Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter (56010 Views)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
pixey:

In what sense exactly.A mother and child have not seen each other for years since the mother abandoned her. She then adopted a man who later got married to the lost child. What does it have to do with gender please?I don't get your logic about gender?
Mother is female, child is female. So?
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
shut up simp.
You disgust me
sapphiere I thought you reported this troll
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by robosky02(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Woman finds out on son's wedding day that bride is actually her long-lost daughter

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/woman-finds-out-on-son-s-wedding-day-that-bride-is-actually-her-l

Sapphiere can we act this your movie in Nigeria

It will be a hit
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hian. This is...somehow. Technically they have the same mother... embarassed
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Kennedyiheme: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
And what have you invented?
men have invented everything you ungrateful women enjoy today
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Goodman247: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Olominira:

If you have lived outside of Nigeria before, you would know that Nigerians have a lot to learn. Nigerians take things too serious; take a look at how people drive, someone is in a difficult situation to join a moving lane, Nigerian drivers will never give you chance until you force your way or stay there for a very long time.

This kind of attitude is the reason why leaders try to steal and manipulate by all means possible without thinking about others.
that is how the average Nigerian behave, even if you want to cross the road, they will never slow down for you instead they will increase thier speed, all.man for himself in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Bashnigga(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wow, it has finally happened for real this time. seen this story in nollywood several times.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Richthekid: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Chioma99(f): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

oh you are really talking about baba olowo that funny guy on nairaland of all times.

i heard that he keeps operating for the well being of this nairaland forum,

always guiding us from defeat against foreigners that keeps bringing in bad investments to this our great country Nigeria,

he even went as far as comanding tinunbu to wake up by force!

he is the inspirations we the youths in this country needs to never ever give up in life,

the latest i was hearing from him from another source was that.

they said he keeps finding new methods!!!

sure why wont he change new mysterious plans?

he once spoke to some important men in this forum but they shut him down for not so good reasons.

his name is baba olowo the funny Niggar,

though he tried farming but had no investors, because he needed just an 100k for it.

this is what he now sells online and it had worked for many,

the guy baba olowo can never fail to deliver.

in short baba olowo can never fail us

this is what he advertised recently online,
he made the highest brains of all and am fully convinced!

he now has the secret on how to create BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home

the strongest sexual booster in the world!

read it up here,

Order For This Sexual Guide On How To Make BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home.

his new nairaland moniker is micheal933

am really happy for him now!
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kennedyiheme:
men have invented everything you ungrateful women enjoy today
This forum you are using and other Apps is a work of computer programming.

A woman was the first computer programmer
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by wafer1: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Another Wale Adenuga Production
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
sapphiere I thought you reported this troll
EbenezerTruimph I send him. Go kill yourself.
@Ikillrphoes I study mass com.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
EbenezerTruimph I send him. Go kill yourself.
@Ikillrphoes I study mass com.
Don't mind the silly troll, oh you study mass com? no wonder you like anything media alot.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Don't mind the silly troll, oh you study mass com? no wonder you like anything media alot.
Yeah! I like anything social and gossip
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by myami: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Madam How does that make sense. She abandoned her daughter, her own blood for dead. As female and mom, thats very bad
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by anthonyuncle(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Frontail:
grin... Hope they were NOT F******* during the dating period !

Reno Omokri ......Where you ?

are you sure you read the post?
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
anthonyuncle:

are you sure you read the post?
... Are you sure you got the SARCASM of Headlines Commentators of Nairaland ?

Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Fashionista01(f): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Twelfthman:
These Chinese dwarfs self!
Pls be mindful of the way u criticise God's creature.
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Yeah! I like anything social and gossip
I know now, it's in you like peak milk. grin
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Kennedyiheme: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:

lol this site was built by a man, the phone you use a man built..... you had to go so low by lieng, loool tell us this woman’s name thats the first computer programmer grin grin. What a pathetic liar lol
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Kennedyiheme: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
sapphiere:

lol oh i just read it she was a good programmer, that produced nothing, the first computer was produced around 1943 by a man, what have women done to help society, all you do is take from what men have built.. go rest abeg... parasites.. future is female my balls
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by pixey(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2021
sapphiere:
What about the adopted male child?
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by anthonyuncle(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Frontail:
... Are you sure you got the SARCASM of Headlines Commentators of Nairaland ?

are you sure you are not neglecting your post/position at the newspaper stand?
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2021
anthonyuncle:

are you sure you are not neglecting your post/position at the newspaper stand?
No ! I still Head the Marina Branch of Headlines commentators of Nairaland ! cool
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by anthonyuncle(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Frontail:
No ! I still Head the Marina Branch of Headlines commentators of Nairaland ! cool

the mainland misses you
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by Giovanni93: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

but anyway i don't care whether the future is female, as long as i can be a man in it bayawa....... cool

S I M P
Re: Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter by aalangel(f): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2021
Contradicting..... why's nobody seeing it??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.