Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,241 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew (19171 Views)

Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Pastor ‘Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Broadcast / Pastor Tunde Bakare State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Xscape047: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by ENGINEERG(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Maybe its jubril from Sudan
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
No individual can fixed Nigeria or make Nigeria great except we change the system.
Who has been in charge of d system since 2015?
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by 900warriorz: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Don't even know what to comment on this thread

Just know that Buhari is mad
angry
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by oluwaseyi0: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
To say I'm disappointed with buhari is an understatement, Buhari is a collosal failure

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by edoairways: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Resurrection212:
No individual can fixed Nigeria or make Nigeria great except we change the system.
Not the system but the human beings working in the system
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by tolajay: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Economies and societies are not run by good intents and promises.

The current structure of Nigeria will mess anyone and everyone up, if not revamped.

Nigeria is currently built to fail. So, it matters little if we have the best of brains in the helms of affairs.

Pastor Tunde should know this.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by oluwaseyi0: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
edoairways:

Not the system but the human beings working in the system

When the head of the human head is a collosal failure, what do you expect others to do

This present Buhari is unfit to be a secondary school principal

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by hotwax: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
All I read from this speech is buhari praise.

Waste of time...this pastor is fooling us

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oblongata:
While we are at it calling you rude, might we also include stoopid and mad? The people you mentioned don’t even hold any public office yet they are part of the problems of this country? Oga shif
I always advise grade 8 BMC's like you to Drink Dano Milk and stay strong.

Kindly do that.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Donedeal1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Whatever become of the Safe Nigeria Group, now you can not save the nation anymore, but to tell some tales by moonlight.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
You have finally woken up from your sleep.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by We4all: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
As it is, Buhari isn't medically and mentally fit to rule Nigeria. But the cabals don't want him to resign and are using the situation to their advantage.

Unfortunately, he will be remembered as a bad leader just like his predecessors. My advice: Take a bow when the polemic is loudest.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Then there is something you are not telling us....
they say "too much cook, spoil the brooth ", this is what you get in a nation where no one is in charge, where everyone, a few elites called cabal controls all activities!
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Do you mean that the Buhari currently presiding over Nigeria is a STRANGE Buhari?

Then where is the ORIGINAL Buhari?

Does Buhari have DOUBLE personalities?

Is a person with DOUBLE personalities not a DUBIOUS person?

Nigerians need answers.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Rexnegro(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
he's probably tired
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by seunayantokun(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
You should have spoken long time ago. You should not have padded this speech also. Nigeria started drowning long time ago but you were giving him the benefit of the doubt. Now things have really gone worse off. Or do I say we are having them worst now.

Two, thank God you have spoken. All I take away is that Pastor Tunde Bakare is finally joining those doubting the Buhari we have in Aso Rock now. Of course, the real Buhari that I know who you talking about could do what this Buhari is doing.. For me, this is the side of Buhari which Pastor Bakare had until today refused to acknowledge.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by ednut1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
I pity those who attend his church

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Masterchef(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw

Here's the Buhari we have today. Suffering dementia and totally mentally incapacitated. In saner climes, he would have stepped down from office.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Sonoyom(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Maybe it is the Jubril you don't know.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Tomilola360: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
nnahernest:
I am force to say you are mad

When did you start going against or speaking ill of the anointed.

What happened to psalm 105:15

be guided
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Apktotheworld: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Call me rude, but I don't get along with this Tunde Bakare and I feel he is one of the most foolish pastor's in this country and nothing will ever make this vulture come close to being the president.

He and Mbaka are one of the problems rocking this country, deceiving their congregations.
I may not align with your 'appelations' but on his two mouthedness, you are on a 100 bruv.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Oblongata: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
I always advise grade 8 BMC's like you to Drink Dano Milk and stay strong.

Kindly do that.
smiley
Dano milk is actually good, you should try it sometimes... Who knows? you might actually grow a strand of brain...

Every other perspective different from yours is BMC at work, you guys actually make the work a lot easier for BMC because all you do is position yourself as ‘anti BMC’, instead of reaching a decent logical conclusion, you buffoon lot try to reach a conclusion that will only supposedly spite the so called (more often imaginary) BMC, but be rest assured not all nairalanders are daft, and likes won’t take you to heaven. Go that way...
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Duplexxx: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Isoright
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oblongata:
Dano milk is actually good, you should try it sometimes... Who knows? you might actually grow a strand of brain...

Every other perspective different from yours is BMC at work, you guys actually make the work a lot easier for BMC because all you do is position yourself as ‘anti BMC’, instead of reaching a decent logical conclusion, you buffoon lot try to reach a conclusion that will only supposedly spite the so called (more than often imaginary) BMC, but be rest assured not all nairalanders are daft. Go that way...
Stay strong bro... grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by SarkinYarki: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Senseless!!!! The BUHARI you knew from where?

Buhari has never had any history not performance in any capacity before , even as a student and officer he was a monumental failure that failed all his promotion exams ...so which Buhari where you expecting to perform?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Oblongata: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Stay strong bro... grin
Pele! Don’t worry, One day, God will heal you.
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oblongata:
Pele! Don’t worry One day, God will heal you.
Still stay strong, you might survive it. grin
Re: Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew by Oblongata: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Still stay strong, you might survive it. grin
I understand! If I was you, I would have probably swallowed sniper... hang in there bro! God is able cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President / Falana: It’s Dangerous To Sanction 165k Voters Over Electoral Officers’ Mistakes / Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.