Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,574 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business (21331 Views)

Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform / BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 / Yahoo Messenger To Be Shut Down On July 17 After 20 Years Of Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Xoxyl(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
It is nice move, looking at the competitive market. They should concentrate more on their strength.

Say No to Bald head and Thining Hair.

Reverse your hair loss and increase the cross sectional of each hair strand with Our Hair Growth Serum.

WhatsApp 0902 276 9119 or Order at
https://beautyarena.store/hair-growth-serum/

Free Delivery to your location..

1 Like

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by emmancipated(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Their phones have not always been the best.
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Fuckss: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Why what happened and why tell us just do whatever u want nigerians will buy

2 Likes

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by nuelzz04(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
LG phones are one of the best honestly... This is really sad for me

6 Likes

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Heffalump(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
In business, don't ever think you can be master of all.

1 Like

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by MartinsD12(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/electronics-shut-mobile-phone/
Who dey even use LG phone self, they overhyped themselves you can't do everything, they are good in electronics, let them focus on that, xiaomi should also learn from this, I see they are now building computerized trucks.
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Akfrenzy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Quite sad. They made madt phones mheen! Like their G series, V series. I think they didn't do enough marketing for their phones because those phones are beast.
they do marketing but their phones are expensive

2 Likes

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by IMASTEX: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
deji17:
Ah.. LG phones are one of the best.
If so, it means they lack the strategy to make it an acceptable product. Though, I had used one of their device without issues.
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by bewla(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cutezt:
Ah, na wa o, Buhari's body odor Don criss border reach there?

Anyways, I'm just fine as long as Xiaomi doesn't fold up.
Chip goal but u miss

LG na world wide
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ff; Nokia, itel, gionee,tecno & oda transformer phones if they fail t evolve on time! Apple, samsung, huawei leading
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Awoleesu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sony, Nokia and Siemens should borrow a leaf...
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by 1EmmyKay: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
LG faded with phones. I guess their HR department for phone were braindead when the likes of Infinix Tecno were innovating with their smarphones to a great taste of the populace in Nigeria
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Collins3985(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi guys.. happy Easter.

Trust we are all having a good time this festive period.

I really need assistance on the above subject.
At he moment I have an agency banking outlet (POS). However, I intend starting up a dispatch firm but I don’t have an idea of how it’s work.
So I will really appreciate if I get more information and assistant on that. Also am willing to pay but only if the idea(s) are reasonable. Thanks
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by PigTormentor: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
As usual, blame. It on Buhari.
This can't happen in "sane climes ".

Na Buhari they give Apple and Samsung monopoly on phone like they gave Dangote.

Only the wise can understand my points.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Smartresponse(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
baralatie:
why

May be profitability is low, no business work on losses.
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Rocktation(f): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Funny, I've only really associated South Korea with their filmdom. Lee Min-Ho and cooperation, has refused to allow Nigerians to drink water and keep cup.

3 Likes

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Drizzy5001(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Wahala for any body wey dey use LG phone now, coz if anything spoil u no go see the parts for market.

1 Like

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by aaking(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
LG phones are useless. I hate lg phones

2 Likes

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by na2016: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Crimrburster:
nonsense? Itel, tecno and infinix cannot attain their standards in next 2 decades. Almost all flagships from tecno can't withstand G8. Argue with specs. LegalRambles come and compare with you company g70.

But this Motorola G8 lacks some good features. Its review on amazon doesn't speed so well of it.
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Offpoint1:
There electronics are one of the best... Still using their DVD for over 8 years now
Lols.if you come use am for another 20 years,na im be say people no go dey buy much of their electronics.dem fit come fold up everything kpatakpata... grin cheesy
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
baralatie:
why

China. If you leave China they will produce N500 phone. Dem nor send.

3 Likes

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by mountmoriah(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
Crimrburster:
nonsense? Itel, tecno and infinix cannot attain their standards in next 2 decades. Almost all flagships from tecno can't withstand G8. Argue with specs. LegalRambles come and compare with you company g70.
true
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by danietohbadt(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
Very soon, Nokia too will stop making phones.

1 Like

Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
baralatie:
why

Na for television their power de
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by JaceBlaze: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
LG was still making phones up to now? LG is a dying brand anyway because even their other electronic products are not doing well.
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by Crimrburster: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
na2016:

But this Motorola G8 lacks some good features. Its review on amazon doesn't speed so well of it.
LG G8
Re: LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business by emmy512: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'll miss their display. I owned the LG g3 and an opportunity to hold the g4 and I'll say in terms of their display it was topnotch.
they were ahead of their time. but eventually some business fails.

if a Chinese manufacturer should get hold or buys most of LG's smartphone production line , with the right marketing that they do they would certainly be a force to be reckoned with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / The Extinction Of Phone Call Centers In Nigeria .. / Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.