Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website (2637 Views)

Link Quick Control: Streamline Your Links With Our URL Shortener / Facebook Code: Learn To Generate Money Online Using Facebook Free Visitors / How To Track Your Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 5:57am On Apr 08, 2021
David J.: This is probably the cheapest form of website traffic. I would avoid other sources such as popup traffic, ew.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Devon M.: I actually never expected to make a sale from using simple Traffic, but today, I have completed over 27 orders.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Donicobone(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2021
stop lying sir, I have I bought simple traffic for my affiliate product sometimes last year, almost all the 400+ visitors that I track was not real visitor, then I change the offer still the same thing then I ask for refund and they promised to refund me the money till today I have not see anything. the bottom line is simple traffic doesn't covert to sale

1 Like

Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2021
ok i will try it......hope its friendly with google adsense?
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Lisha E.: I have been using this site for 1 month after the trial ended and have been pretty impressed with the results. The traffic on my Google Analytics does show a little less traffic than proposed. Either way, I've been able to get decent sales. Though, I simultaneously ran google ads.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Michael N.: I did some research online and found out that having a business website can be of help to both professionals and non-professionals alike. I've started a website using a free blogging platform, then eventually registered a domain website. I've had a hard time at first, but with Simple traffic software, I was able to achieve my goals in no time. I've started with Huddle Plan then upgraded to Club Plan after a few months. The latter allows me to have 1,500 visitors daily, and I only shell out $40 per month. A very good deal isn't, it? So, avail their service, too, to enjoy its wonderful benefits.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Rodney C.: I run a clothing line for adults and kids. I've tried a few ads service, and I got a pretty low ROI. I spoke with the customer service before ordering, they assured me and all., but I wasn't still convinced. It's just 3 weeks in, I've had over 400 enquiries, and over 50 sales. Wow! I think I've found the right match for me.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Such C.: I really like their website interface, it's super easy to navigate I easily got running after my purchase. The view started coming in not too long.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Phyllis G.: The visitors seem to be legit, I can see them in my google analytics, just make sure you have ga tracking enabled on simpletraffic otherwise you will run into problems.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Smartphonepro: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
I have registered with simple traffick but paypal payment option is rejecting my atm card for subscription.

Is there any way out?

1 Like

Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lela B.: I would say that simpletraffic has a cheaper CPA than something like google ads or Facebook ads when you are promoting affiliate products. I have been promoting click bank quite successfully using their traffic. I wouldn't normally promote this because I don't want competitors but I guess they would work well with other affiliate offers too.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 1:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Such C.: I really like their website interface, it's super easy to navigate I easily got running after my purchase. The view started coming in not too long.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 3:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 5:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Gee D.: It was back in 2008 when I first started my career in online freelancing. I had to do it since I have to support my daily needs. I moved out of my parents' house when I was 18. I rented a small apartment and lived independently. It was not a walk in the park, but living alone has upsides, without any doubt. I have learned how to stand on my own - do household chores, etc. I started my online freelancing career by doing product reviews and services. Eventually, I have decided to set up a travel and makeup website for a chance to earn more money to pay my rent and utility bills every month. The first few months have been very complicated. But thank you to the power of search engines like Google, as I was able to get the hang of it later. Then I found Simple Traffic that has helped and is constantly helping to drive more traffic to my website. But of course, before I signed up, I read the FAQ section, to know what I am getting myself into. Also, I tried Simple Traffic's 5-day free trial that pushed me to go for it even more. Moreover, Simpletraffic is way better than its competitors, as it will give you helpful insights that can help improve your website in the future. The best part about it is, they provide real visitors that can turn into leads - meaning more money for you, particularly if you own an e-commerce website.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Lela B.: I would say that simpletraffic has a cheaper CPA than something like google ads or Facebook ads when you are promoting affiliate products. I have been promoting click bank quite successfully using their traffic. I wouldn't normally promote this because I don't want competitors but I guess they would work well with other affiliate offers too.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Phyllis G.: The visitors seem to be legit, I can see them in my google analytics, just make sure you have ga tracking enabled on simpletraffic otherwise you will run into problems.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Lisha E.: I have been using this site for 1 month after the trial ended and have been pretty impressed with the results. The traffic on my Google Analytics does show a little less traffic than proposed. Either way, I've been able to get decent sales. Though, I simultaneously ran google ads.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Michael N.: I did some research online and found out that having a business website can be of help to both professionals and non-professionals alike. I've started a website using a free blogging platform, then eventually registered a domain website. I've had a hard time at first, but with Simple traffic software, I was able to achieve my goals in no time. I've started with Huddle Plan then upgraded to Club Plan after a few months. The latter allows me to have 1,500 visitors daily, and I only shell out $40 per month. A very good deal isn't, it? So, avail their service, too, to enjoy its wonderful benefits.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jeane T.: There are many software available in the market today, and with a lot of choices in front of you, you'll feel quite overwhelmed. Thankfully, I've found one that's right up to my alley, Simple Traffic. It has helped and is consistently helping me to drive more traffic to my e-commerce website. I am selling household items that are ideal for minimalist homeowners. What I love about it is that they only send real visitors that can turn into sales or leads later on. Thank you, Simpletraffic. I am one happy client!
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Clove R.: I have only been using Simple Traffic for a couple days but the site really seems to be legit. I will highly recommend.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jessy M.: I really like the look of simple Traffic Site and its super easy to use. Guess that matches the name.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rodney C.: I run a clothing line for adults and kids. I've tried a few ads service, and I got a pretty low ROI. I spoke with the customer service before ordering, they assured me and all., but I wasn't still convinced. It's just 3 weeks in, I've had over 400 enquiries, and over 50 sales. Wow! I think I've found the right match for me.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Fabulouslouie(m): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2021
I'm available for creating contents. WhatsApp me

Number in signature
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 1:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 3:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Anthony W.: I stumbled upon this service on a YouTube ad. I gave it a try on my website where I review gadgets and post affiliate links to purchase the gadgets. I have natural thousands of organic views, I can't really tell but, I had a spike in sales the week I made the order. I would use again.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 5:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Lilian M.: One of the most proffesional service out there. The customer care was thorough and very responsive. I got to understand all I needed to. I asked lots of questions and yet the weren't tired of replying me. The traffic is super great, with a conversion rate of 23% after clicking though my presale page.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Lilian M.: One of the most proffesional service out there. The customer care was thorough and very responsive. I got to understand all I needed to. I asked lots of questions and yet the weren't tired of replying me. The traffic is super great, with a conversion rate of 23% after clicking though my presale page.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jane E.: My first time of using: I noticed very low bounce rate, almost everyone checked out other posts on my blog, an average of 2.5 per person. Organic indeed!
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Devon M.: I actually never expected to make a sale from using simple Traffic, but today, I have completed over 27 orders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows About Epay Please? Have I Been Duped? / 20 Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos You Would Mistake For London Or New York.! / There Are 14 Million Cars On Nigerian Roads - REPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.