Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) (51076 Views)

Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by SweetPoison22: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fucktardgirl:
Monkey dey talk. Abeg shift.
Another senseless reply
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by slimsophiediva(f): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
BigJoe19:
Ruger, Rema are more talented than the three of em combined. That ain't a big loss.

I don't know your weed vendor. Buhh he is a legend

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by hopeforcharles(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
candygist:

Don't till me you are already having an erection ?
no I am having an election, who to choose is the problem grin
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Fucktardgirl(f): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
SweetPoison22:
Another senseless reply
A useless reply from a shithead dumbo.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fucktardgirl:

And his dad's name is Collins Enebeli Ajereh. ISOKO goat what do you say about that?
why are you embittered about this? I'm Igbo from Enugu, I don't care about his name, all I'm saying the man is isoko and isoko's are not related to Igbo read the isoko history
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by femi4: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
humblegbolahan:
Who is this person now! TIWATOPE omo eko is an igbo
Olodo

Read the post before my comment and you ll understand what is called sacarsm
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by codemaniacs: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

why are you embittered about this? I'm Igbo from Enugu, I don't care about his name, all I'm saying the man is isoko and isoko's are not related to Igbo read the isoko history

he was born in umiahia, his dad has ukwuani connections, his mom is Igbo.. he is Igbo, has Igbo blood, has Igbo behavior... he can say his Isoko but can't show what he has built in the isoko region.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by SweetPoison22: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fucktardgirl:
A useless reply from a shithead dumbo.
Another senseless reply.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Fucktardgirl(f): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

You are from Enugu but you don't know Enugu people answer Ejereh. You are Igbo but you do not know Anambra answer Enebeli. There are Isoko people who are not Igbo in anyway for eg: BOVI. Don jazzy on the other hand is related to Anioma. All this is as a result of the Niger delta nonsense during the war.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Fucktardgirl(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
SweetPoison22:
Another senseless reply from me.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
codemaniacs:

he was born in umiahia, his dad has ukwuani connections, his mom is Igbo.. he is Igbo, has Igbo blood, has Igbo behavior... he can say his Isoko but can't show what he has built in the isoko region.

Don Jazzy is half Igbo that's the fact, Burna boys mother is yoruba everything about him is yoruba, but he's ogoni
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by codemaniacs: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

Don Jazzy is half Igbo that's the fact, Burna boys mother is yoruba everything about him is yoruba, but he's ogoni

burna boy is ogoni he is only using his mum's side to make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fucktardgirl:

You are from Enugu but you don't know Enugu people answer Ejereh. You are Igbo but you do not know Anambra answer Enebeli. There are Isoko people who are not Igbo in anyway for eg: BOVI. Don jazzy on the other hand is related to Anioma. All this is as a result of the Niger delta nonsense during the war.
you don't get my point, well his dad or grandad might be related to Igbo perhaps by marriage reason for the Igbo names, my point is isoko are not Igbo or related to Igbo, counter me on this particular fact
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
codemaniacs:

burna boy is ogoni he is only using his mum's side to make money.
so why is it wrong to say Don Jazzy is isoko?
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by codemaniacs: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

so why is it wrong to say Don Jazzy is isoko?

his dad is igbo, his mum is igbo, don jazzy can say he is isoko, but from his lineage he is Igbo..

if your two parents are from the same ethnic nation then you are from that ethnic nation.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
codemaniacs:

his dad is igbo, his mum is igbo, don jazzy can say he is isoko, but from his lineage he is Igbo..

if your two parents are from the same ethnic nation then you are from that ethnic nation.

is isoko an igbiod tribe?
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by codemaniacs: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

is isoko an igbiod tribe?

