[/s]

I wonder what you're being taught over there

So wore is ijaw not Yoruba
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol.
So hausa people complain to you?

Yes they have started complaining
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

I [s]wonder what you're being taught over there
So wore is ijaw not Yoruba[/s]

Right from time people always say "Yoruba's can betray u anytime"
And here u are proving them right. Lol
Sowore is no longer Yoruba becoz he is not the president.
That's how y'all drag anthony Joshua , but if he was a criminal u will deny him having anything to do with Yoruba .

One the reason I like igbos they don't deny their own whether good or bad

1 Like

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by BiafIntel: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

Delusion's
Fulanis are not indigenous to any country in Africa. They immigrated from somewhere Arabian peninsula into Futa Jalon where they fought and took over the land of the Djallon people. Those people are waiting like the Hausa and Yoruba indigenes of Kwara and northern nigeria to take back their lost lands. Biafrans will surely assist these people to achieve their aim. Just wait and see how events pan out.
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by alfasexy: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Upon all the Zoo army checkpoints in Orlu?
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
Noisemaker you said go back to your fatherland imo state is not a war zone we will not fold our hands and watching you guy take away our little peace we enjoy here .
Noise maker
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by BiafIntel: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're talking like animal, very insensitive bastard. How can u differentiate this killing with that of Fulani? How are you in anyway different?
Is it not selfishness to justify one killing and berate the other. Animal in human skin who always use excuses to justify their evil course.
Ewu awusa, so because you fulanis are killing Biafrans, therefore, Biafrans should stop retaliating for the sake of being good people right? May thunder fire you there. Issue your quit notice to Igbo now now. We are waiting for it. You kill us, we kill you, man and God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Sammy07: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Right from time people always say "Yoruba's can betray u anytime"
And here u are proving them right. Lol
Sowore is no longer Yoruba becoz he is not the president.
That's how y'all drag anthony Joshua , but if he was a criminal u will deny him having anything to do with Yoruba .

One the reason I like igbos they don't deny their own whether good or bad

Lol.
When we advise you to school in the best universities in Nigeria which are located in South West, they'll think we're abusing you.

For your mind there are no ijaws in Ondo state

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

[s]Lol.
When we advise you to school in the best universities in Nigeria which are located in South West, they'll think we're abusing you.
For your mind there are no ijaws in Ondo state[/s]

Its either u have akamu inside ur brain or u have cow fart stuffed in there.
Because the write up clearly stated "OMOYELE SOWORE IS FROM ONDO STATE"

Slimy and untrustworthy doing what they know best. grin
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Sammy07: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Its either u have akamu inside ur brain or u have cow fart stuffed in there.
Because the write up clearly stated "OMOYELE SOWORE IS FROM ONDO STATE"

Slimy and untrustworthy doing what they know best. grin
[/s]

So because NOI is from delta means she's no longer Igbo grin
Jim ovai nko?

or Jayjay Okocha
They're IJaw or itshekiri or ur hobo because they're from Delta grin

See reasoning grin
You just finished eating Akpu I suppose
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:
But they told us Hausa isn't the problem during Shasha killings grin

Our ipob brothers says Hausa's ain't their problem but Fulani grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3089379/photos-hausa-man-burnt-aba

And Hausa people are being killed, isn't that hypocrisy?
Igbochief001, Asgard13, fahdiga what do you have to say? undecided

Hahahahaha
You propaganda failed
You want to employ hausa into you bandit business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

[s]So because NOI is from delta means she's no longer Igbo grin
Jim ovai nko?
or Jayjay Okocha
They're IJaw or itshekiri or ur hobo because they're from Delta grin
See reasoning grin
You just finished eating Akpu I suppose [/s]

Awowolo free education was a waste that's what u get when u rob Peter to pay Paul..
Same akpu u people now drag with us u mean ? grin

SOWORE IS FROM ONDO not from ijaw
Slimmy head grin
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Sammy07: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Awowolo free education was a waste that's what u get when u rob Peter to pay Paul..
Same akpu people now drag with us u mean ? grin

SOWORE IS FROM ONDO not from ijaw
Slimmy head grin

Sure, he must sing oduduwa anthem compulsory cheesy
Flatty head
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by History555: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
So with all the military and police checkpoints in orlu, esn came and opened fire and left. Wonderful.
By the way, when did this happen and what time
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why kill innocent Hausa traders going about their businesses,this isn't the way to go
Go after the killer Herdsmen and flush them out

1 Like

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Emergingnation(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Samson0599:
Why kill innocent Hausa traders going about their businesses,this isn't the way to go
Go after the killer Herdsmen and flush them out
That news is Fake....
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
am ashamed,this news was a tweet from a northerner ,unverified propaganda ,well my advice still stand

Ipob don’t kill,
Fulani bandit trying hard to involve Hausa into banditry and killings

We heard that some hausa are informants to this fulani bandit because they were exempted,some became full informants to these terrorists
Hausa should thread with caution not to get involved into this fight cos that will be the easiest way to ...
Fulani bandit will commit crime and hide behind hausa and hausa will hide behind the north and other minorities in the north to dish out propaganda ,
Hausa should not allow this bandit to use them
They will use many tactics to employ hausa
major tribe in Nigeria is
Hausa igbo Yoruba,where did fulani come from that Kano is now refer as Fulani town by Presidential candidates

So you mean Ipob never kills?
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by luvinhubby(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is so wrong in all fronts, this one's killed are suffering and struggling like most of us do, why take their lives?
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by pickatyou1: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
I smell lies.
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by remigiusizunna(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ana akogheri
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by technicallyrich(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Are u blind or what?
Last time I checked sahara reporters is owned by sowore a Yoruba propagandist
Sorry sir,sowore is an ijaw man.
Some ijaws speak Yoruba but are extremely brave,a thing foreign and alien from yaribas.
Some speak Igbo like some Rivers ijaws like opobo,Bonny,some okirikas.
Some speak urhobo like some Delta ijaws.
Mind you ijaws are the bravest black people on Earth.
I'm proudly ijaw

1 Like

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by okeyglm: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
ipob should desist from killing innocent peasant hausa
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sammy07:

Sure, he must sing oduduwa anthem compulsory cheesy
Flatty head

Coneheaded yorubaboon, grin
All of a sudden u wan deny ur brother
Slimmy indeed grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
technicallyrich:

Sorry sir,sowore is an ijaw man.
Some ijaws speak Yoruba but are extremely brave,a thing foreign and alien from yaribas.
Some speak Igbo like some Rivers ijaws like opobo,Bonny,some okirikas.
Some speak urhobo like some Delta ijaws.
Mind you ijaws are the bravest black people on Earth.
I'm proudly ijaw

He is from ondo state don't let them fool u,
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Duplexxx: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
I hardly believe news with out graphics

Where are graphic

Fake news
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by technicallyrich(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

He is from ondo state don't let them fool u,
And then,are they not ijaws in ondo state.
There indigenous ijaws in ondo and Lagos and that is why if Nigeria ever divide,ijaws will sieze ondo and Lagos State as it belongs to us.
And even yiribanzas know these and no they can't fight us.
Ijaws are too brave and strong to be fuckeed with cowards that don't bath.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by kechywillz(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
I thought ESN stays in the forest,how can people meant to safe guard eastern forest now attack people outside the forest,I don't believe this information,its shady
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by mu2sa2: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Are u blind or what?
Last time I checked sahara reporters is owned by sowore a Yoruba propagandist
Sowore isn't yoruba.
Re: IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
GeneralPula:

So you mean Ipob never kills?
Give a name of any one they have kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu / Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket / Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.