Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do (26162 Views)

Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / Insecurity: Arrest, Jail Lai Mohammed Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / 2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Kingfragz: 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Mr. Iron Condemn, always condemning without any action.
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Kingfragz: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
u made my day I swear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Edusouls(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soon the fleeing criminals would unleash mayhem on innocent and hard working citizens of imo state, rape is very imminent, women are highly at risk, still u see some mindless people hailing Nnamdi Kanu a devil incarnate sent to destroy the south east in the name of freedom,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Resees: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
This foolish idiot may you die in that your useless London.2023 too far ooh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by runningriot: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
What is happening now is not only a problematic situation to imo , it is a hot bed of terrorism birthing out in the East and by extension as well as the whole South South if by mistake the Federal Government and the whole Eastern and Southern Leaders do not use cold water on this very case believe you me it will be a JOKE compared to the NORTHERN NIGERIA. Because it is MARGINALIZATION/AGITATION CIVILIANS VS SECURITY PERSONNEL. like play like play na so Congo take happen, Sudan etc, make SANE IGBO MAN no think sey na with SECURITY dem the do one DAY LION wey no see GOAT CHOP him go CHOP dey owner.
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by preselect(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
I bet my girlfriend nyash, Buhari is not aware of what happened in Imo.

grin grin

this one no like him girlfriend at all.

anyways, u fit show us the nyash make we sabi whether to join you in the bet or not angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by vioment: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nna eh.

So you balance for dat side dey wyn mouth.

This is why day one visioners are needed, the planful people.

If since day one, you were condemning hisba, sharia law, and then others; while letting them know that they also have a stake in Nigeria like others; we wont be talking about all these now.

Guy, nothing wrong if you dey Nigeria dey run things. Wetin you dey fear; if you sacrifice your life for naija, while encouraging and leading it to greater heights, nothing wrong with that. All these traveling is not a good look. U for just talk say you and Oga prof dun yarn, say you are confident in oga prof leading all essential personnel to tackle all these situation.
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by veeberry(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Reporting from London

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Bobotic(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Baba never give us his address for London where he run go hide o shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by sojfarm: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
But the kidnapping and raping by the fulanis are mere armed robbery.

Olofo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
grin cheesy
The man has turned to I AM CONDEMN boys.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by blackmaine: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abaman001:
Nnamdi kanu, is doing more harm to socio economic activities in the entire landlocked southeast region than good....but the brainwashed zombies won't understand this until its bcums too conspicuous for even the dead Ojukwu to notice. Already they are good in running to a well organized economics activities cities like Lagos, Abuja and port-harcourt while they are unknowingly making theirs an abandoned region.... Tomorrow they will still blame Hausa Fulani or Tinubu for their self inflicted woes.....chest beating useless donkeys....
Really you can't be serious, who is doing what to what region? You're the biggest fool of the century , what have I benefited by being from that region, it's better we burn down the region Ajee.. Go and complain to your anus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by olisaEze(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Did he say this in between peeping out of Abuja House windows in London? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by paix(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
I bet my girlfriend nyash, Buhari is not aware of what happened in Imo.
he doesn't even know what is happening in the country.
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by jamace(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Naija is a great comedy grin grin
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by abatical(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is not an anarchy, as far as i dont support criminality and act of terrorism but that is what your nepotism and sectional govt has brought upon ovur nation, pampering bandits, fulani herdsmen wrecking havoc on people's lives and property, yet you rehabilitate them, give funds to buy more tools

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by osca234: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mr condemn iron and shock absorber grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by ogwumgbe: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abaman001:
Nnamdi kanu, is doing more harm to socio economic activities in the entire landlocked southeast region than good....but the brainwashed zombies won't understand this until its bcums too conspicuous for even the dead Ojukwu to notice. Already they are good in running to a well organized economics activities cities like Lagos, Abuja and port-harcourt while they are unknowingly making theirs an abandoned region.... Tomorrow they will still blame Hausa Fulani or Tinubu for their self inflicted woes.....chest beating useless donkeys....

Face your dilapidated region and leave us alone with our chest beating. That's how we survived the alliance of world powers and the useless zoo in war against us and we are still standing. Don't cry more than the bereaved bro. I didn't tell you people to submit to the Fulanis out of cowardice. We refuse to submit to them bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Duplexxx: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
After all this talk here talk there nothing will still happen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by ibechris(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na condemn no action.
Audio President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
South west leaders are busy visiting other regions strategizing, canvassing and soliciting for 2023.Jagaban is having birthday in Kano aligning with other region leaders for his political ambition. Do u know what my compatriots in south east are busy attacking security personnels and their facilities not minding 2023.I always laugh with their empty threat Nigeria �� will go up in flames their zone fail to produce the next president.
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by obama30: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu

I thought he was looking for MNK, as he dey London he for go take Kanu come back.

Boko-Haram should be rehabilate and empower with amnesty, bandit get amnesty, and unknown gunmen from southern part should be punish by law.

The more you as president preach division through your body language.

The more any unknown gunmen gets followers
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by snowball11(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
A situation where the president of a country is currently residing in another country! undecided

What a shame of a country!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by LegacyB: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chief condemning officer..... well done ooo
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Omoslim26: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
I wish security can be toped in Imo

We don't need all this nonsense at this point when we should be talking about infrastructure and development.
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Y is stupid people like garbage sheu and femi ade-ike always responding on behalf of the president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by piagetskinner(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yapping yen yen

You no call your Fulani brothers terrorists o

Yeye de smell
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Emperor5(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Buhari didn't say anything concerning the recent incident in imo.
This are thesame way Garba shehu always formulate speech unbehalf of buhari.
Mr buhari is chilling in London, he didn't even know the happening in naija

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by Tranquillity360: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abaman001:
Then why are you crying?

You should be happy.
Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by UnabashedIPOB: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
President Buhari then appealed to members of the public to assist the law enforcement agencies with any relevant information that could lead to the apprehension of these criminals who perpetrated this despicable act.

He also urged members of the public to be vigilant as all of us have a stake in preserving our way of life from disruption by terrorists and anarchists while the Federal Government will use every available tool at its disposal to confront and terminate this bare-faced anarchy.

"As a man sow, shall he reap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory."~ Bob Marley. It seems like the role is been reversed...the hunter is becoming the haunted. Damn ONE NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do by backtalkG(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
from president buhari or from presidency garbage shoe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Court Restrains Military From Deploying Soldiers / Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo / Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.