Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah (23826 Views)

Garba Shehu Attacks The Guardian Editorial On Buhari’s Stewardship / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Buhari Accepts Abba Kyari’s Death As Will Of God – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by PigTormentor: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
ibabz:

I can see that you are a bastard that doesn't have regard for his parents. I won't waste my time with abiiko, akoigba like you. Go back home for some home trainings. Unfortunate lunatic.

Like I said before, omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
You come online abusing someone's father and now you are pained that your drunkard father is abused.
Oloriburuku ni e. Ole, atole, dindinri ode.

You and that religious fanatical rata@d Kukah can both go to hell. STFU and FVCK off.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by seunayantokun(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
When a devil says you aren't godly, you know what is happening.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by dragunov: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Omooba77: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
These people!
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by dochenaj: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
oloshun:
Father Kukah is not a man of God because he spoke the truth. And Sheikh Gumi is a good cleric because he supports bandits. I have nothing to say about Shehu, I never expected anything reasonable from him. My problem is how they have politicized religious doctrines into group interests. Just like my friend was asking my help in paying his child's school fees and emphasizing on add small thing foe him to pay foe his tithes. I told him I understood why he could not meet his family demands; you can not even afford your children's school fees, yet you are prioritizing tithes. The church that care less about your family is ready to collect your borrowed money. I say God does not bless fools.
Your friend has a poor understanding of tithes. If you give him money to pay tithes, it obviously is not his tithes but yours. I guess he wants to keep appearances by paying tithe when all is not well with him.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by ceaser: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stupid Garba Shehu.

I guess Gumi was acting well and good all along that he was publicly frolickijg with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers and even soliciting amnesty for 'em.

Garbage Shehu saw no reason to chastise Gumi then.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by ceaser: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stupid Garba Shehu.

I guess Gumi was acting well and good all along that he was publicly frolickijg with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers and even soliciting amnesty for 'em.

Garbage Shehu saw no reason to chastise Gumi then.

And I'm not surprised. Garbage Shehu is simply "Garbage in, garbage out".
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by truthstands01: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
What does this one know about God? Its not your fault Shehu, its the fault of Lord Lugard. What of your pay master that talked about the blood and the baboon. Pls get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.