I don't care and I don't know but according to wiki they are an ethnolinguistic group who inhabit the Isoko region of Delta State, and Bayelsa State Nigeria.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
codemaniacs:

I don't care and I don't know but according to wiki they are an ethnolinguistic group who inhabit the Isoko region of Delta State, and Bayelsa State Nigeria.

you should care, cause you are debating about them, linguistically the isoko's are closer to the urbobo's then any ethnic group in the niger Delta
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by codemaniacs: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

you should care, cause you are debating about them, linguistically the isoko's are closer to the urbobo's then any ethnic group in the niger Delta

I'm talking about Don jazzy it's you that is talking about isoko.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
codemaniacs:

I'm talking about Don jazzy it's you that is talking about isoko.

in Don Jazzy's biography it reads, his dad is isoko and mom Igbo, and Don Jazzy, bovi, daddy showkey are listed as one of the isoko notable sons, and Don Jazzy said he is related to daddy showkey
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
TheCalculator:
Are we already in the season of confession? smiley
I hope Donjazzy is fine though

...'Bro, e choke o!, as an introvert, never have I been this embarrassed with so much stares & attention'; Shola said upon purchasing our utterly irresistible fragrances

Steal the spotlight at every occasion/event and make your presence felt even metres away with our 'head-turning' magnificent fragrances

All Nairalanders reviews on my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume, is a testament to this!
macjeb, zukwanuike..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Fucktardgirl(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Deepfeel:

you don't get my point, well his dad or grandad might be related to Igbo perhaps by marriage reason for the Igbo names, my point is isoko are not Igbo or related to Igbo, counter me on this particular fact
Don jazzy is 100% igbo. He is part of the useless igbo communities found in Delta State who blatantly lie to themselves that they are not igbo. Do you know that some useless anioma people still say they are not igbo but isoko when every fact available shows that they are igbo. If you doubt me go to ukwuani.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by tot(f): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
SweetPoison22:
Another senseless reply.

SweetPoison22:
You have been behaving like a bitter fool here, calm down and argue sensibly.

Wait a sec, were you not the same person policing the yahoo thread and calling mods upandan. Why are you derailing this thread? Nigerians and hypocrisy, they will busy be giving a standard but can't abide by it. Tueh!!
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by udumelue61854: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
, is a testament to this!macjeb, zukwanuike..
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Warlord2014:
he hates Yoruba and was still able to work with koredo bello, dbanj and tiwa...he hates Yorubas,but he is living in their land.
All these demented citizens everywhere...
Rekado Banks sef nah Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by nextstep(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
we all know it's because they are Yorubas nothing new . the kind hatred Igbo get for Yoruba eehn

What? D'Banj, Tiwa, Reekado, Korede no be yoruba again? Some of Mohits/Mavin's biggest talents. I don't understand your comment at all.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Dikaveli(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
fratermathy:

I don't want to enter into the ethnic debate but just to set the records straight, Don Jazzy is Isoko, a minority group in Delta State.

If there's anything Nigeria teaches you, it's the fact that we shouldn't assume someone's ethnicity just because they appear like those from another group or speak the language of another group. Many people thought Burna Boy is Yoruba but he's not. People think Jazzy is Igbo but he's not.

Keep decieving yourself you think don jazzy is Dr sid
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Branzy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dikaveli:
don jazzy is where sir
He is Isoko by Tribe in delta state.
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Branzy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fucktardgirl:
Are you sure you are okay? Don jazzy not Igbo? Na kenya he come from?
His mom is igbo, his dad is from delta, Isoko speaking Tribe
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Branzy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fucktardgirl:

Aboki and isoko is a french speaking tribe abi. I have gone to a trad wed in that part of delta and those are even more Igbo than I thought. they speak igbo, eat igbo foods, they have same trad attires, have four market days. they answer Ajereh, Enebeli, Okoro, Oliseh, Emeke, etc. In Enugu, you have Ejereh, Okoro, Olisa and Emeka. No need telling you all this. Just make out time to visit that place and see for yourself.

You just open mouth wah. Isoko is not in delta North where you find your darling igbos
Re: Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fucktardgirl:

Don jazzy is 100% igbo. He is part of the useless igbo communities found in Delta State who blatantly lie to themselves that they are not igbo. Do you know that some useless anioma people still say they are not igbo but isoko when every fact available shows that they are igbo. If you doubt me go to ukwuani.

well if his dad is Igbo and claim to be isoko then it's too bad, ukwani and all the tribes under anioma are igbos even though some might deny their Igboness they do it for political reasons and we all understand that, but isoko is a distinct ethnic group not related to Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] / Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.