Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Anambra Is The Next Target. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Is The Next Target. (3038 Views)

Nigeria, Next Target Of Taliban – Simon Ekpa Alleges, Calls On UN, EU Others / Obiora Okonkwo: Everybody In Anambra Is Talking About Zenith Labour Party Now / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nnamdi scammer Kanu, left Nigeria to chill and enjoy his loot. His followers were busy dieing and protesting his release. Immediately elections were around the corner he appeared in israel to deceive his gullible followers.

Said no election in Biafra land to get money from political parties in Anambra. Once he got alert, he told his gullible followers to go and vote PDP.

Elections are around the corner again in Anambra and he wants to cashout. Setting igboland on fire for selfish interest.

I heard him saying yesterday that he can no longer guaranty that there will be elections in Biafra land.

He is raising an army of criminals to cause havoc and stop people from going out to vote in Anambra, unless he receives another alert.

In no time you will start to hear no elections in Biafra land. Touts will be threatening people. More attacks will be launched in Anambra between now and November to create chaos in the state.

With more criminals released and more arms at their disposal, he expects to be paid more this time to allow Anambra people vote.

I wont be surprised is there is an attempt on Anambra prisons soon.

Thats why i laugh at any Anambra person falling for this scam.

There will be an influx of criminals into Anambra from other states especially imo now. In preparation for the havoc they intend to cause in the state.

Ndi Anambra, Uche unu dikwia ooo.. onye awogburu, ka agbaa.
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by BluDesk: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm not an igbo but there's an element that's hidden subtly beneath your writeup and it's a sheer disdain to have someone who is considered lesser, in this case an " Abian " in higher position of authority.

You tried to hide it, but as a fellow sharp minded fellow like you, I decrypted it.

Why can't you guys just tolerate one another. You know all you posted is a lie. You know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
BluDesk:
I'm not an igbo but there's an element that's hidden subtly beneath your writeup and it's a sheer disdain to have someone who is considered lesser, in this case an " Abian " in higher position of authority.

You tried to hide it, but as a fellow sharp minded fellow like you, I decrypted it.

Why can't you guys just tolerate one another. You know all you posted is a lie. You know.

Tolerate the destruction of our state and economy to enrich kanu in his Biafran Business? Not possible.
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Hashabiah: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
This OP has the myopic mindset of rhino.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Rickyzagy: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Was this why fulani attacked ebonyi and enugu communities last week? Or the reason why YORUBAs are now refugee in small tiny Benin Republic?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by BluDesk: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
mekaboy:

Tolerate the destruction of our state and economy to enrich kanu in his Biafran Business? Not possible.

Smiles. Na igbo problem.

But I mistrust your motive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by BigSarah(f): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Igbos don’t destroy what they built.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rickyzagy:
Was this why fulani attacked ebonyi and enugu communities last week? Or the reason why YORUBAs are now refugee in small tiny Benin Republic?

They attacked ebonyi because a year ago there was a clash and some fulani were killed. The governor tried to restore peace. Since then lanu has been on radio with insightful talks against fulani. Some were chased out, and exactly one year after, they decided to retaliate and leave the state.

Now kanu who claims his criminal ESN are everywhere, as usual will want to use sentiments to get more gullible followers to make contributions. Claims the ESN came to help but ebonyi people rejected them, hence the attack.

That fraudster can easily be predicted if your brain is working.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
This OP has the myopic mindset of rhino.

I will leave this thread here, so when Anambra people start to hear no election in Biafra land, they know what the game is all about.
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Emergingnation(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
mekaboy:

Who is bigger scammer than that lifeless , dementia dullard in Aso rock, he is busy chilling in a world class hospital in London, back home doctors are on strike !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Who is bigger scammer than that lifeless , dementia dullard in Aso rock, he is busy chilling in a world class hospital in London, back home doctors are on strike !

