Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Duration It Takes For Beginners To Sew Suits Professionally. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Duration It Takes For Beginners To Sew Suits Professionally. (1360 Views)

Learn How To Sew For Free / Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duration It Takes For Beginners To Sew Suits Professionally. by tony02: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
How long will it take a beginner to learn how to sew suits professionally?
Re: Duration It Takes For Beginners To Sew Suits Professionally. by Kingnelson9: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
good question,I will like to know the answer
Re: Duration It Takes For Beginners To Sew Suits Professionally. by Minesbetter(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
tony02:
How long will it take a beginner to learn how to sew suits professionally?
It depends on the consistency of suit making where you learn, and the your willingness to learn it
Re: Duration It Takes For Beginners To Sew Suits Professionally. by Tunby(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
It depends on how determined and consistent you are. I think with the right teacher you can get all the basics in 6months to 1year then improve and perfect along the way.

Here's a free tutorial I created that can help you get started with cutting a suit Blazer/jacket.

It's very helpful. Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlaWcGLr-2I&t=167s

(1) (Reply)

Fellycollection-your Everything / Marykay To Iman / (Pictures) Ouch Unveils Ouchrageous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.