Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) (39028 Views)

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by OnyeOlokoro(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2021
farm tool
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by oluxy(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2021
advanceDNA:
I no understand how women wey never born dey get this kind bobbiii

I was able to carry out research of it from Google, it's due to abortions or if a woman has giveb birth. As a result of these two, it wearing the breast spring thereby making it flat.

I always wonder sometime ago also, ladies with no children with flat breast.
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by curlarpy: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Olympus has fallen
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by 0000O: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2021
sad
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by PoshTraveler: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2021
storms the beach like an olosho wey she be.
the finestgal, the mod wey push the trash to front page, may u loose the source of you income if you dont delete this trash
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by omoyeni37: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2021
mtchewweeeww
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by majamajic(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2021
What falls a single young girl's boobs ?
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Na Dino melaye get the ass. . Runz babes are fast cashing out. While boys are struggling with their business to make the money.
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by kaylardz(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Nairaland mods promoting immorality since 1850. why pushing a naked woman to front page?
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by abidem4real: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ALI4k49hg

Bbnaija Mercy storms the beach in a scantily clad swim suit
What is this show of shame all about? What are men even grabbing from her chest because the Olympus seems to have fallen
Mtcheww
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Blacknote: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's an Abuse of the word "BEAUTIFUL"
That's an Aberration as well as a misnomer.
Let's tell ourselves the Truth, If MERCY washes off her Makeup, Armageddon will be a paradise.

She will benefit from both Facelift and SenseLift.

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Asiseeit: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2021
AfroKnight:
Every time
Storms
Storms
Storms

Then we open the thread but can’t find any evidence of anyone storming anything! angry

My guy, I tire. Person go beach, they say she storms. Wike go go Abuja, them go say he storms. Dem no know wetin to storm a place mean. I go open thread dey expect chaos or see something to show say person storm the place. Nothing. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by ibkonekt(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2021
She belongs to the street. The street is her God. Men dont commit to babylon wenches. Dont give them attention

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by HacheNoire: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Ekealterego:

If them look your result well, you never carry first before in anything for your entire life and probably no go ever carry...and you probably wrote jamb 8 times

For Naija sense dey dey very very very far from una. I swear!

Who is this drug peddler!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2021
whytediamond:
Make una allow the girl enjoy her life na. Warris all diz insults about?

She's not why you all criticizing her are unfortunate.

grin
Bringing this eyesore to FP early morning makes you fortunate?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Let's tell ourselves the Truth, If MERCY washes off her Makeup, Armageddon will be a paradise.

Damnn niggarr.
That na suicide oo.
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Duplexxx: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Seeing pictures like this dey make ashawo dey hungry me to F*ck
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Stevegoddy23: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2021
Plastically, it is possible
advanceDNA:
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Mvena(f): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2021
AfroKnight:
Every time
Storms
Storms
Storms

Then we open the thread but can’t find any evidence of anyone storming anything! angry
E shock me too o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2021
cheesy

you no lie
MALIGNANTGuest:

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by 2shaw: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Local chairlady,Why must they bleach. She ugly,with ugly fallen breasts and highest bidder knacks her

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Too much filter... What level of insecurity makes girls use this ridiculous and blinding amount of video or photo editing??! Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by JTCHI: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Eeeh..... I no see storm ohh, but which kind wahala be this? I go dee find better news to read na this one go suddenly appear. Aah

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by hedonido: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Seyi Tinumbu should be very familiar with the contents of that bikini. So we can ask him if it is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by newdawnlive: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2021
advanceDNA:
my guy it tired me o, my mom breasts look firm more than this

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by hibeebeeking: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2021
After people wasted their energy, time,sub and now na flex you deh.Enjoy your self jare
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2021
She is using her talent very well.... grin
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by KingDash: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2021
very old and ugly thing.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by phadul: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2021
And later she go dey complain and cry of rape allegations angry
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2021
BlessedNuel:
If Instagram stops paying for posts...all dx people that lose their sense on social media will stop all dx cheap publicity stunt.

This particular gender tends to lose their sanity on a daily basis

Instagram no dey pay for posts cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption / Tboss Is Hot, Bassey Is Dapper & Gifty Is Glam At #Alterego Movie Premiere / BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.