They are both scammers. Kanu and Buhari. Chilling while gullible followers die in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Rickyzagy: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
mekaboy:

They attacked ebonyi because a year ago there was a clash and some fulani were killed. The governor tried to restore peace. Since then lanu has been on radio with insightful talks against fulani. Some were chased out, and exactly one year after, they decided to retaliate and leave the state.

Now kanu who claims his criminal ESN are everywhere, as usual will want to use sentiments to get more gullible followers to make contributions. Claims the ESN came to help but ebonyi people rejected them, hence the attack.

Now you have accepted and justify the attack by herdsman, justify the killing of peaceful igbo youth seeking for biafra as same.

Do me I do you like you said.
An eye for an eye
Tooth for tooth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rickyzagy:

Now you have accepted and justify the attack by herdsman, justify the killing of peaceful igbo youth seeking for biafra as same.

Do me I do you like you said.
An eye for an eye
Tooth for tooth

You asked for the reason and you were told, you call it justification. Igbo's were killed by fulani and ESN was nowhere to be found. They are busy killing security agents and gathering guns for robbery and prison breaks.
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
mekaboy:
Nnamdi scammer Kanu, left Nigeria to chill and enjoy his loot. His followers were busy dieing and protesting his release. Immediately elections were around the corner he appeared in israel to deceive his gullible followers.

Said no election in Biafra land to get money from political parties in Anambra. Once he got alert, he told his gullible followers to go and vote PDP.

Elections are around the corner again in Anambra and he wants to cashout. Setting igboland on fire for selfish interest.

I heard him saying yesterday that he can no longer guaranty that there will be elections in Biafra land.

He is raising an army of criminals to cause havoc and stop people from going out to vote in Anambra, unless he receives another alert.

In no time you will start to hear no elections in Biafra land. Touts will be threatening people. More attacks will be launched in Anambra between now and November to create chaos in the state.

With more criminals released and more arms at their disposal, he expects to be paid more this time to allow Anambra people vote.

There will be an influx of criminals into Anambra from other states especially imo now. In preparation of the havoc to intend to cause in the state.

government should question you ,seems you are among those killing police

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kanu's moves are very predictable. From now till november they will continue to attack Anambra state to raise their bargaining powers for negotiations. They will want to be paid again before Anambra will have peace or conduct elections.

The foolish Anambra people in IPOB, can't see what the scammer is planning. They last settlement he received after selling IPOB to PDP must have gone down by now.

By the time Kanu is done causing trouble in Anambra, Anambra people will regret joining IPOB.

This is why he attacks Obi of onitsha in his broadcast. He does not want any security in Anambra. So he and the criminals he is raising will easily terrorize the people of the state.

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
mekaboy:
Kanu's moves are very predictable. From now till november they will continue to attack Anambra state to raise their bargaining powers for negotiations. They will want to be paid again before Anambra will have peace or conduct elections.

The foolish Anambra people in IPOB, can't see what the scammer is planning. They last settlement he received after selling IPOB to PDP must have gone down by now.

By the time Kanu is done causing trouble in Anambra, Anambra people will regret joining IPOB.

This is why he attacks Obi of onitsha in his broadcast. He does not want any security in Anambra. So he and the criminals he is raising will easily terrorize the people of the state.
Dss your slave master moves is very predictable
To extent of destroying and hoisting flag in a bag
Even an idiot is more smarter than them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Dss your slave master moves is very predictable
To extent of destroying and hoisting flag in a bag
Even an idiot is more smarter than them

The same idiots that believe buhari is dead and was replaced twice by different men, can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Vickym1(f): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
mekaboy:

Can u give us the link where Ebonyi people rejected the offer?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
mekaboy:

The same idiots that believe buhari is dead and was replaced twice by different men, can do anything.
Not only dead
Dead and buried
Thank God the bank have cctv 360.
If FG DSS is not responsible,
.let them release the footage
Let them present it so the music will start

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Akiara: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
CHAI SEE ANOTHER IGBO WANNABE THAT LOVES FULANI MURDERS BUT HATES KANU BECAUSE HE IS AGAINST THEIR STUPID AGENDA.

BUT THERE IS SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL ABOUT THIS LIFE...AISHA BUHARI DOESNT EVEN GO TO HER HUSBANDS BEDROOM.

WHICH WOMAN WILL LEAVE HER HUSBAND FOR MONTHS...WHEN HE IS ALONE AT THE VILLA ??

AISHA DID BOOK LAUNCH AND GENERATED A MEASLY 150MILLION....WHEN HER HUSBAND IS ALIVE??

ABI E SHOCK YOU?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

SO IF AISHA NO BELIEVE BUHARI AGAIN..WHY WILL AN IRRELEVANT ZOMBIE LIKE YOU DOUBT BUHARI IS ALIVE?? angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU ARE RUNNING MAD ON EACH POST YOU MAKE AND YOU ARE BECOMING WEAK AND DISORIENTED...

GO SLEEP......

BUT AS YOU SAY YOU BE IGBO PERSON...ABEG SAY IGBO AMAKA!!

mekaboy:

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by afube: 12:23am On Apr 16, 2021
mekaboy:

There will be an influx of criminals into Anambra from other states especially imo now. In preparation for the havoc they intend to cause in the state.

am yet to see you cry out over the menace of fulani herdsmen in the southeast but you keep annoying us with your unending posts!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by afube: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2021
mekaboy:

you are so irritating...........can you just disappear!
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by nedu666: 12:45am On Apr 16, 2021
afube:

am yet to see you cry out over the menace of fulani herdsmen in the southeast but you keep annoying us with your unending posts!

When i say that this dude is not from anambra as he always claims you guys think am lying. See how he justified the fulani attack. The same thing he does any time communities and herdsmen clash in anambra. He starts looking for community fault to justify the clash with herdsmen
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by adadike(f): 1:00am On Apr 16, 2021
He turned a blind eye while election went on peacefully in Abia. We are waiting for him in Ananbra come November. Orji Uzor kalu should call his boy to order

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by helinues: 3:29am On Apr 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by lastmessenger: 6:07am On Apr 16, 2021
Ignore thif Fulani fool who is bad mouthing KANU. There is no living Igbo person who can bad mouth KANU. The guy is the hero for us all. We shall overcome.
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2021
afube:

Has ESN caught any herdsmen during an attack. Why are they after security agents. I predicted they will attack in Anambra and they have done that. Innocent students were killed in the process.
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2021
lastmessenger:
Ignore thif Fulani fool who is bad mouthing KANU. There is no living Igbo person who can bad mouth KANU. The guy is the hero for us all. We shall overcome.

Some parents just lost their children coming back from school to your hero.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2021
lastmessenger:

Its just the foolish Anambra people that are in IPOB that i pitty.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2021
mekaboy:

Some parents just lost their children coming back from school to your hero.
Nope
They lost them to you dss propagandist and Fulani bandit
They now kidnap and rape people in army barracks according to obigbo women
They now flog villagers for rejecting herdsmen
They now aid terrorists in killing loclas

Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2021
Vickym1:

Can u give us the link where Ebonyi people rejected the offer?

Thats the falsehood the scammer is spreading.
Re: Anambra Is The Next Target. by mekaboy(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2021
nedu666:

When i say that this dude is not from anambra as he always claims you guys think am lying. See how he justified the fulani attack. The same thing he does any time communities and herdsmen clash in anambra. He starts looking for community fault to justify the clash with herdsmen

Are they not attacking now in Anambra as i predicted? 2 innocent school children from Anambra died over this madness. It could be your relatives next.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ahmed Lawan Has Been Declared The Winner Of APC Primaries / Tension In Anambra As Soludo Issues Another Threat To Peter Obi / Anambra Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.